India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 20)

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Please guys help me find this FF. Few months ago I read 4 to 5 parts of an FF , I don't know the name of the FF. The story is as follows…… Arnav marries Khushi out of hatred, the families are unaware of Arshi's hatred, then Nani & Anjali plan for Arshi's & Payash's honeymoon abroad….. over there they meet Khushi's childhood friend VARUN , when Arnav learns that Varun had planned to marry Khushi in their childhood he becomes jealous , then as Varun & Khushi joins Salsa class in abroad Arnav too joins it with a dance partner & there will be some comedy as to how Arnav's  partner will leave him  & the dance teacher says that  he has 2 left feet, then in the hotel room Khushi unknowingly orders chocolates made out of rum & she looses her senses, then Arnav unable to control his desire becomes physical with Khushi, when she learns about this in the morning she becomes angry & she cuts short the trip & returns to India . In India again Varun comes to RM this makes ASR more jealous. Varun learns that there is some problem between ARSHI & in order to sort it out he invites Arshi & Payash to his place & Varun makes Arnav drunk so as to confess his feelings……

If any one of u have read this FF please post me the link & title of this FF. This FF was really fun to read especially Arnav's  jealously over Varun & Arnav's  possessiveness  towards Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshiankita

coolgirl319 Senior Member
coolgirl319
coolgirl319

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshiankita

hey
i had read this AR ff long time a go
in this atul is armaan's bro and angi is ridz sis 
they are married to each other
and then ar start dating. they keep their relationship a secret coz they dont want any problems between the 2 families for about three years
then i think ridz studies or work in the fashion line
then suddenly angi finds out about them and is mad at them for keeping their relationship a secret for soo long

plz plz plz help

plz plz someone help

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2156130
akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
thank u so much 

Originally posted by coolgirl319

hey
i had read this AR ff long time a go
in this atul is armaan's bro and angi is ridz sis 
they are married to each other
and then ar start dating. they keep their relationship a secret coz they dont want any problems between the 2 families for about three years
then i think ridz studies or work in the fashion line
then suddenly angi finds out about them and is mad at them for keeping their relationship a secret for soo long

plz plz plz help

plz plz someone help

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2156130
riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Please guys help me find this FF. Few months ago I read 4 to 5 parts of an FF , I don't know the name of the FF. The story is as follows'' Arnav marries Khushi out of hatred, the families are unaware of Arshi's hatred, then Nani & Anjali plan for Arshi's & Payash's honeymoon abroad'.. over there they meet Khushi's childhood friend VARUN , when Arnav learns that Varun had planned to marry Khushi in their childhood he becomes jealous , then as Varun & Khushi joins Salsa class in abroad Arnav too joins it with a dance partner & there will be some comedy as to how Arnav's  partner will leave him  & the dance teacher says that  he has 2 left feet, then in the hotel room Khushi unknowingly orders chocolates made out of rum & she looses her senses, then Arnav unable to control his desire becomes physical with Khushi, when she learns about this in the morning she becomes angry & she cuts short the trip & returns to India . In India again Varun comes to RM this makes ASR more jealous. Varun learns that there is some problem between ARSHI & in order to sort it out he invites Arshi & Payash to his place & Varun makes Arnav drunk so as to confess his feelings''

If any one of u have read this FF please post me the link & title of this FF. This FF was really fun to read especially Arnav's  jealously over Varun & Arnav's  possessiveness  towards Khushi.

here u go...

TTT(FF) chapter on 30 pg 86 | 2843262

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2843262

~~~RIYA~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SS: LOVE GAIN ONLY PAIN: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211632

Edited by ilakia - 19 November 2012 at 8:49am

fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilakia

Originally posted by fleurs

Please guys help me find this FF. Few months ago I read 4 to 5 parts of an FF , I don't know the name of the FF. The story is as follows'' Arnav marries Khushi out of hatred, the families are unaware of Arshi's hatred, then Nani & Anjali plan for Arshi's & Payash's honeymoon abroad'.. over there they meet Khushi's childhood friend VARUN , when Arnav learns that Varun had planned to marry Khushi in their childhood he becomes jealous , then as Varun & Khushi joins Salsa class in abroad Arnav too joins it with a dance partner & there will be some comedy as to how Arnav's  partner will leave him  & the dance teacher says that  he has 2 left feet, then in the hotel room Khushi unknowingly orders chocolates made out of rum & she looses her senses, then Arnav unable to control his desire becomes physical with Khushi, when she learns about this in the morning she becomes angry & she cuts short the trip & returns to India . In India again Varun comes to RM this makes ASR more jealous. Varun learns that there is some problem between ARSHI & in order to sort it out he invites Arshi & Payash to his place & Varun makes Arnav drunk so as to confess his feelings''

here u go...

TTT(FF) chapter on 30 pg 86 | 2843262

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2843262

~~~RIYA~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SS: LOVE GAIN ONLY PAIN: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211632

Thanks a lot buddy for this great helpSmile  I've been searching this FF right from March.

riyar

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I have a quick question. Can someone's FF be transferred to FF section without them being aware of it? Like let's say someone wrote an FF in D3 section but now there FF has been transferred here without them knowing. Is that possible?
coolgirl319 Senior Member
coolgirl319
coolgirl319

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Been looking for this one for a while...someone please help me find it!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

thanks!

-D

-Fizzi-

RabbaveyBaby Groupbie
RabbaveyBaby
RabbaveyBaby

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

I'm looking for a thrilling FF from any show !
Please help

How about Paper Roses by DropofDew? It's weird kind of. 

-Raichu-

Go to top