Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 21)

vijayshreem Newbie
vijayshreem
vijayshreem

Joined: 19 October 2012
Posts: 8

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hey few days back  i was reading an FF of arshi..The plot was about chilwood marriage which arnav did not accept,and the truth was hidden from khushi and she use to think arnav as her brother.But later wen she gets to know the truth and they get married arnav throws her out of the house on the first day itself...please can u say me which FF is that or either provide the link...pls pls..

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 5499

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I read a fan fiction a really long time ago on Arnav and Khushi and I can't find it anymore.


In the FF, it starts off with Khushi's wedding to some doctor, who is also Arnav's best friend. But he doesn't show up on the day of the wedding and Arnav marries Khushi instead.


Arnav lives alone, I think, and they get used to each other and even fall in love as time goes on. Some events that happen are that Khushi starts working with Arnav and one day some goons hurt her with a knife in her back and them Arnav take really good care of her. Also they try to find out why Khushi's fianc left her.


They show flashes of her fianc having something to do with Shyam, who has some dark secrets. Shyam wants Khushi gone because he thinks she's dangerous for him and his business or something like that...


If anyone knows this FF please let me know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aar123

riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Joined: 06 January 2012
Posts: 3534

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

I read a fan fiction a really long time ago on Arnav and Khushi and I can't find it anymore.


In the FF, it starts off with Khushi's wedding to some doctor, who is also Arnav's best friend. But he doesn't show up on the day of the wedding and Arnav marries Khushi instead.


Arnav lives alone, I think, and they get used to each other and even fall in love as time goes on. Some events that happen are that Khushi starts working with Arnav and one day some goons hurt her with a knife in her back and them Arnav take really good care of her. Also they try to find out why Khushi's fianc left her.


They show flashes of her fianc having something to do with Shyam, who has some dark secrets. Shyam wants Khushi gone because he thinks she's dangerous for him and his business or something like that...


If anyone knows this FF please let me know!



I TNG U LOOKING 4 TIS...

IPKKND FF: Let's fall in love

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2787369




~~~RIYA~~~


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titaliya_AP

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5573

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayshreem

hey few days back  i was reading an FF of arshi..The plot was about chilwood marriage which arnav did not accept,and the truth was hidden from khushi and she use to think arnav as her brother.But later wen she gets to know the truth and they get married arnav throws her out of the house on the first day itself...please can u say me which FF is that or either provide the link...pls pls..



It's called Complicated


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3111928
WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 25648

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

I have a quick question. Can someone's FF be transferred to FF section without them being aware of it? Like let's say someone wrote an FF in D3 section but now there FF has been transferred here without them knowing. Is that possible?
 
When your FF reaches 15 pages, the FF is moved to this section by DT.


Edited by DUGGUlicious - 22 November 2012 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

act12riyar

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Joined: 26 January 2011
Posts: 19041

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I am trying to find a ff based on armaan and shilpa.
Shilpa is a officer and Rahul is her partner and they have been assigned to protect the sensational singer armaan when during one of his concerts he is targeted by a snipper. Muskaan is also working for armaan as well as abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu is jealous of armaan hence he had only sent the sniffer for the kill.
Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Joined: 08 January 2009
Posts: 2140

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Originally posted by Shona_Mayur

I have a quick question. Can someone's FF be transferred to FF section without them being aware of it? Like let's say someone wrote an FF in D3 section but now there FF has been transferred here without them knowing. Is that possible?
 
When your FF reaches 15 pages, the FF is moved to this section by DT.

Thank you sooo much! But I have one last question: can the person request for the FF to be transferred back to the former section or it's transferred to FF section for good and can't be transferred back? 

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 9932

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hi, I need a bit of help. The thing is I read this DMG story, I don't remember if it was a os, ss or ff or the name but I remember some of the plot. It started when sister Stella was saying bad things about Riddhima and Armaan came and saw the pictures and Armaan fired sister Stella, at that time Riddhima and everyone weren't at Sanjeevni. I think Armaan also shouted at Sid for doing that and when the gang came back they were shocked to see Armaan. That's all I remember but please can someone give me the link 

Nikki <3

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Advertise Fan Fictions

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: nidha1983   Replies: 403   Views: 210213

nidha1983 403 210213 21 March 2015 at 12:00pm by mishshergill
*~*Fan Fictions Creativity Shop*~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: Dark Love   Replies: 754   Views: 112526

Dark Love 754 112526 07 November 2012 at 11:26pm by Angel_of_hearts
Fan Fictions Help Desk III

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1678   Views: 270585

Ambrosia 1678 270585 22 July 2012 at 6:18am by pari0706
Paranormal Romantic Fan fictions

2 3

Author: Catwoman   Replies: 23   Views: 4546

Catwoman 23 4546 16 November 2011 at 3:02am by MidnightMusings
Prithvisanyo new pm list regarding fan fictions

2

Author: Krishna_Sourav   Replies: 12   Views: 1595

Krishna_Sourav 12 1595 29 July 2011 at 8:39am by wajiha-1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index