Thanks in advance

here's the link.   its called  'THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolitha81

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest

mayur were married but separate 

AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital

dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 

prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

pls pm me when you reply

thanks in advance

Edited by additive_monaya - 18 April 2013 at 2:02pm
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I am looking for an FF, where arnav came back from a trip and Khushi fainted in front of him. He got to know from akash and others that anjali and dadi made her work like a servant. His di told him to choose her or khushi and he told her to stay in RM as he will leave with Khushi.

Can you please give me the link..

Luv u all<333
Kashish
destinationn Senior Member
destinationn
destinationn

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

"let's get done with everything!" she looked at him as he said this, and with seconds, his hand held her waist tightly, possessively, his other hand snaked behind her neck, bring her closer, , as his manly lips claimed her pink ones.

Shilpa remained stunt for a moment, this was never expected, she had never in her wild dream thought about it, yes she had decided to go with the flow but what should she do when the tides are soo high that going with the flow was not at all possible??

Armaan sucked her lower lip, in full passion, slightly biting it, as she moan in pleasure and pain, her hands went up towards his hairs, as she started to ruffle them, with the increase in passion, her own lips started to move with him, and within no second both were kissing each other hungrily, the kiss with started as a forced one slowly turned into a hot passionate kiss, driving both of them towards the edge, armaan hand strolled, from the side of her waist toward the sides of her breast, making her hot arouse for him, she moaned in between the kiss, as her own hand pressed his head from the back trying to bring him more close to her.

Armaan dazed in everything, pushed her back until she hit the wall, he slowed down the kiss, making it more romantic and craving him for more, her hand moved a down nears the open buttons of his chest, touching his chest sensually, driving him crazy, he groaned due to her act, her hand lying on his bare chest front, he kissed her again fast and hard, making her forget each and everything, his one hand slowly and slightly rubbed her own front, taking her breathes away, and then moved towards her bare thighs, rubbing her out tight gently, he slowly and sexily dragged it up, keeping it on his waist, as she left his lips trying to breath, one hand rubbed her outer thigh, as his lips ended up on her neck.

This passion aroused, as she grasped his hairs, biting her lips, trying to control her moans and gasp, when armaan pager rang, taking them out of everything they were in

She kept her hands on his bare chest, totally unaware about the electrifying shiver her touch formed on his body "mallik, you are the only best friend of mine, no one can take your place, and Sid just came himself I told him I don't like coffee, but then just to keep his heart I had it" she told him as he believed her. She can't lie to him, he knew that and he trusted her more than anything! But he can't trust sidhant in any case.

"I know that honey" she smiled as she almost jumped happily and threw herself on him, hugging his bare chest, as his hand moved back holding her protectively, feeling complete.

"armaan you know what!" she whispered, her head still kept on his bare chest hearing her friend heart beat, while armaan hand moved on her hairs.

"Hmmm...What?" he questioned as he felt her hair catcher and within second he removed it, he had told her several time not to wear then still!!!

She raised her head up, meeting his eyes while her body was still pressed against him "you left a mark on my neck!" she announced, as he never expected her to say that to him, specially at this time when their bodies were almost joint together!

"Shilpa!" he stared back at her as he could see that she wasn't smiling or blushing but she was angry.

"Armaan'atleast you shouldn't have bitten me that hard!" she scolded, as he smiled naughtily, his hand came a bit down tightening on her waist again.

"Well than how should I have bitten you bracelet?" the spark of naughtiness wasn't missed by her and she knew that she was in trouble.

"Armaan'." She mumbled, and tried to rise up when he pushed her back.

"Yes, tell me how should I?" he questioned back innocently.

"I have to go armaan'." Before she could speak, her body was rolled and now she was on the bed with him on her top, making her feel the passion.

"where is that mark?" he asked, as he smiled at her, she raised her hand as words couldn't come out and pointed towards the side of her neck where her shoulder meets the long length of her neck.

"Close you eyes" his hoarse whisper shook her, as she just knew that she had to do that.

She closed her eyes, as the sudden gasp erupted from her throat; armaan touched the mark through his lips, making her gasp, and her hand fisted at the corner of her waist holding the bed sheet as she gulped hard.

His hand moved down below her waist, where her shirt ended and then it entered inside her shirt, making her moan in delight, keeping his hand on her bare waist, he kissed her neck passionately, giving special attention to the love bite he had given, moving a bit down, he started to kiss her throat, making her shiver in passion and the feeling he was giving her,

She raised her hand, moving them on his nape and hairs, pleasuring him, as he bit her again lightly trying not to make any more mark, his hand rubbed her waist and moved up as if painting her with his own private colors making her disappear in their self made world.

"Armaan'."

Her hand tightened, as she held his hairs while he kissed her more on her throat moving up, reaching her pink luscious lips, he just stared at her, her eyes were closed and her lips beautifully parted as if waiting for him to touch them and taste them.

"open your eyes" he whispered, as he looked at her with great hidden passion, she didn't opened them anytime soon, as he moved himself near her ear lobe kissing it and then  biting it lightly "open them" he whispered sexily, making her shiver.

She opened her eyes, while he moved his face away from her ear to see her, he was amazed, her eyes were filled with affection, pleasure, passion compassion and longing! Her eyes shone in the moon light. Making him want to kiss them till he felt breathless.

"Armaan?" her hand slightly moved from his hairs to his neck, rubbing her soft palm on the back of his neck.

"Feel it shilpa!" he whispered, and then joined their lips together,  and the next thing they knew was that their lips were embracing in a long, loving kiss, slowly he moved his lips, sucking hers calmly as within few seconds she started to respond, the hunger increased as the kiss became long, armaan sucked her lower lips, biting it as she moved her lips sucking his upper one, his hand inside her shirt moved upwards, rubbing them on her ribs making her feel hot.

The air conditioner was no more helping in cooling the temperature which aroused from the bed, her heart fluttered and eyes rolled back as she felt armaan's hand moving more towards her softness, her hands which rested on the back of his neck started to turn themselves into a fist, when a gasp aroused from her mouth.

Increasing the speed of his highly intensified kiss, he sexily rubbed his tongue on her lower, making her gasp with excitement, and opening herself for him to roll in, his tongues entered her mouth and she responded back with the much needed response, he groaned as they kissed hard their tongues touching each other, making them feel hot and erotic with the passion that can burn anyone, his hand slightly touched her softness, making her daze out of the world, as her hands which held his n

Enjoying the rain, twirling herself, making the rain dance with her, she stood for the first time, enjoying thoroughly, as if she was just a little girl who had earned her chocolates! Suddenly she felt a hand slowly and seductively travelling from her waist to her stomach, her breathe hitched as she felt whom it belonged to.

He grabbed her stomach, pulling her into himself, her wet back hit his bare chest, as she felt everything revolving, and she knew who it was! Ofcourse after three day of kissing, hugging and touching she could easily guess that it was none other than her best friend, but this time something was different!

They had kissed, touched, hugged, made out but never ever she felt such deep emotion arising in her, but this time something was different with her, she had never felt this nave, it was like armaan knew how to make her go crazy and totally dependent on him.

Her breathe rate increased, as the cold water hit their bodies, she felt him removing her hair from her left shoulder, making it completely bare for him and then she gasped! His lips touched her shoulder, kissing it softly yet hungrily and then travelling up towards her neck, while his one hand quietly made it way inside her shirt not even letting her know!

He kissed her neck sensually, taking her every breathe away, making her go breathless, his hands moved upwards on her stomach just below her softness, making her moan his name! With passion, his lips moved down on her shoulder again, trying to hold her skin in-between his teeth, trying to give her as much bites as he can, conveying her that only he can do this with her.

Her own hand moved up to hold his hand which rested below her softness, she kept her hand on his hand, as he moved his fingers and intertwined them with her securely, his kisses turned soft as he dragged his other hand on her shoulder to her back making her shiver with delight, he stopped his hand on the side of her waist, she gasped as he again sucked her skin while his hand dug into her skin leaving his finger prints on her soft waist.

She tried to move, and turn herself so that she can face him, look into his eyes to read the emotions which his eyes always shows, but it was as if armaan had taken over her she was totally under, she didn't even had the power to move! She was so nave in-front of him.

"Armaan" another gasp erupted from her throat as she felt him removing her shirt from her shoulder and kissing her there with passion, taking all the strength within herself, she forced her body to turn and see him!

hiii...pl cn nybdy tell me ye scene kon se ff ka hai... in ds i guess arman riddhima r best frnds n r married... pl hlp me out...thanks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-Nazzz16Monstuholic4evr

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by destinationn

"let's get done with everything!" she looked at him as he said this, and with seconds, his hand held her waist tightly, possessively, his other hand snaked behind her neck, bring her closer, , as his manly lips claimed her pink ones.

Shilpa remained stunt for a moment, this was never expected, she had never in her wild dream thought about it, yes she had decided to go with the flow but what should she do when the tides are soo high that going with the flow was not at all possible??

