Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 58)

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanriddima

i read a ff some time back it was on ar or arsh i dont know in it ridhima or shilpa was very naive usko tho ye bhi nahi pata tha ki a husband and wife sleep on same bed after marriage  rahul was her brother and armaan brother was atul both were married  (aa and rm) and had children muski was pregnant again and ar were also married and Minnie was dr kriti daughter and she loved somone and got married to him and in her wedding
shilpa or ridhima performed a dance on song "aaj hai sagi sun ladki ke bhai"

plz plz plz someone help me tell me the name of this ff and plz tell me if if this ff is continued aur not plz plz plz help  

its not updated from so long time and its an ar ff mere apne

armaanriddima Senior Member
armaanriddima
armaanriddima

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishs

hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

Hii guys...Can someone pls help me in finding an AR ff in which Armaan was a buisnessman nd was married to a girl named sneha or something and Riddhima was his p.a cum frnd. She used to love armaan secretly..!! Armaan's wife was not able to get pregnant thats why she forced Riddhima to get pregnant with Armaan's child and eventually got them married..!! Riddhima's parents broke ties with her after knowing the truth..!! Here Rahul, Anjali, Atul nd muskaan are Armaan's friends.

Please guys help me...and trying to find this ff but can't locate it anywhere..!!

I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one? 

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors
mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest mayur were married but separate AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

i want to read this too plz help 
annys Goldie
annys
annys

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona33

Hii all
i am finding a story where Khushi come to meet payal as she had invited her after her six months marriage over.

its been year or so after ... some party is going on in shantivan Khushi saw Arnav coming from stairs ..

thats what i remember coz after that due to power cut i could not find it..

plz help me with link...

Thanks switty will check ..
annys Goldie
annys
annys

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
thanks priyamittal

let me know if there is any else story
annys Goldie
annys
annys

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Hii all
i am finding a story where Khushi come to meet payal as she had invited her after her six months marriage over.

its been year or so after ... some party is going on in shantivan Khushi saw Arnav coming from stairs ..

thats what i remember coz after that due to power cut i could not find it..

plz help me with link...

Thanks switty will check ..
akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Divya..

Originally posted by ArShiFever.

I'm Looking 4 FF In WhichArnav Marry Khushi (Not Forcefully) After Getting Married 4 Six Months Khushi Finds Out That She Is Pregnant...She Wanted 2 Give Surprise 2 Arnav On Their Half Marriage Anniversary...On d Other Hand Arnav Decides 2 Ditch Khushi On Their Marriage Anniversary...He Married Her 2 Take Revenge 4 Ruining His Sister's Married Life...Plzzz Help PlzzzSmile

Would love to read this one :)
plz plz plz plz some one reply
really want to read this ff 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtsam

-Abhiya- IF-Rockerz
-Abhiya-
-Abhiya-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hi friends
please help me I am searching for an armaan ridhhima ff in which Armaan was British prince (i think) his mother was an Indian although she was dead. he goes to India with his father to attend a wedding of some his mother's relative I think Atul and Anjali and then he proposes Ridhima in Taj Mahal where his father proposed his mother. please help. 
-AK- Senior Member
-AK-
-AK-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Abhiya-

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">hi friends</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc0033">please help me I am searching for an armaan ridhhima ff in which Armaan was British prince (i think) his mother was an Indian although she was dead. he goes to India with his father to attend a wedding of some his mother's relative I think Atul and Anjali and then he proposes Ridhima in Taj Mahal where his father proposed his mother. please help.</font>

Its nack to newtons laws -http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=983393

Go to top