Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 66)

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamnoor

Originally posted by meem17

Hello..I am searching for an arhi ff orss I cant remeember...where arnav came to lucknow and saw khushi...beside a beach or river...after that he used to come there to see her...sit beside...her...but tbey never talked. ..and khushi also didnt mind the silence...suddenly one it took a long time for khushi to come to the place...she came a Nd told arnav that her marriage is fixed with shyam...after that arnav becomes worried as he knowa that the jha famiely is not good...but nobody will listen to him...as his famiely reputation not good in lucknow...only 2 chapters were posted...I think 2 to 3 months back...pls help me to find it...it was really good

The selfish heart

thank u...Smile

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hello guyies these are the FF till now members have posted... 
for help on AR and didn't got replies...
Can u guyies help us out  ...'

hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

Hii guys...Can someone pls help me in finding an AR ff in which Armaan was a buisnessman nd was married to a girl named sneha or something and Riddhima was his p.a cum frnd. She used to love armaan secretly..!! Armaan's wife was not able to get pregnant thats why she forced Riddhima to get pregnant with Armaan's child and eventually got them married..!! Riddhima's parents broke ties with her after knowing the truth..!! Here Rahul, Anjali, Atul nd muskaan are Armaan's friends.

Please guys help me...and trying to find this ff but can't locate it anywhere..!!

I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one? 

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.

ar ff in wich ridhima is nerd type wid ugly glasses n armaan n his frnds make fun of her she goes to u.s. where her cousin gives make over n den she comes back to colg n armaan falls in lov wid her plz helppp if u knw ny other ff wid dis story line plzz giv me d link :)

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors
mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest mayur were married but separate AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

Riddhima lives in US or UK with her uncle or aunt and her Dadi lives in India and they are very rich! Riddhima's dadi tricks Riddhima and makes her promise to get married. Riddhima fakes that she is really sick and then decides to marry Armaan who is poor. Later she tells Armaan the truth that she isnt sick and they both fall in love. Riddhima one day finds out that Armaan isnt poor and he lied to her, he is actually really rich in India. She is mad and Armaan leaves to go to India. Riddhima is really mad and then she goes to India to meet her grandma and they go to a party and she finds out that the party is at Armaan's house

all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..

I had read this AR FF where 
Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively.
AR are in same college. 
Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan 
Armaan's family owns an event management firm

arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again

plz help us guyies...
angelicdove Senior Member
angelicdove
angelicdove

angelicdove Senior Member
angelicdove
angelicdove

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

hello guyies these are the FF till now members have posted... 
for help on AR and didn't got replies...
Can u guyies help us out  ...'

hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

Hii guys...Can someone pls help me in finding an AR ff in which Armaan was a buisnessman nd was married to a girl named sneha or something and Riddhima was his p.a cum frnd. She used to love armaan secretly..!! Armaan's wife was not able to get pregnant thats why she forced Riddhima to get pregnant with Armaan's child and eventually got them married..!! Riddhima's parents broke ties with her after knowing the truth..!! Here Rahul, Anjali, Atul nd muskaan are Armaan's friends.

Please guys help me...and trying to find this ff but can't locate it anywhere..!!

I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one? 

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.

ar ff in wich ridhima is nerd type wid ugly glasses n armaan n his frnds make fun of her she goes to u.s. where her cousin gives make over n den she comes back to colg n armaan falls in lov wid her plz helppp if u knw ny other ff wid dis story line plzz giv me d link :)

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors
mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest mayur were married but separate AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

Riddhima lives in US or UK with her uncle or aunt and her Dadi lives in India and they are very rich! Riddhima's dadi tricks Riddhima and makes her promise to get married. Riddhima fakes that she is really sick and then decides to marry Armaan who is poor. Later she tells Armaan the truth that she isnt sick and they both fall in love. Riddhima one day finds out that Armaan isnt poor and he lied to her, he is actually really rich in India. She is mad and Armaan leaves to go to India. Riddhima is really mad and then she goes to India to meet her grandma and they go to a party and she finds out that the party is at Armaan's house

all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..

I had read this AR FF where 
Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively.
AR are in same college. 
Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan 
Armaan's family owns an event management firm

arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again

plz help us guyies...

hey
u can check the above links
if i m not wrong then it might be these
swapnika12 Newbie
swapnika12
swapnika12

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hello,
i was reading an arshi ff were in arnav and khushi get married,arnav starts to fall in love with khushi,but 1 day in drunk state he rapes her..then khushi leves arnav wen she comes to know about her pregenency..she stays away from him for 4 years..she gives birth to two twins..and then arnav meets her after 4 years and tries to woe her..

Please help me by providing the name of this arshi ff
zariya123 IF-Rockerz
zariya123
zariya123

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapnika12

hello,
i was reading an arshi ff were in arnav and khushi get married,arnav starts to fall in love with khushi,but 1 day in drunk state he rapes her..then khushi leves arnav wen she comes to know about her pregenency..she stays away from him for 4 years..she gives birth to two twins..and then arnav meets her after 4 years and tries to woe her..

it is beauty aand the beast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnika12

swapnika12 Newbie
swapnika12
swapnika12

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zariya123

Originally posted by swapnika12

hello,

it is beauty aand the beast

thank you so much

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Hey @Angelicdove!
No the links that you had given are not the ones we are looking for...but it was very sweet of you to come forward and help. I really appreciate it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshiankita

Go to top