Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiyaa_m thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i want help its about AR story where they r doing internship in sanjevni but armaan faked his name as armaan roy coz his father is a trusty of sanjivni n dont want him to be a doctor

plzz help me
ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Princessangel

Can someone give me a list of good arhi fan fictions or short stories ?

meee tooo!!
choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I please get a list of Maneet [Maan & Geet] One Shots and FF's ... 

Pleaseee 
Edited by choudhary.a - 11 years ago
keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,can any 1 provide the link of this story plz... the story goes like Armaan is a rich spoilt n Riddhima being highly qualified as armaan's secretary...he tries flirting with her but she just ignores him and befriends..later he falls in love wid her and he confesses the same to his daadi he tells his daadi that he's scared if ridhimma rejects him but daadi explains to him that ridhimma surely will not do anything like that bcoz she surely knows who the real Armaan is... pls give a link to this ff plzzz...
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: keenu

Hey,can any 1 provide the link of this story plz... the story goes like Armaan is a rich spoilt n Riddhima being highly qualified as armaan's secretary...he tries flirting with her but she just ignores him and befriends..later he falls in love wid her and he confesses the same to his daadihe tells his daadi that he's scared if ridhimma rejects himbut daadi explains to him that ridhimma surely will not do anything like that bcoz she surely knows who the real Armaan is...pls give a link to this ff plzzz...

cela thumbnail
i don't know if it was a os, ff, or ss. It was on Armaan and Riddhima. Ridz parents and armaans parents were good friends.armaans parents promised riddhimas to marry armaan to her. ridz parents died. armaan rejected riddhima and left  his house,he didn't even look at her so he doesn't know how she looks. armaans mom sends ridz to the university armaan has gone to with his friend rahol so armaan can fall in love with her. when she arrives there she becomes friends with muskaan and find out that muski and rahol are dating and that muski,rahol,armaan are best friends.

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

i want a ff link in which armaan,mayank and samrat are brothers and nupur,riddhima and gunjan are sisters and they all are doctors

mayur are the eldest and sajan the youngest

mayur were married but separate 

AR had a daughter who lived as a patient in the hospital

dia and sheena were the villians in mayur and AR story 

prerna was the mother of the 3 sisters

pls pm me when you reply

thanks in advance

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cela

i don't know if it was a os, ff, or ss. It was on Armaan and Riddhima. Ridz parents and armaans parents were good friends.armaans parents promised riddhimas to marry armaan to her. ridz parents died. armaan rejected riddhima and left  his house,he didn't even look at her so he doesn't know how she looks. armaans mom sends ridz to the university armaan has gone to with his friend rahol so armaan can fall in love with her. when she arrives there she becomes friends with muskaan and find out that muski and rahol are dating and that muski,rahol,armaan are best friends.

I want to read these too.
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

I want to read these too.

me tooo

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I read an FF where Armaan is a TV star and is living with Shraddha. He meets Riddhima then they fight and eventually fall in love. Armaan leaves Shraddha and AR confess in Pune, where its Armaan's birthday and she gets him a special cake. Any idea about this one?