Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 6)

Chocolate... IF-Rockerz
Chocolate...
Chocolate...

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Siaa-

Hey I need some help too!
There's this Arhi FF in which NK and Khushi are supposed to be siblings/brother n sister but they do not know that. And NK is Manorama Mami's sister's son who lives with his father in the US. NK's father does not want to come back to India coz he's lost his wife and child/daughter. He refuses to come and only NK comes to India to visit Mami.
NK finds a stark similarity between his deceased sister and Khushi at the same time ASR is fuming due to NK's and Khushi's cheerful banter and friendly relationship. Ansd even Mami finds some similarity between Khushi and her sister and tries to find out the truth.
The starting parts were like NK is coming to India, he's travelling in a plane or so, and he notes that the country has not changed much. .
That's all I remember abt the story. Unfortunately had not bookmarked it, so if anyone could please do help me out :)
wanna read this too

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
when will the FF Award Results be out??
arooshee IF-Dazzler
arooshee
arooshee

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE LINKS OF FF'S WHERE ARHI HAS A CHILD BUT ARNAV DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT..AND THEN HE COMES TO KNOW...
duncanelise Senior Member
duncanelise
duncanelise

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyoprithviraj

hi

i need some help

some time back i had fanfics from the author sridevi27 like shiv-gauri's the oldest story and others from the same writer (name of fic i dnt rmbr). but now i m trying to search them on IF fanfiction section, then i m getting a message that the person is temporarily banned.

how can i access these fanfics or if they are posted somewhere else, plz provide me wth a link as i really wish to read them again

I think she goes my the ID called publicenemy now. She is a fabulous writer, and ive only read her works on arnav and Khushi so I searched for her old works that she had mentioned in a note to one of her FFs, I realised that she was formerly sridevi27. I think you should contact her if you want to read her old works..
Here's her profile link: http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=749763
I could be wrong, and in that case, sorry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaya

inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
could someone give me the link to Munchys new blog...for the book after across the universe and birds without wings , please. 

thanks in advance
ArShi_Addiction Groupbie
ArShi_Addiction
ArShi_Addiction

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arooshee

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE LINKS OF FF'S WHERE ARHI HAS A CHILD BUT ARNAV DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT..AND THEN HE COMES TO KNOW...

Would love to read these kind of stories
cupcakez Senior Member
cupcakez
cupcakez

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys this an ARNAV-KHUSHI thing
I think its a SS  short story 
ummm... i dont remember exactly, i only remember bits of it. It goes something like Arnav are khushi are going somewhere i think nanital (they are not married) and their car broke down. They had another one of their cute little nok-jhoks and somehow khushi steps on something sharp like screwdriver. Arnav, obviously, gets worried and takes care of her. He carries her to the nearest place and pretends that they are married because that was the only way the land lady would let them stay. All this time I think Khushi is unconscious, i cant remember that part. OOhh and um.. Arnav goes to the washroom and when he comes back he sees some random dude staring at Khushi and BLASTS at him for looking at his wife.
 ppllleaseee help me 
anyone i have tried y best I just cant seem to find it.
THNX. IN ADVANCE  
siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hi friendSmile
My friend ff completed one thread 150pages . how to stop commenting 
She second thread for that . yet in first thread its gng to cross 150 how to stop that 
pls tell Embarrassed

Go to top