Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ermiinaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Parun_Arshi

hey, im looking for this Arnav Khushi FF, where Arnav comes home drunk and reads Khushi's diary and Khushi isnt home. sorry thats all i remember from there.

i wanna read this too
Ermiinaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chocolate...

wanna read this too

i wanna read this one too
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello! I'm writing two short stories! It would mean a lot to me if you took a look and read it! :)

It would mean even more if you enjoyed it and left likes and comments!

So please give them a chance! I'm a budding writer and would love as much feedback as I could get!

ArHi SS - Once Upon A Time... Again

ArHi SS - P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N

And if you do like them and would like to read further please Buddy me!
niharikap thumbnail
does anyone know about the ar ff in which armaan leaves sanjeevani after the oxygen accident and then looses his memory and becomes an 8 yr old?????????plz reply...
coolgirl319 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ermiinaaa

i wanna read this also...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1425664
its true luv is eternal
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coolgirl319

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1425664
its true luv is eternal

thank u 
ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i'm reading urs perfection n its a really nice ff...lets say its a perfect ff :)
Edited by priyamittal - 11 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys
I'm looking for an AR one shot
it begins with Riddhima
divorcing Sid and Armaan
getting into some sort of
accident after which Nikki yells
at Riddhima and blames her. or
something on those lines
please help me with it

hi guys i'm luking 4 a ff wer AR is in luv and rid is pregnent wid arman's child bt she has a dream to build an orphanage b4 marriage so to fulfil her drm arman marry shilpa coz her dad is d owner of d land wer ridz want to make orphanage nd shilpa came to know abt AR aftr marriage..
plez help..
looking for an ff on ar which was written around 2 years back...rids is engaged to abhi and armaan is this dark brooding and dominating guy...they live in some really cold place nd rids runs a library i think...she lives with her dad and is engaged to abhi but armaan comes to their small town and she hates him and he hates her but they fall in love anyway!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

I don't remember if it was a os, ss or ff or the name but I remember some of the plot. It started when sister Stella was saying bad things about Riddhima and Armaan came and saw the pictures and Armaan fired sister Stella, at that time Riddhima and everyone weren't at Sanjeevni. I think Armaan also shouted at Sid for doing that and when the gang came back they were shocked to see Armaan. That's all I remember but please can someone give me the link 
hey guys there is a AR ff in which they are married ..armaan is a punjabi but ridhima is south indian ..and armaan mom don't like ridhima becoZ she is not a punjabi..if anyone know this ff please give the link please

i dont remember about the story much 😕 , but it was on armaan ridhima, they were in school/college .. armaan forcefully marries riddhima and tell her to be his wife for 30 days.. and one scene was theif enters riddhima house she calls armaan for help..

hii i was reading a ff a while ago its on armaan and riddhima and gang is there too they all are in college and armaan is popular guy riddhima is sweet girl and wores specs she loved him but armaan did not infact all the time he make fun of her one day he comes in her house and lights went and they slept with each-other muskaan saw them and then riddhima laves i just remebers this please help me i could not able to find it please thanks in advance will be thankful please

guyies plz help with these FF or SS r OS... not only meee... earlier many have asked for this ... help us out dear plz
Edited by mishs - 11 years ago
sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i need help, dnt rmrbr the name of the fic and if someone knows the link plz provide it also.

its a maaneet fic. maan has a daughter who has asthma or something (she cannot run and exert much) and geet is his employee or somthing. geet and maan's daughter become close and i thnk maan marries geet.
i think the ff's name had the word "rain" in it.

sorry can't rmbr more details. if somebody has guessed plz help.
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey i know some of this so here you go with some of these ones

hi guys i'm luking 4 a ff wer AR is in luv and rid is pregnent wid arman's child bt she has a dream to build an orphanage b4 marriage so to fulfil her drm arman marry shilpa coz her dad is d owner of d land wer ridz want to make orphanage nd shilpa came to know abt AR aftr marriage..
plez help..

I don't remember if it was a os, ss or ff or the name but I remember some of the plot. It started when sister Stella was saying bad things about Riddhima and Armaan came and saw the pictures and Armaan fired sister Stella, at that time Riddhima and everyone weren't at Sanjeevni. I think Armaan also shouted at Sid for doing that and when the gang came back they were shocked to see Armaan. That's all I remember but please can someone give me the link 

i dont remember about the story much 😕 , but it was on armaan ridhima, they were in school/college .. armaan forcefully marries riddhima and tell her to be his wife for 30 days.. and one scene was theif enters riddhima house she calls armaan for help..

This was written by ashu but sadly the ff is removed by her request

i hope you enjoy and please if you find another ones do tell me i wants to read them too especially the library ones and riddhima wearing specs ones

with lots of love and regards hope it will helps you

nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago