Fan Fictions Help Desk IV - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

i tooo want to read this 

I thinks it's this one
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605301
Hey I am searching for a an arshi ff...where the starting is like khushi comes to rizada house after many years and slaps shaym...accuses him kidnapping her son arav...shaym laughs it off ...arnav does not believe her but akash nk and payal knows the truth and heps...pls can anyone remember thr name...I really liked it but can't find
hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

***********************DANGEROUS MAGIC*************************
looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one? 

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.

ar ff in wich ridhima is nerd type wid ugly glasses n armaan n his frnds make fun of her she goes to u.s. where her cousin gives make over n den she comes back to colg n armaan falls in lov wid her plz helppp if u knw ny other ff wid dis story line plzz giv me d link :)

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors
mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest mayur were married but separate AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

know this one but forgot the title

Riddhima lives in US or UK with her uncle or aunt and her Dadi lives in India and they are very rich! Riddhima's dadi tricks Riddhima and makes her promise to get married. Riddhima fakes that she is really sick and then decides to marry Armaan who is poor. Later she tells Armaan the truth that she isnt sick and they both fall in love. Riddhima one day finds out that Armaan isnt poor and he lied to her, he is actually really rich in India. She is mad and Armaan leaves to go to India. Riddhima is really mad and then she goes to India to meet her grandma and they go to a party and she finds out that the party is at Armaan's house

all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..

I had read this AR FF where 
Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively.
AR are in same college. 
Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan 
Armaan's family owns an event management firm

arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again

ar ff in which ridhima and arman work in a office of fashion designing i guess, and arman is quite harsh to ridhima. He also forces her to wear clothes she doesn't like and is angry at her for using indian ideas in one of the clothing line. I can't remember the name of the ff and I would be really grateful if somebody could give me the link.

i read an os many tym ago...its like riddhima is expecting...and she saw a baby was going to face an accident. ..to save him she faced the accident...then she comes to know the baby is anjali,s baby...armaan didnt like Anjali due to some reason...anjali had some past...i dont remember it name...plz give me its link...

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest
mayur were married but separate 
AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital
dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
pls pm me when you reply
thanks in advance
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

***********************DANGEROUS MAGIC*************************
looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one? 

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting.

ar ff in wich ridhima is nerd type wid ugly glasses n armaan n his frnds make fun of her she goes to u.s. where her cousin gives make over n den she comes back to colg n armaan falls in lov wid her plz helppp if u knw ny other ff wid dis story line plzz giv me d link :)

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest mayur were married but separate AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 

know this one but forgot the title

Riddhima lives in US or UK with her uncle or aunt and her Dadi lives in India and they are very rich! Riddhima's dadi tricks Riddhima and makes her promise to get married. Riddhima fakes that she is really sick and then decides to marry Armaan who is poor. Later she tells Armaan the truth that she isnt sick and they both fall in love. Riddhima one day finds out that Armaan isnt poor and he lied to her, he is actually really rich in India. She is mad and Armaan leaves to go to India. Riddhima is really mad and then she goes to India to meet her grandma and they go to a party and she finds out that the party is at Armaan's house

all the gangs are in colg and arman is new in college and atul is the princi of colg and ridzi's jiju..ridzi is full of attitude...sry cnt remember much...plez help..

I had read this AR FF where 
Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively.
AR are in same college. 
Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan 
Armaan's family owns an event management firm

arman and gang are in college and ridzi comes to colg as new student and becomes a part of arman's gang... slowly distances started to grow btw arman and his frends coz of his new gf and he blames ridzi for this prob nd insultes her a lot...after many yrs he joins the same hospital wer she works nd to take rivenge he started to torture her..ridzi is looking after someone's baby nd after waking for whole night in d mrng she falls down from stairs nd in hospital arman gives her a lot of work nd tortures her nd she falls sick nd arman realizes his mistake nd says sry nd both become frnds again

ar ff in which ridhima and arman work in a office of fashion designing i guess, and arman is quite harsh to ridhima. He also forces her to wear clothes she doesn't like and is angry at her for using indian ideas in one of the clothing line. I can't remember the name of the ff and I would be really grateful if somebody could give me the link.

i read an os many tym ago...its like riddhima is expecting...and she saw a baby was going to face an accident. ..to save him she faced the accident...then she comes to know the baby is anjali,s baby...armaan didnt like Anjali due to some reason...anjali had some past...i dont remember it name...plz give me its link...

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest
mayur were married but separate 
AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital
dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 
pls pm me when you reply
thanks in advance

heyyy guyz i need help ...HOW i can send link by PM to all my friendsss? cuzzz i posted my 1st creations gallery n i wanna to pm all my friends but i can't pm ""In order to protect our members from Link Spam we do not allow Links in Private Message for members in Newbies Group"
appears this but i have more than 25 posts plzzz helppp meee

Crappy Summary:
Ridhima is in love with this guy who has some health problems so he died towards the beginning of the story. He had a little sister and his best friend was Armaan, the three of them lived together (they r EXTREMELY rich). Armaan and Ridhima hated each other, but they got married for the sake of that guy. Then the rest of the story is about how AR try to adjust together, but they r constantly fighting

The second by word
Originally posted by Princessarisha

heyyy guyz i need help ...HOW i can send link by PM to all my friendsss? cuzzz i posted my 1st creations gallery n i wanna to pm all my friends but i can't pm ""In order to protect our members from Link Spam we do not allow Links in Private Message for members in Newbies Group"
appears this but i have more than 25 posts plzzz helppp meee

hey dear u need to complete 60 post then u will be no more newbie ...
I just recently read this ff of asya jis mein asad is a flirt and ayra are going to get married and iss liye zoya humi ke sath india aati hai. They've both never been to india before umm their mother was killed by their father and zoya was married bt her husband died two years ago It is a running ff can sum1 plz plz help me?
Love Z!
hi will u help me in finding this ar os where
riddhima divorcsd sid but armaan doesn't know
he writes letter to riddhima and. try to suside
but atul and his friends saves him and he is in
hospital then atul takes riddhima to armaan