Armaan sucked her lower lip, in full passion, slightly biting it, as she moan in pleasure and pain, her hands went up towards his hairs, as she started to ruffle them, with the increase in passion, her own lips started to move with him, and within no second both were kissing each other hungrily, the kiss with started as a forced one slowly turned into a hot passionate kiss, driving both of them towards the edge, armaan hand strolled, from the side of her waist toward the sides of her breast, making her hot arouse for him, she moaned in between the kiss, as her own hand pressed his head from the back trying to bring him more close to her.

Armaan dazed in everything, pushed her back until she hit the wall, he slowed down the kiss, making it more romantic and craving him for more, her hand moved a down nears the open buttons of his chest, touching his chest sensually, driving him crazy, he groaned due to her act, her hand lying on his bare chest front, he kissed her again fast and hard, making her forget each and everything, his one hand slowly and slightly rubbed her own front, taking her breathes away, and then moved towards her bare thighs, rubbing her out tight gently, he slowly and sexily dragged it up, keeping it on his waist, as she left his lips trying to breath, one hand rubbed her outer thigh, as his lips ended up on her neck.

This passion aroused, as she grasped his hairs, biting her lips, trying to control her moans and gasp, when armaan pager rang, taking them out of everything they were in

She kept her hands on his bare chest, totally unaware about the electrifying shiver her touch formed on his body "mallik, you are the only best friend of mine, no one can take your place, and Sid just came himself I told him I don't like coffee, but then just to keep his heart I had it" she told him as he believed her. She can't lie to him, he knew that and he trusted her more than anything! But he can't trust sidhant in any case.

"I know that honey" she smiled as she almost jumped happily and threw herself on him, hugging his bare chest, as his hand moved back holding her protectively, feeling complete.

"armaan you know what!" she whispered, her head still kept on his bare chest hearing her friend heart beat, while armaan hand moved on her hairs.

"Hmmm...What?" he questioned as he felt her hair catcher and within second he removed it, he had told her several time not to wear then still!!!

She raised her head up, meeting his eyes while her body was still pressed against him "you left a mark on my neck!" she announced, as he never expected her to say that to him, specially at this time when their bodies were almost joint together!

"Shilpa!" he stared back at her as he could see that she wasn't smiling or blushing but she was angry.

"Armaan'atleast you shouldn't have bitten me that hard!" she scolded, as he smiled naughtily, his hand came a bit down tightening on her waist again.

"Well than how should I have bitten you bracelet?" the spark of naughtiness wasn't missed by her and she knew that she was in trouble.

"Armaan'." She mumbled, and tried to rise up when he pushed her back.

"Yes, tell me how should I?" he questioned back innocently.

"I have to go armaan'." Before she could speak, her body was rolled and now she was on the bed with him on her top, making her feel the passion.

"where is that mark?" he asked, as he smiled at her, she raised her hand as words couldn't come out and pointed towards the side of her neck where her shoulder meets the long length of her neck.

"Close you eyes" his hoarse whisper shook her, as she just knew that she had to do that.

She closed her eyes, as the sudden gasp erupted from her throat; armaan touched the mark through his lips, making her gasp, and her hand fisted at the corner of her waist holding the bed sheet as she gulped hard.

His hand moved down below her waist, where her shirt ended and then it entered inside her shirt, making her moan in delight, keeping his hand on her bare waist, he kissed her neck passionately, giving special attention to the love bite he had given, moving a bit down, he started to kiss her throat, making her shiver in passion and the feeling he was giving her,

She raised her hand, moving them on his nape and hairs, pleasuring him, as he bit her again lightly trying not to make any more mark, his hand rubbed her waist and moved up as if painting her with his own private colors making her disappear in their self made world.

"Armaan'."

Her hand tightened, as she held his hairs while he kissed her more on her throat moving up, reaching her pink luscious lips, he just stared at her, her eyes were closed and her lips beautifully parted as if waiting for him to touch them and taste them.

"open your eyes" he whispered, as he looked at her with great hidden passion, she didn't opened them anytime soon, as he moved himself near her ear lobe kissing it and then  biting it lightly "open them" he whispered sexily, making her shiver.

She opened her eyes, while he moved his face away from her ear to see her, he was amazed, her eyes were filled with affection, pleasure, passion compassion and longing! Her eyes shone in the moon light. Making him want to kiss them till he felt breathless.

"Armaan?" her hand slightly moved from his hairs to his neck, rubbing her soft palm on the back of his neck.

