Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 38)

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvksg4ever

Are there any fanfictions on Armaan and Riddhima or Armaan and Shilpa, where they are married and have a child?

yup there are many such FF On AR
as in

Ansoon
kya pyaar aisa bhi ho sakta hai
tum sirf mera armaan ho
gunaho ka devta

and many more

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Can someone please help me. I would love to create banners for FF's. I tried creating them using MS power point but couldn't post it

It would be nice of u friends, if u could guide me as to what software I have to use while creating the banner & how to post it in IF
Smile

Please help Smile
Aayoo.PM.Id Senior Member
Aayoo.PM.Id
Aayoo.PM.Id

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Can someone please help me. I would love to create banners for FF's. I tried creating them using MS power point but couldn't post it

It would be nice of u friends, if u could guide me as to what software I have to use while creating the banner & how to post it in IF
Smile

Please help Smile

u have created the banner na now upload it on web any place and then once it is uploadded on the web right click on it and copy the link of the photo and then past that link ont the place where u have to post the banner with the codes given bellow fourm codes ke naam se

or for photo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fleurs

luvksg4ever Newbie
luvksg4ever
luvksg4ever

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I needed help finding another fanfiction. This one is on Armaan and Riddhima. In the fanfiction they have a part where Armaan tells us his memories of Riddhima's pregnancy. So there is like once scene written for about each month of riddhima's pregnancy in Armaan's point of view. I remember that one of the scenes was where riddhima is feeling insecure because she is pregnant and armaan really isnt paying much attention to her because of alot of work. So then she goes to Sanjeevni and then finds Armaan hugging another girl in the fire escape. Both have an argument and Armaan drops Riddhima off at the Gupta house. He later realizes that she feels insecure and goes to get her back. What's the name of this fanfic? Thanks

sardesai.aditi Newbie
sardesai.aditi
sardesai.aditi

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hey i m searching 4 arnav khushi os/ss
where khushi is back after a week or
something and they are making out n
someone knoks saying akash is sick ...
which turns out to be a bet / prank
played by arnavs cousins to.disturb
them .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvksg4ever

Hey guys! I needed help finding another fanfiction. This one is on Armaan and Riddhima. In the fanfiction they have a part where Armaan tells us his memories of Riddhima's pregnancy. So there is like once scene written for about each month of riddhima's pregnancy in Armaan's point of view. I remember that one of the scenes was where riddhima is feeling insecure because she is pregnant and armaan really isnt paying much attention to her because of alot of work. So then she goes to Sanjeevni and then finds Armaan hugging another girl in the fire escape. Both have an argument and Armaan drops Riddhima off at the Gupta house. He later realizes that she feels insecure and goes to get her back. What's the name of this fanfic? Thanks

I think it is this one-Inseparable!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1452400-Link

Edited by Accio_kajen - 03 February 2013 at 10:49pm
Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishs_FF.UD

Smile

Please help Smile

u have created the banner na now upload it on web any place and then once it is uploadded on the web right click on it and copy the link of the photo and then past that link ont the place where u have to post the banner with the codes given bellow fourm codes ke naam se

or for photo

Thanks a lot buddy for the info Hug...I'll try it out

Go to top