Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 89)

Aish002 Goldie
Aish002
Aish002

Joined: 04 August 2013
Posts: 1685

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hi..looking for an ARSHI FF
Khushi owns a shop..Arnav wants to buy it..so he comes with Akash to get it..Khushi is not agreeing and gets angry with him..

She is a regualr visitor of an orphanage and is friends with a kid there called Neel or something...who calls her Di..Arnav too visits the orphanage and meets the kid who gives him a taveez that his Di had given..and Arnav promises to meet the Di next time..

Last scene I remember is Khushi comes to open the shop and Arnav and Akash are waiting for her...Akash goes and talks to her...

Anything mentioned above could be slightly wrong..but the plot is the same...would be grateful for any help...Smile

Aish002 Goldie
Aish002
Aish002

Joined: 04 August 2013
Posts: 1685

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
oops..double post..sorry

Edited by Aish002 - 21 April 2014 at 12:57am
amus5 IF-Rockerz
amus5
amus5

Joined: 02 December 2012
Posts: 5412

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish002

Hi..looking for an ARSHI FF
Khushi owns a shop..Arnav wants to buy it..so he comes with Akash to get it..Khushi is not agreeing and gets angry with him..

She is a regualr visitor of an orphanage and is friends with a kid there called Neel or something...who calls her Di..Arnav too visits the orphanage and meets the kid who gives him a taveez that his Di had given..and Arnav promises to meet the Di next time..

Last scene I remember is Khushi comes to open the shop and Arnav and Akash are waiting for her...Akash goes and talks to her...

Anything mentioned above could be slightly wrong..but the plot is the same...would be grateful for any help...Smile

its the valiant knight by deepthiya

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3821779&PID=96925565&#p96925565


Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish002

Aish002 Goldie
Aish002
Aish002

Joined: 04 August 2013
Posts: 1685

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amus5

its the valiant knight by deepthiya

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3821779&PID=96925565&#p96925565


Big smile

Thank you so much for the reply and leaving a scrap for letting me know..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amus5

kriti..... Groupbie
kriti.....
kriti.....

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 150

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm looking for an AR ff where armaan is riddhima's jiju but they love eachother which no one knows...they are best friends to the world actually ridzis sister is pregnent with armaan's broyher's child but he dies in their wedding day and armaan marries her to save ridzis family reputation...story is something like that plez help
tacker_karan Senior Member
tacker_karan
tacker_karan

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 503

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti...

hey guys i'm looking for an AR ff where armaan is riddhima's jiju but they love eachother which no one knows...they are best friends to the world actually ridzis sister is pregnent with armaan's broyher's child but he dies in their wedding day and armaan marries her to save ridzis family reputation...story is something like that plez help
I don't know d name but i m sure dat is not complete n ws discontinued
..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Joined: 17 September 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 24 April 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tacker_karan

Originally posted by kriti...

hey guys i'm looking for an AR ff where armaan is riddhima's jiju but they love eachother which no one knows...they are best friends to the world actually ridzis sister is pregnent with armaan's broyher's child but he dies in their wedding day and armaan marries her to save ridzis family reputation...story is something like that plez help
I don't know d name but i m sure dat is not complete n ws discontinued

this story is not discontinued but on a hold as writer having personal stuff to manage...
and the story is 'Its All About Destiny '




Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 24 April 2014 at 7:54am
HeAvEnS Goldie
HeAvEnS
HeAvEnS

Joined: 01 October 2007
Posts: 2430

Posted: 03 May 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeAvEnS

Hello 
The FF i am looking for is pretty old It is Armaan and Ridhima FF
the story line  that Armaan is starting his internship under the name of "Armaan Rai" because he didn't want his dada or family to know that he is doctor and he does stupid act so they won't give him the intern of the month because he doesn't want to come from of his family as his dad is the trusty of the sanjeevani hospital but they are in business and they Armaan do that also So he is hiding himself from them and fight with Riddhima who find him arrogant enough because off their first meeting as he ran into their car which Shanshank was driving and Riddhima and i think her older sister was in their too who is senior doctor and they all disrespect him because ... Yeah you get the point 


Please Find me the FF and if author has stopped writing it i would like to continue so please if you come across then do help will be glad.
Thank you Heaven G.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Advertise Fan Fictions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: nidha1983   Replies: 403   Views: 209105

nidha1983 403 209105 21 March 2015 at 12:00pm by mishshergill
*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: Dark Love   Replies: 754   Views: 112380

Dark Love 754 112380 07 November 2012 at 11:26pm by Angel_of_hearts
Fan Fictions Help Desk III

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1678   Views: 269635

Ambrosia 1678 269635 22 July 2012 at 6:18am by pari0706
Paranormal Romantic Fan fictions

2 3

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 23   Views: 4502

Catwoman 23 4502 16 November 2011 at 3:02am by MidnightMusings
Prithvisanyo new pm list regarding fan fictions

2

Author: Krishna_Sourav   Replies: 12   Views: 1581

Krishna_Sourav 12 1581 29 July 2011 at 8:39am by wajiha-1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index