Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zariya123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swapnika12

hello,
i was reading an arshi ff were in arnav and khushi get married,arnav starts to fall in love with khushi,but 1 day in drunk state he rapes her..then khushi leves arnav wen she comes to know about her pregenency..she stays away from him for 4 years..she gives birth to two twins..and then arnav meets her after 4 years and tries to woe her..

Please help me by providing the name of this arshi ff

it is beauty aand the beast
swapnika12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zariya123

it is beauty aand the beast

thank you so much

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey @Angelicdove!
No the links that you had given are not the ones we are looking for...but it was very sweet of you to come forward and help. I really appreciate it 😊
drshaluarny thumbnail
Hii I am looking for a story I don't remember its name. It was about arnav khushi. Arnav ws cruel husband. He married khushi to take revenge frm her father. ... he also gets her child aborted... finally he realised that he was wrong.  Can somebody tell me the name of that story. . I have to finish it. .. thanx
angelicdove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Hey @Angelicdove!
No the links that you had given are not the ones we are looking for...but it was very sweet of you to come forward and help. I really appreciate it 😊

oh!!!that is completely ok
but i really think that two of them are provided in the links
coz it's the same story
well i really hope you pple find these ff's bccoz i wanna read them too
u know apna fayeda!!!!!😆
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey plz help me wid an arshi ff 
arshi r married...khushi is a model n arnav is vry possessive,
he dbouts her wid one of hr frnd n asks hr 2 gt prgnt he thn locks hr in a room 4 five days

kajenlover24 thumbnail
Hi I am looking for an ar ff in which ridhima and arman work in a office of fashion designing i guess, and arman is quite harsh to ridhima. He also forces her to wear clothes she doesn't like and is angry at her for using indian ideas in one of the clothing line. I can't remember the name of the ff and I would be really grateful if somebody could give me the link.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kajenlover24

Hi I am looking for an ar ff in which ridhima and arman work in a office of fashion designing i guess, and arman is quite harsh to ridhima. He also forces her to wear clothes she doesn't like and is angry at her for using indian ideas in one of the clothing line. I can't remember the name of the ff and I would be really grateful if somebody could give me the link.

i would like to read this too

plz help guys
meem17 thumbnail
hey...i am searching for an arshi ff...the starting is..a women near a church with a baby...there a sister comes then takes the baby...then it shifts to a boarding school...where khushi payal and another girl ...i cant remember her name but she is asrs sister are best friends...then khushi visits there home.ina holiday..arshi meets ...sparks fly...khushi is 17 here..its a new ff...not that old 
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meem17

hey...i am searching for an arshi ff...the starting is..a women near a church with a baby...there a sister comes then takes the baby...then it shifts to a boarding school...where khushi payal and another girl ...i cant remember her name but she is asrs sister are best friends...then khushi visits there home.ina holiday..arshi meets ...sparks fly...khushi is 17 here..its a new ff...not that old 

This FF is quite a new one - by AquaSandhya

happy reading😃