-Abhiya- IF-Rockerz
-Abhiya-
-Abhiya-

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Originally posted by -Abhiya-

Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Originally posted by -Abhiya-

Hey please can anyone tell me where is the third thread of this ff?
AR ff Bedroom?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1361715&TPN=245

it is not there
has the author discontinued?

there has been no note from the writer but it seems that the story is abandoned now
thaanku :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monstuholic4evr

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hi i have read an ff but cant remember name in this ff khushi lost her memory after truth out and asr takes her back to rm and her health is not that gud so he forcefully look after her along with his family she felt weired why her jijis in laws are so close to her also one of her childhood friend come to rm and asr is so j in last part she is arranging some party for anjali pls help me thanks in advance
ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cappacuino5

Hi will you guys tell me the name of the arhi ff in which khushi has an accident , arnav comes to know the truth about shyam and khushi meanwhile but after the accident khushi forgets everything and starts behaving like an eight year old and starts calling arnav as prince!
Thank u

hiii it's an appy_indy story n its name is Unconscious Love
ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hiii can any1 tell me good ff's of arshi tied in an arranged marriage...
shami810 Senior Member
shami810
shami810

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Hii guys...Can someone pls help me in finding an AR ff in which Armaan was a buisnessman nd was married to a girl named sneha or something and Riddhima was his p.a cum frnd. She used to love armaan secretly..!! Armaan's wife was not able to get pregnant thats why she forced Riddhima to get pregnant with Armaan's child and eventually got them married..!! Riddhima's parents broke ties with her after knowing the truth..!! Here Rahul, Anjali, Atul nd muskaan are Armaan's friends.

Please guys help me...and trying to find this ff but can't locate it anywhere..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshiankita..Phoenix..

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shami810

Hii guys...Can someone pls help me in finding an AR ff in which Armaan was a buisnessman nd was married to a girl named sneha or something and Riddhima was his p.a cum frnd. She used to love armaan secretly..!! Armaan's wife was not able to get pregnant thats why she forced Riddhima to get pregnant with Armaan's child and eventually got them married..!! Riddhima's parents broke ties with her after knowing the truth..!! Here Rahul, Anjali, Atul nd muskaan are Armaan's friends.

Please guys help me...and trying to find this ff but can't locate it anywhere..!!

me too wanna read it

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishs

me too wanna read it

ME TOOO, ME TOOO...

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishs

me too wanna read it

ME TOOO, ME TOOO…

I too want to read this

Go to top