"Feel it shilpa!" he whispered, and then joined their lips together,  and the next thing they knew was that their lips were embracing in a long, loving kiss, slowly he moved his lips, sucking hers calmly as within few seconds she started to respond, the hunger increased as the kiss became long, armaan sucked her lower lips, biting it as she moved her lips sucking his upper one, his hand inside her shirt moved upwards, rubbing them on her ribs making her feel hot.

The air conditioner was no more helping in cooling the temperature which aroused from the bed, her heart fluttered and eyes rolled back as she felt armaan's hand moving more towards her softness, her hands which rested on the back of his neck started to turn themselves into a fist, when a gasp aroused from her mouth.

Increasing the speed of his highly intensified kiss, he sexily rubbed his tongue on her lower, making her gasp with excitement, and opening herself for him to roll in, his tongues entered her mouth and she responded back with the much needed response, he groaned as they kissed hard their tongues touching each other, making them feel hot and erotic with the passion that can burn anyone, his hand slightly touched her softness, making her daze out of the world, as her hands which held his n

Enjoying the rain, twirling herself, making the rain dance with her, she stood for the first time, enjoying thoroughly, as if she was just a little girl who had earned her chocolates! Suddenly she felt a hand slowly and seductively travelling from her waist to her stomach, her breathe hitched as she felt whom it belonged to.

He grabbed her stomach, pulling her into himself, her wet back hit his bare chest, as she felt everything revolving, and she knew who it was! Ofcourse after three day of kissing, hugging and touching she could easily guess that it was none other than her best friend, but this time something was different!

They had kissed, touched, hugged, made out but never ever she felt such deep emotion arising in her, but this time something was different with her, she had never felt this nave, it was like armaan knew how to make her go crazy and totally dependent on him.

Her breathe rate increased, as the cold water hit their bodies, she felt him removing her hair from her left shoulder, making it completely bare for him and then she gasped! His lips touched her shoulder, kissing it softly yet hungrily and then travelling up towards her neck, while his one hand quietly made it way inside her shirt not even letting her know!

He kissed her neck sensually, taking her every breathe away, making her go breathless, his hands moved upwards on her stomach just below her softness, making her moan his name! With passion, his lips moved down on her shoulder again, trying to hold her skin in-between his teeth, trying to give her as much bites as he can, conveying her that only he can do this with her.

Her own hand moved up to hold his hand which rested below her softness, she kept her hand on his hand, as he moved his fingers and intertwined them with her securely, his kisses turned soft as he dragged his other hand on her shoulder to her back making her shiver with delight, he stopped his hand on the side of her waist, she gasped as he again sucked her skin while his hand dug into her skin leaving his finger prints on her soft waist.

She tried to move, and turn herself so that she can face him, look into his eyes to read the emotions which his eyes always shows, but it was as if armaan had taken over her she was totally under, she didn't even had the power to move! She was so nave in-front of him.

"Armaan" another gasp erupted from her throat as she felt him removing her shirt from her shoulder and kissing her there with passion, taking all the strength within herself, she forced her body to turn and see him!

hiii...pl cn nybdy tell me ye scene kon se ff ka hai... in ds i guess arman riddhima r best frnds n r married... pl hlp me out...thanks...

I want to read this one too
riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I READ 1 FF LIKE,  ARNAV MARRIED KHUSHI AND HE TREATED AS MISTREE, HE DIDNOT LOVE HER, MARRY HER OLY 4 LUST...

ONCE KHUSHI GOT PREGNANT SHE LEAVE ARNAV, BUT ARNAV CATCH HER AND TEY STAY IN SOME HOTEL AND AGAIN HE TRY MAKE LOVE WID HER BUT KHUSHI REFUSE HIM BZS SHE THOUGHT IT LL HURT HER CHILD BUT HE CONVINCE BY SAYING HE WONT HURT THEIR CHILD... IN TAT ARNAV LOVE HIS CHILD...

PLS SOME 1 HELP ME 2 FIND TIS FF IM SEARCHING TIS MORE TAN 2 MONTHS...

PLS FORGIVE ME 4 GRAMMAR MISTAKE...

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
CAN ANY 1 HEPL ME...

HAI FRIEND PLS HELP ME, IM LOOKING 4 D FF WER ARNAV DIDN'T BELIVE KHUSHI AND HE THROW PREGNANT KHUSHI OUT FRM RM...

OR

KHUSHI LEAVES RM BY HER OWN... BEFORE ARNAV KNOW D TRUTH... ARNAV TRY 2 FIND HER...

PLS ANY 1 HELP ME...
-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Any nice FF on RK and Madhubala ???

please !!!

Go to top