Users

Frequent Posters

ManikaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fleurs

In the FF's below the bond of love increases after marriage

Hope this helps 😊

ahhh...thank u so much i shall b indebted to u 4 dis!!!!!!!!! :)
luvksg4ever thumbnail
I was looking for the fanfiction where riddhima is at the hospital and aarav (i think!) runs to her and says that shashank told him that he is only armaans son and riddhima isnt his mom

luvksg4ever thumbnail
hey looking for AR or ARSH fanfictions where riddhima or shilpa are very talkative and arent shy!
and then they fall for armaan❤️

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvksg4ever

I was looking for the fanfiction where riddhima is at the hospital and aarav (i think!) runs to her and says that shashank told him that he is only armaans son and riddhima isnt his mom

its my wish come true and its ryan not aarav i guess hope you are finding this one only

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

guys help plz

yar please help kar do naa aagar kisii ko pata hain please
choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pleaseee Help

I need help finding this ff

I know this might be an old FF but I am looking for FF that was written on Angad and Kripa from Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai, i can't remember the name but can only remember the highlights of that FF it was a very INTERESTING and one of the Best FF written on them. 

The parts that i can remember are 

- Kripa live's in USA and hates India, 
-Angad is a writter and lives in India 
-Kripa goes to India and meets Angad in a family wedding, where Angad falls in love with and but she doesn't really care
-Once she is back in USA she starts dating this spanish guy who only uses and gets her pregnant, 

these are like the beginning highlights of the FF please please PLEASE who ever can help, please do i will be really great full to that person.  

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAI IM LOOKING 4 FF'S LIKE, ARNAV HATE KHUSHI ON CORE BUT HE MARRY HER FORCED, ECT...

PLS ANYONE REPLY ME SOON...

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

REPLY...
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
i read this ff few days back it was based on ashi
in which
both of them r owners of big fashion houses and equally arrogant
they both loved each other in college and on the farewell day some thing happened and kushi left she thought arnav cheated on her or something
and they both meet each other coz their grand mother want the married i the beginning kushi doesn't agree but later they both agree because of kushi"s grand moms ill health later their differences get sorted out 
happysingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshiankita

hey

i read this ff few days back it was based on ashi
in which
both of them r owners of big fashion houses and equally arrogant
they both loved each other in college and on the farewell day some thing happened and kushi left she thought arnav cheated on her or something
and they both meet each other coz their grand mother want the married i the beginning kushi doesn't agree but later they both agree because of kushi"s grand moms ill health later their differences get sorted out 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3269709
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail