Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvksg4ever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! Look for an AR Fanfiction again! Its about Armaan who was a doctor but then he left because everyone including Riddhima accused him of something. So then he becomes a famous singer(I think!). He later comes back to sanjeevni and him and riddhima get back together. And also Riddhima says that he should marry his fan who wrote a letter to him saying that she wants to marry him. Armaan gets mad and he takes her with him to go to his fan's house and there Armaan pretends like he is interested in marrying the girl, but at the end tells her the truth that he loves riddhima, Also i think in this fanfiction riddhima has a brain tumor and armaan finds out. but she refuses to get a surgery done and finally armaan forces her to but she looses her memory and becomes like a young child. 
luvksg4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ARLover-

I just wanted the link to a ff. It was an AR ff. armaan was forced to marry riddhima and he tried to make her life very difficult by troubling her with his pranks. Then she leaves his house and then armaan finally realises his love and goes to her house.
Thanks in advance :)

Heyy! I think that the fanfiction you are talking about is Dhadhkan Ban Gaye ho tum... Tell me if it isnt!

Thread 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1555223

Thread 2:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1693968

Thread 3:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1935697

Thread 4:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179658

sardesai.aditi thumbnail
hey guyz ... m interested in ar stories which r completed and which are in continuation wd either season 1or season 2... plz help me ..

also many links which are given above r not working what shd i do u?
coolgirl319 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvksg4ever

Hey guys! Look for an AR Fanfiction again! Its about Armaan who was a doctor but then he left because everyone including Riddhima accused him of something. So then he becomes a famous singer(I think!). He later comes back to sanjeevni and him and riddhima get back together. And also Riddhima says that he should marry his fan who wrote a letter to him saying that she wants to marry him. Armaan gets mad and he takes her with him to go to his fan's house and there Armaan pretends like he is interested in marrying the girl, but at the end tells her the truth that he loves riddhima, Also i think in this fanfiction riddhima has a brain tumor and armaan finds out. but she refuses to get a surgery done and finally armaan forces her to but she looses her memory and becomes like a young child. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1146057
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desir

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

yar please help kardo merii main ise bahut der se hundh rahii huun please help me naa
123pritha thumbnail
where can i get vampire diaries ff???
plzz give me the link
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This fan fiction help desk is very help full
Thanks

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I read this ff long long time ago, and I don't remember much of it but I remember some things.

It has a part where arhi are not on a good note and them moves to Arnav approaching her for marriage, it's a conventional marriage. Anyways they get married and enter RM. and then I remember something about Khushi wanting to be comfortable and so she wears Arnav's shirt and had breakfast with the family. That is all I kno.

Plz if u have anything in mind with something close to this in mind, plz let me kno.

Thnx in advance!
Edited by Chocolate... - 11 years ago
hojp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would like to ask about cliking LIKE. After reading every chapter of FF I read I would like to click LIKE, as a appreciation to the authors that I read, in several cases while clicking it says ERROR IN POSTING, how can I click like wtihout getting this error.
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey..
   its an AR ff where ar are forced to get married.they used to hate each other from school days,after marriage also they continue to fight slowly arman started to like ridz nd sid comes to meet ridzi who is her best frn nd arman feels jealous seeing them.Sid makes ridzi realise that she loves arman...plez help thank you