India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 21)

vijayshreem Newbie
vijayshreem
vijayshreem

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hey few days back  i was reading an FF of arshi..The plot was about chilwood marriage which arnav did not accept,and the truth was hidden from khushi and she use to think arnav as her brother.But later wen she gets to know the truth and they get married arnav throws her out of the house on the first day itself...please can u say me which FF is that or either provide the link...pls pls..

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I read a fan fiction a really long time ago on Arnav and Khushi and I can't find it anymore.

In the FF, it starts off with Khushi's wedding to some doctor, who is also Arnav's best friend. But he doesn't show up on the day of the wedding and Arnav marries Khushi instead.

Arnav lives alone, I think, and they get used to each other and even fall in love as time goes on. Some events that happen are that Khushi starts working with Arnav and one day some goons hurt her with a knife in her back and them Arnav take really good care of her. Also they try to find out why Khushi's fianc left her.

They show flashes of her fianc having something to do with Shyam, who has some dark secrets. Shyam wants Khushi gone because he thinks she's dangerous for him and his business or something like that...

If anyone knows this FF please let me know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aar123

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

I read a fan fiction a really long time ago on Arnav and Khushi and I can't find it anymore.

In the FF, it starts off with Khushi's wedding to some doctor, who is also Arnav's best friend. But he doesn't show up on the day of the wedding and Arnav marries Khushi instead.

Arnav lives alone, I think, and they get used to each other and even fall in love as time goes on. Some events that happen are that Khushi starts working with Arnav and one day some goons hurt her with a knife in her back and them Arnav take really good care of her. Also they try to find out why Khushi's fianc left her.

They show flashes of her fianc having something to do with Shyam, who has some dark secrets. Shyam wants Khushi gone because he thinks she's dangerous for him and his business or something like that...

If anyone knows this FF please let me know!

I TNG U LOOKING 4 TIS...

IPKKND FF: Let's fall in love

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2787369

~~~RIYA~~~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayshreem

hey few days back  i was reading an FF of arshi..The plot was about chilwood marriage which arnav did not accept,and the truth was hidden from khushi and she use to think arnav as her brother.But later wen she gets to know the truth and they get married arnav throws her out of the house on the first day itself...please can u say me which FF is that or either provide the link...pls pls..

It's called Complicated

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3111928
WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

I have a quick question. Can someone's FF be transferred to FF section without them being aware of it? Like let's say someone wrote an FF in D3 section but now there FF has been transferred here without them knowing. Is that possible?

When your FF reaches 15 pages, the FF is moved to this section by DT.

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 22 November 2012 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

act12riyar

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I am trying to find a ff based on armaan and shilpa.
Shilpa is a officer and Rahul is her partner and they have been assigned to protect the sensational singer armaan when during one of his concerts he is targeted by a snipper. Muskaan is also working for armaan as well as abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu is jealous of armaan hence he had only sent the sniffer for the kill.
Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

I have a quick question. Can someone's FF be transferred to FF section without them being aware of it? Like let's say someone wrote an FF in D3 section but now there FF has been transferred here without them knowing. Is that possible?

When your FF reaches 15 pages, the FF is moved to this section by DT.

Thank you sooo much! But I have one last question: can the person request for the FF to be transferred back to the former section or it's transferred to FF section for good and can't be transferred back? 

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hi, I need a bit of help. The thing is I read this DMG story, I don't remember if it was a os, ss or ff or the name but I remember some of the plot. It started when sister Stella was saying bad things about Riddhima and Armaan came and saw the pictures and Armaan fired sister Stella, at that time Riddhima and everyone weren't at Sanjeevni. I think Armaan also shouted at Sid for doing that and when the gang came back they were shocked to see Armaan. That's all I remember but please can someone give me the link 

Nikki <3

Go to top