Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 61)

friends_4dream Goldie
friends_4dream
friends_4dream

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hey guys,

i m searching for a arhi ff/ss i dont know i read it few days back it was a story from shyam's track where during the marriage arnav comes to know shyaam's true face but he trusts khushi and both agreed to get married.they did'nt profess their love through words..but they both understood their love for each other..after payash marriage khushi takes a promise from akash to trust payal and during hte wedding night payal tells the whole truth to akash ..he asks her to sleep and let him digest the fact next morning arnav tell payash to come with the as they have a surprise for them indicating to akash its time he should know the truth and akash understood that nw arnav is ready to share his pain with him..

plz help me to find it

friends_4dream Goldie
friends_4dream
friends_4dream

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvksg4ever

Hey guys! Look for an AR Fanfiction again! Its about Armaan who was a doctor but then he left because everyone including Riddhima accused him of something. So then he becomes a famous singer(I think!). He later comes back to sanjeevni and him and riddhima get back together. And also Riddhima says that he should marry his fan who wrote a letter to him saying that she wants to marry him. Armaan gets mad and he takes her with him to go to his fan's house and there Armaan pretends like he is interested in marrying the girl, but at the end tells her the truth that he loves riddhima, Also i think in this fanfiction riddhima has a brain tumor and armaan finds out. but she refuses to get a surgery done and finally armaan forces her to but she looses her memory and becomes like a young child. 

AR FF MUHABBAT KI RAAHON ME "final pt-116"

rosyammy Senior Member
rosyammy
rosyammy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys...
Plz give me link of some new ar os/ss link...
Thanks in advance :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aayoo.PM.Id

Aayoo.PM.Id Senior Member
Aayoo.PM.Id
Aayoo.PM.Id

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosyammy

hey guys...
Plz give me link of some new ar os/ss link...
Thanks in advance :)

their are many dear...
u can visit an under going FF (completed)
list being formed...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3589353
Complete FFs on Armaan n Ridhima

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3501756

Creative Cornor ON **AR**

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3608945

AR OS Gallery __ ||| Soothing Silence |||

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3611811

Her possesive frnd

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2827558

!16 OS on AR /ARSH

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3334459

some more OS galariy

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 26 June 2013 at 1:09pm

rosyammy

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hi I am looking for an arshi story where khushi leave and comes back from canada and Anjali invites her for the lunch. She doesn't talk to payal properly ss she has accused khushi for seducing shyam and when akash comes to know about that he slaps payal.
ashwini16 Senior Member
ashwini16
ashwini16

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Heya guys i m searchin for ar ff in wich ridhima is nerd type wid ugly glasses n armaan n his frnds make fun of her she goes to u.s. where her cousin gives make over n den she comes back to colg n armaan falls in lov wid her plz helppp if u knw ny other ff wid dis story line plzz giv me d link :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DontAsk..Phoenix..Monstuholic4evr

DontAsk Senior Member
DontAsk
DontAsk

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!
I m searching for this AR ff but I cant seem to recall all the facts of it... so I m gonna give a pretty crappy summary of it :/

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.

Sorry I know it's not a very descriptive summary, but I will appreciate it if anyone could try to help! :) 

..Phoenix..

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DontAsk

<font size="4">Hi everyone!</font>
<font size="4">I m searching for this AR ff but I cant seem to recall all the facts of it... so I m gonna give a pretty crappy summary of it :/</font>
<font size="4">Crappy Summary:</font>
<font size="4">Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.</font>
<font size="4">Sorry I know it's not a very descriptive summary, but I will appreciate it if anyone could try to help! :)</font>

Hey!
The name of the FF is The Second and the writer is Wordy.
Below is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1212886

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DontAskakshiankita

Go to top