Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 65)

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenlover24

Hi, I am looking for an AR fan fic in which the gang is staying at a hotel and there are mysterious disappereances and bloodshed. There is blood and even murders in the hotel , even atul gets badly hurt. Also abhi is kind of ridhimas brother.
I would be really grateful if someone could give me the link for this fan fic I have been trying to find it for days.
Thank u Smile

i want to read this too

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hey plz tell how to delete IF account...thanks in.advance
kriti..... Groupbie
kriti.....
kriti.....

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm looking for 2 ar ff..                                                                                                                                                          all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2nd one where arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again...plz help
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti...

hey guys i'm looking for 2 ar ff..                                                                                                                                                          all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2nd one where arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again...plz help

i want to read these too Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desirakshiankita

hasiniangel Senior Member
hasiniangel
hasiniangel

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
IDK How many have read or still reading.. but I want MiChi (milind prachi from "kayamath") FF's which are completed..
can you guys help me out????
Arathy-V Goldie
Arathy-V
Arathy-V

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Hey i recenlt read an ArHi story but forgot its name..can anyone help me?
In the story, Khushi is an orphan and payal is her friend..on a party night,she gets drunk and  has a one night stand with Arnav. Lavanya and Sheetal are her classmates. Khushi is pregnant and Arnav is willing to take responsibility of the baby and her
People please help me find this one
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hay guys
I had read this AR FF where
Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively.
AR are in same college.
Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan
Armaan's family owns an event management firm

Please help me find it

Love
Nandi

Edited by Pious_KaSh - 15 September 2013 at 12:34pm
meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
SmileBig smileClap