India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 5)

Z_ArShi Goldie
Z_ArShi
Z_ArShi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hello I need help finding Arshi story where Khushi has a daughter name Meethi and comes to RM.
Please Help MeUnhappyCry

sweetnirali Senior Member
sweetnirali
sweetnirali

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i have few queries,plz help.

Has pallavi25 written any romantic fanfic after teri baahon mein,o bewafa bhalobhasha etc, recently?if yes,plz do let me know.am a great fan of her fics...was away from IF since long,so am not aware if she has written any other new fanfic..

If there is another writer with a similar writing style like pallavi,plz do let me know his or her fanfics.

Is there anyone out here writes fanfic on twilight,edward bella?if yes,plz provide me the link.

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Can anyone suggest me some Armaan-Riddhima/Shilpa or Karan-Shilpa ffs, os, or ss…

Edited by Pious_KaSh - 17 August 2012 at 12:43pm
PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hello, How are you guys doing? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could help me find this one FF I am looking for. It's on AR ( I think), I read it a long long time ago. Anyways...in this FF Riddhima accidently calls someone and it turns out to be Armaan and instead of ending the call they keep on talking, not just that day but constantly even is they want to sleep or something the phone is continuously on. I know this not much to go on but if anyone has any idea of what this FF might be please let me know.

P.S. If you think you know what I am talking about and its not on AR still let me know please and thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Phoenix..

-Siaa- Goldie
-Siaa-
-Siaa-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hey I need some help too!
There's this Arhi FF in which NK and Khushi are supposed to be siblings/brother n sister but they do not know that. And NK is Manorama Mami's sister's son who lives with his father in the US. NK's father does not want to come back to India coz he's lost his wife and child/daughter. He refuses to come and only NK comes to India to visit Mami.
NK finds a stark similarity between his deceased sister and Khushi at the same time ASR is fuming due to NK's and Khushi's cheerful banter and friendly relationship. Ansd even Mami finds some similarity between Khushi and her sister and tries to find out the truth.
The starting parts were like NK is coming to India, he's travelling in a plane or so, and he notes that the country has not changed much. .
That's all I remember abt the story. Unfortunately had not bookmarked it, so if anyone could please do help me out :)
Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessPatel77

Hello, How are you guys doing? Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could help me find this one FF I am looking for. It's on AR ( I think), I read it a long long time ago. Anyways...in this FF Riddhima accidently calls someone and it turns out to be Armaan and instead of ending the call they keep on talking, not just that day but constantly even is they want to sleep or something the phone is continuously on. I know this not much to go on but if anyone has any idea of what this FF might be please let me know.

P.S. If you think you know what I am talking about and its not on AR still let me know please and thank you.

If that's on AR or ArSh then I would always love to read this one
cupcakez Senior Member
cupcakez
cupcakez

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
PLEASE  HELP ME 

So this is an ARMAAN RIDDHIMA FF

Armaan riddhima meet and get married arrange marriage, riddhima says yes bcz she wants to be the perfect daughter for shashank. Shashank hates Riddhima and blames her for her mother's death. Armaan  finds Riddhima irritating but slowly falls in love with her. He takes her on a date in the middle of the night; he plans a birthday party for her. Armaan's friend vivek i think tries to rap Riddhima but Rahul saves her. Armaan blames himself for this because Riddhima had told him that there was something wrong with Vievek and how he is always flirting with her. Then later Armaan tries to win Riddhima back and succeeds. After a while Riddhima gets pregnant and Armaan says he isnt ready. Riddhima is extremely worried bcz she had a father who hated her and she doesnt want the same thing for her child. Later on Anjali tells Armaan about Riddhima's past and he promises her that he will always love their child no mater one and he encourages her to stand up against shashak 

Its VERY detailed sooo pleaseee try and help me Pleaseee PM me once u find the name or the link 
Thank you sooo much in advance 
SOMEBODY HELP ME.

ashwini16 Senior Member
ashwini16
ashwini16

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcakez

<font size="4" color="#009999">PLEASE HELP ME</font>

<font size="4" color="#009999">So this is an ARMAAN RIDDHIMA FF</font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Armaan riddhima meet and get married arrangemarriage, riddhima says yes bcz she wants to be the perfect daughter for shashank. Shashank hates Riddhima and blames her for her mother's death. Armaan finds Riddhima irritating but slowly falls in love with her. He takes her on a date in the middle of the night; he plans a birthday party for her. Armaan's friend vivek i think tries to rap Riddhima but Rahul saves her. Armaan blames himself for this because Riddhima had told him that there wassomethingwrongwith Vievek and how he is always flirting with her. Then later Armaan tries to win Riddhima back andsucceeds. After a while Riddhima getspregnantand Armaan says he isnt ready. Riddhima is extremely worried bcz she had a father who hated her and she doesnt want the same thing for her child. Later on Anjali tells Armaan about Riddhima's past and hepromisesher that he will always love their child no mater one and he encourages her to stand upagainstshashak</font>

<font size="4" color="#009999">Its VERY detailed sooo pleaseee try and help me Pleaseee PM me once u find the name or the link</font>
<font size="4" color="#009999">Thank you sooo much in advance</font>
<font size="4" color="#009999">SOMEBODY HELP ME.</font>

a lot like love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attraction.101

Go to top