Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 79)

attraction.101 Goldie
attraction.101
attraction.101

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 1250

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny_sms



heyyy guysss
i need help finding an AR FF

 
Little Discription of the FF
 
- Armaan's family died in accident
- Armaan works or is the owner of some company
- There was a scene of Armaan's sister's death anniversery...
- Nikita is armaan's best friend
- Armaan fells in love w/ Riddhima in first sight
- Riddhima is an intern in sanjivani
- Armaan confessed to Riddhima the day of his sister's death anniversery when riddhima came to comfort him..Armaan also give riddhima time to think as he was going to go to panchgani for 10 days or something
- While coming back from panchgani..Armaan gets into an accident...Everyone back home were badly worried abt him...Riddhima realises her love for armaan
- Atul is armaan's cousin
- Keerti is armaan's bhabhi
- Minnie is part of the family too...
 
 
Thats all i remembered...can anyone please the name and link of the FF..if known...please...
 
Thanxx in advance =D
 


Pretty plzzz  help...

rosyammy Senior Member
rosyammy
rosyammy

Joined: 26 April 2011
Posts: 494

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey guys give me some newly written ar one shot/ss links...
attraction.101 Goldie
attraction.101
attraction.101

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 1250

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosyammy

hey guys give me some newly written ar one shot/ss links...

Shikayat
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3869158
Os
HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 9932

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys sorry if I annoy anyone but I kind of need a little bit actually a lot of help :P and if it's not obvious I'm trying to find some stories which fit into each criteria
PS Armaan-Riddhima stories ONLY

Number 1 I'm looking for this story where Armaan and Riddhima's parents are trying to get the 2 married and I think they spy on them or something, I don't really remember and I'm really sorry for being vague.

Number 2 along the lines as number 1 just any random story of AR where their parents are trying to get them married to each other

Number 3 this doesn't have much to do with number 1 or 2 but a story where Armaan is a senior doctor or a senior in the office or something like that and Riddhima is an interm or a new person

Number 4 to be the fair the opposite of number 3 where Riddhima is the senior and Armaan is the intern or the new person

Number 5 a story where Riddhima's in-laws as in Armaan's family work in the same place as her

Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you can help and thanks :)
Nikki <3


Edited by HR-DMG4life - 18 January 2014 at 4:01am
Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 19034

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

Hey guys sorry if I annoy anyone but I kind of need a little bit actually a lot of help :P and if it's not obvious I'm trying to find some stories which fit into each criteria
PS Armaan-Riddhima stories ONLY

Number 1 I'm looking for this story where Armaan and Riddhima's parents are trying to get the 2 married and I think they spy on them or something, I don't really remember and I'm really sorry for being vague.

Number 2 along the lines as number 1 just any random story of AR where their parents are trying to get them married to each other

Number 3 this doesn't have much to do with number 1 or 2 but a story where Armaan is a senior doctor or a senior in the office or something like that and Riddhima is an interm or a new person

Number 4 to be the fair the opposite of number 3 where Riddhima is the senior and Armaan is the intern or the new person

Number 5 a story where Riddhima's in-laws as in Armaan's family work in the same place as her

Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you can help and thanks :)
Nikki <3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1220554 this link is to Sam's FF named Ansoon..in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's dadis are trying to get them married

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pt-30 in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's family are family friends and want to get them married

His Way [AR FF] in this FF AR are childhood friends and their families want to get them married.

Tera Mera Rishta AR Fanfic END pg 82 in this ff both Armaan and Riddhima are students in a college and Armaan is Riddhima's senior

I hope you like these.. 
Princess_Pataka Senior Member
Princess_Pataka
Princess_Pataka

Joined: 21 December 2013
Posts: 568

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hi,
i need a help i want to know what is new poll 
..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Joined: 17 September 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetShreu

hi,
i need a help i want to know what is new poll


in new poll we make a question and give it answer people have to poll for it... That what is the awnser ya what they prefer for the question u ask...
attraction.101 Goldie
attraction.101
attraction.101

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 1250

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
guys do know any new AR ff
plz gimme links
 
 
 
 
and some ffs on zaYa
plzzz help

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Advertise Fan Fictions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: nidha1983   Replies: 403   Views: 209217

nidha1983 403 209217 21 March 2015 at 12:00pm by mishshergill
*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: Dark Love   Replies: 754   Views: 112405

Dark Love 754 112405 07 November 2012 at 11:26pm by Angel_of_hearts
Fan Fictions Help Desk III

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1678   Views: 269690

Ambrosia 1678 269690 22 July 2012 at 6:18am by pari0706
Paranormal Romantic Fan fictions

2 3

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 23   Views: 4505

Catwoman 23 4505 16 November 2011 at 3:02am by MidnightMusings
Prithvisanyo new pm list regarding fan fictions

2

Author: Krishna_Sourav   Replies: 12   Views: 1585

Krishna_Sourav 12 1585 29 July 2011 at 8:39am by wajiha-1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index