Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 43)

luvksg4ever Newbie
luvksg4ever
luvksg4ever

Joined: 01 December 2012
Posts: 13

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Heyy Guys! This FF Desk is REALLY helpful!!!Smile Can you guys give me a list of fan fictions on Armaan and Shilpa or Armaan and Riddhima, where they are married and have kids!?!?!?!?!?!?! Even fanfictions with either of the two couples being married or engaged and having a huge fight but they make up! I dont want the ff's that are about AR or ARSH hiding their relationship.(I am tired of reading ff on that story lineLOL)

ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 772

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by priyamittal

Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by FLORASRA

Hey help me in finding Arhi ff
Arnav, anjali, nk are own siblings Akash is their cousin
ASR's dad died leaving huge lone, ASR comes back to India and find out all his property is lost. Later a man comes drunk to him n ask him to marry his daughter Khushi if he have to live in SM


Destiny Games

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3242448 

I think this is the FF u r looking for
Smile

plz can u help me also...pretty plzzz


Sorry buddy, I haven't read the story u r looking for 
its k...can u tel me gud ff in which arshi has an arranged marriage n they fall in love after marriage...other than silent love, hona tha pyaar, arranged marriage 
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 2916

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyamittal

Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by priyamittal

Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by FLORASRA

Hey help me in finding Arhi ff
Arnav, anjali, nk are own siblings Akash is their cousin
ASR's dad died leaving huge lone, ASR comes back to India and find out all his property is lost. Later a man comes drunk to him n ask him to marry his daughter Khushi if he have to live in SM


Destiny Games

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3242448 

I think this is the FF u r looking for
Smile

plz can u help me also...pretty plzzz


Sorry buddy, I haven't read the story u r looking for 
its k...can u tel me gud ff in which arshi has an arranged marriage n they fall in love after marriage...other than silent love, hona tha pyaar, arranged marriage 





In the FF's below the bond of love increases after marriage

 Hope this helps Smile




Edited by fleurs - 28 February 2013 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish002

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 14724

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvksg4ever

Heyy Guys! This FF Desk is REALLY helpful!!!Smile Can you guys give me a list of fan fictions on Armaan and Shilpa or Armaan and Riddhima, where they are married and have kids!?!?!?!?!?!?! Even fanfictions with either of the two couples being married or engaged and having a huge fight but they make up! I dont want the ff's that are about AR or ARSH hiding their relationship.(I am tired of reading ff on that story lineLOL)





ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Joined: 19 August 2012
Posts: 772

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by priyamittal

Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by priyamittal

Originally posted by fleurs

Originally posted by FLORASRA

Hey help me in finding Arhi ff
Arnav, anjali, nk are own siblings Akash is their cousin
ASR's dad died leaving huge lone, ASR comes back to India and find out all his property is lost. Later a man comes drunk to him n ask him to marry his daughter Khushi if he have to live in SM


Destiny Games

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3242448 

I think this is the FF u r looking for
Smile

plz can u help me also...pretty plzzz


Sorry buddy, I haven't read the story u r looking for 
its k...can u tel me gud ff in which arshi has an arranged marriage n they fall in love after marriage...other than silent love, hona tha pyaar, arranged marriage 





In the FF's below the bond of love increases after marriage

 Hope this helps Smile




ahhh...thank u so much i shall b indebted to u 4 dis!!!!!!!!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

luvksg4ever Newbie
luvksg4ever
luvksg4ever

Joined: 01 December 2012
Posts: 13

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I was looking for the fanfiction where riddhima is at the hospital and aarav (i think!) runs to her and says that shashank told him that he is only armaans son and riddhima isnt his mom


luvksg4ever Newbie
luvksg4ever
luvksg4ever

Joined: 01 December 2012
Posts: 13

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hey looking for AR or ARSH fanfictions where riddhima or shilpa are very talkative and arent shy!
and then they fall for armaanHeart

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Joined: 08 November 2010
Posts: 4994

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvksg4ever

I was looking for the fanfiction where riddhima is at the hospital and aarav (i think!) runs to her and says that shashank told him that he is only armaans son and riddhima isnt his mom



its my wish come true and its ryan not aarav i guess hope you are finding this one only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monstuholic4evr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Advertise Fan Fictions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: nidha1983   Replies: 394   Views: 218353

nidha1983 394 218353 21 March 2015 at 12:00pm by mishshergill
*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: Dark Love   Replies: 746   Views: 113369

Dark Love 746 113369 07 November 2012 at 11:26pm by Angel_of_hearts
Fan Fictions Help Desk III

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1667   Views: 278475

Ambrosia 1667 278475 22 July 2012 at 6:18am by pari0706
Paranormal Romantic Fan fictions

2 3

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 23   Views: 4949

Catwoman 23 4949 16 November 2011 at 3:02am by MidnightMusings
Prithvisanyo new pm list regarding fan fictions

2

Author: Janakivallav   Replies: 12   Views: 1689

Janakivallav 12 1689 29 July 2011 at 8:39am by wajiha-1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index