Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 41)

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti...

hey..
   its an AR ff where ar are forced to get married.they used to hate each other from school days,after marriage also they continue to fight slowly arman started to like ridz nd sid comes to meet ridzi who is her best frn nd arman feels jealous seeing them.Sid makes ridzi realise that she loves arman...plez help thank you

its Y We destined to be
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585954

coolgirl319 Senior Member
coolgirl319
coolgirl319

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I was looking for ammy_ka_ashu 's ffs. But it says they've been removed...why?

ManikaS Senior Member
ManikaS
ManikaS

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
heyy,

3-4 months back i had read a ff of Arshi in which arnav and khushi were arrange married , initially khushi said no to arnav coz she wanted to continue her studies n she's seeing him only 4 her family bt arnav really liked her in their first meet n said to khushi dat she can continue her studies after marriage...dan both of them agreed n got married...dan their married life was portrayed...khushi initially hitching when arnav comes closer to her and arnav supported her bt later they complete their relationship...
later in d epilogue it was dat at first anniversary of their marriage khushi gave arnav d news of her pregnancy as a gift...

it was a very nice ff...i searched 4 it a lot bt i'm nt able to find it plzzz plz plz lemme know if u find it...

n ya till my memory recalls the name of the ff was teri meri luv story...bt m nt pretty sure...

plz plz lemme knw...

priya   
..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Hey Guys please help me!I have put this on earlier but nobody replied.
This FF is continued from last episode of DMG after which AR get married and after 1 year of marriage,Armaan tells Riddhima that Shilpa is her sister and they go to meet her and they bond.After which Shilpa leaves forever.
PLEASE HELP ME!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1696856
HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, please can I have some help to find this completed AR (DMG) ff.

AR first meet in a college in London and start of in a rough way as Armaan is competition to Riddhima. Armaan has just joined and becomes good friends with everyone. Armaan has a brother Atul and Riddhima has a sister Anjali who are going to get married. Their families get really close and soon they start going out with each other. Riddhima is taking interest in textiles and Armaan isn't too sure. Once their studies Abhi moves to America, Nikki failed, Armaan and Rahul started working in Riddhima's dads company and Ridhima and Muskaan were doing work experience for a textiles company. No one knows AR are a couple and in between they break up as well i think but they get back together as well. While they were in college someone shot Armaan as well and I think it was Riddhima's ex boyfriends and later when AR have a big fight he actually put forward a proposal for her as well. 

Please if anyone remembers the name or anything please tell me

Nikki <3
JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Hey guys, please can I have some help to find this completed AR (DMG) ff.

AR first meet in a college in London and start of in a rough way as Armaan is competition to Riddhima. Armaan has just joined and becomes good friends with everyone. Armaan has a brother Atul and Riddhima has a sister Anjali who are going to get married. Their families get really close and soon they start going out with each other. Riddhima is taking interest in textiles and Armaan isn't too sure. Once their studies Abhi moves to America, Nikki failed, Armaan and Rahul started working in Riddhima's dads company and Ridhima and Muskaan were doing work experience for a textiles company. No one knows AR are a couple and in between they break up as well i think but they get back together as well. While they were in college someone shot Armaan as well and I think it was Riddhima's ex boyfriends and later when AR have a big fight he actually put forward a proposal for her as well. 

Please if anyone remembers the name or anything please tell me

Nikki <3

Hey nikki!
This is the one-  Safar
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2156130

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya46HR-DMG4life

Dedivol Senior Member
Dedivol
Dedivol

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I need immediate help finding this ff
It was about armaan and riddhima. Armaan along with Rahul and Atul kidnap Riddhima because they think she is involved with her father's illegal business but later they find out she is innocent and armaan slowly falls for her. She helps them reach her parent's however they escape. Riddhima also has a younger brother who is slowly drifting away but armaan brings him back as he connects to him.

There was a scene where riddhima buys a brownie but she doesn't have money for it so she asks armaan but he refuses so she goes back to the owner but he screams at her and then armaan pays for it while glaring at the owner.

Please help me find it
-AK- Senior Member
-AK-
-AK-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princessangel

I need immediate help finding this ff
It was about armaan and riddhima. Armaan along with Rahul and Atul kidnap Riddhima because they think she is involved with her father's illegal business but later they find out she is innocent and armaan slowly falls for her. She helps them reach her parent's however they escape. Riddhima also has a younger brother who is slowly drifting away but armaan brings him back as he connects to him.

There was a scene where riddhima buys a brownie but she doesn't have money for it so she asks armaan but he refuses so she goes back to the owner but he screams at her and then armaan pays for it while glaring at the owner.

Please help me find it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1499684
Nashaa

Go to top