Users

Frequent Posters

akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey
there is another ar story
in which ridz is living with her uncle and aunt 
they hate oly her cousin anji likes her and her uncle and aunt get her married to armaan who is widower and has a son
anji is in love with armaan but no one knows and c didn't knw ridz was getting married to d man c loved and later when c gets to know c breaks all the relations with ridz. armaan had loved ridz since he was 15 or something and had married his first wife only coz c was pregnant and ridz comes to know abt armaan being a father on the wedding night and is devastated but gradually falls in love with armaan and towards the end c is pregnant and there is some secret behind ridz parents death so only her uncle and aunt wanted her out of her house as soon as possible   

plz plz help
and THANK U in advance 
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshiankita

hey

they hate oly her cousin anji likes her and her uncle and aunt get her married to armaan who is widower and has a son
anji is in love with armaan but no one knows and c didn't knw ridz was getting married to d man c loved and later when c gets to know c breaks all the relations with ridz. armaan had loved ridz since he was 15 or something and had married his first wife only coz c was pregnant and ridz comes to know abt armaan being a father on the wedding night and is devastated but gradually falls in love with armaan and towards the end c is pregnant and there is some secret behind ridz parents death so only her uncle and aunt wanted her out of her house as soon as possible   

plz plz help
and THANK U in advance 

plz help
angelicdove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshiankita

hey

plz plz help
and THANK U in advance 

it's an  AR FF my wish come true
here's the link

hope it helps
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys,
plz help me out , im looking for an arhi new (ss/ff) i dnt knw d name but the inro was like arnav was  in abroad and gt a call frm aman saying dat khushi his fiance has tried to cmmit suicide..and d next part showed dat in college khushi tried to help some gyu but outher took pics and made a rumour dat khushi spent a nigh or made love with d bouy although the boy was innocent so she tried to suicide..

plz help me find it
sierapomeroy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
i came across your thread,if youdon,t mind i want to share my work

arshi world of dark stories

INDEX OF MY DARK STORIES IS 

http://sierapomeroy.wordpress.com/arshi-dark-stories-index/

MY NEW BLOG LINK IS

http://sierapomeroy.wordpress.com/
kajen_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am searching an ff... I don't no its title but little story is as follows...

Armaan and Rahul are best friend... Riddhima and muskaan is best friend... Riddhima is runaway bride and she is daughter of politician Shashank... AR meets in flight for first time and gets attracted... RM also attracted to each other... Four decides to spend vacation together... AR realises love for each other looking RM...

I know bahut lamba synopsis de Diya... Can somebody plz tell me which ff is this and where do I find link for it... I really wanna read it again... Plz...

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kajen_crazy

I am searching an ff... I don't no its title but little story is as follows...

Armaan and Rahul are best friend... Riddhima and muskaan is best friend... Riddhima is runaway bride and she is daughter of politician Shashank... AR meets in flight for first time and gets attracted... RM also attracted to each other... Four decides to spend vacation together... AR realises love for each other looking RM...

I know bahut lamba synopsis de Diya... Can somebody plz tell me which ff is this and where do I find link for it... I really wanna read it again... Plz...

i tooo want to read this 
Gunjandeep thumbnail
hey.. i'm trying to find an ff from the past 2 months..
it goes like...

khushi is getting married to someone else and on  her sangeet, her father makes her meet arnav who instantly falls for her. but she ignores him and asks her dad how is her mehndi?!

arnav then goes to her room and kisses her forcefully and breaks her marriage off and forcefully marries her...

and the rest i need to read..

pls pls pls pls help.. i really
 wana read it...

help pls.
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gunjandeep

hey.. i'm trying to find an ff from the past 2 months..

it goes like...

khushi is getting married to someone else and on  her sangeet, her father makes her meet arnav who instantly falls for her. but she ignores him and asks her dad how is her mehndi?!

arnav then goes to her room and kisses her forcefully and breaks her marriage off and forcefully marries her...

and the rest i need to read..

pls pls pls pls help.. i really
 wana read it...

help pls.

It is 

Love and Hate by Maria - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3123880

attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest

mayur were married but separate 

AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital

dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 

prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

pls pm me when you reply

thanks in advance

Me tooo guys plzz help