Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 64)

angelicdove Senior Member
angelicdove
angelicdove

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetie_angel

Hey can u help me finding an ff of AR it's a very old one. Starts with armaan apologizing to Ridhima cox he misunderstood that Ridhima married him only for his money. The story has Nikki as armaan's sis n she's married to Abhi. Their mother Ananya n armaan's dadi is also three she doesn't like Ridhima coz she's from a poor family. Ridhima n Nikki are doctors. Parma is ridhima's mom n Anjali is ridhima's sis whose married to atul. Oh btw Ridhima n Anjali both were pregnant
IT'S AN AR FF LIFE BY DESIVI

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelicdove

Hey can u help me finding an ff of AR it's a very old one. Starts with armaan apologizing to Ridhima cox he misunderstood that Ridhima married him only for his money. The story has Nikki as armaan's sis n she's married to Abhi. Their mother Ananya n armaan's dadi is also three she doesn't like Ridhima coz she's from a poor family. Ridhima n Nikki are doctors. Parma is ridhima's mom n Anjali is ridhima's sis whose married to atul. Oh btw Ridhima n Anjali both were pregnant
link plz if u can make it...
desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishs

Here it is Life AR FF But Its Incomplete

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desir

thank u di
sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desir

Thank u
ll..Gungun..ll Senior Member
ll..Gungun..ll
ll..Gungun..ll

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I'm trying to find and arshi ff

It's when khushi's an orphan and she teaches in the orphan but when Arnav comes he says she's too young to work here and also that she needs to teach aarav if she doesn't want anything to happen to the orphanage... Aarav is Anjali's child but Anjali is no more ...
kajenlover24 Newbie
kajenlover24
kajenlover24

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hi, I am looking for an AR fan fic in which the gang is staying at a hotel and there are mysterious disappereances and bloodshed. There is blood and even murders in the hotel , even atul gets badly hurt. Also abhi is kind of ridhimas brother.
I would be really grateful if someone could give me the link for this fan fic I have been trying to find it for days.
Thank u Smile
amus5 IF-Rockerz
amus5
amus5

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
bookmarking Embarrassed

Go to top