Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvksg4ever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!😊 I am new at India Forums... So i was looking for a fanfiction on Armaan and Riddhima. In the Fanfiction Rahul and Muskaan are married. Anjali and Rahul are brother and sister and Riddhima is their cousin. Also Armaan is a tv actor and he has a girlfriend, while Riddhima has a boyfriend. However once they both meet they start to like eachother.  Sorry if it sounds confusing!!!!πŸ˜” 
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvksg4ever

Hey guys!😊 I am new at India Forums... So i was looking for a fanfiction on Armaan and Riddhima. In the Fanfiction Rahul and Muskaan are married. Anjali and Rahul are brother and sister and Riddhima is their cousin. Also Armaan is a tv actor and he has a girlfriend, while Riddhima has a boyfriend. However once they both meet they start to like eachother.  Sorry if it sounds confusing!!!!πŸ˜” 

Hey!
It is this one i think- Mister greek god Miss angry eyes!
fleurs thumbnail
                Can someone please help me. I would love to create banners for FF's. I tried creating them using MS power point but couldn't post it

It would be nice of u friends, if u could guide me as to what software I have to use while creating the banner & how to post it in IF
😊
angelsipkknd thumbnail
hi...i m trying to open madhu's new ff "MY NEW BOSS" but it is not opening each time i end up on home page of the forum can u plz tel me y this is happening..
luvksg4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Accio_kajen

Hey!
It is this one i think- Mister greek god Miss angry eyes!

OMG!!! 😲 Thank you soo much!!!! I was looking for it everywhere! 
luvksg4ever thumbnail
Are there any fanfictions on Armaan and Riddhima or Armaan and Shilpa, where they are married and have a child?

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvksg4ever

Are there any fanfictions on Armaan and Riddhima or Armaan and Shilpa, where they are married and have a child?

yup there are many such FF On AR
as in

Ansoon
kya pyaar aisa bhi ho sakta hai
tum sirf mera armaan ho
gunaho ka devta

and many more
fleurs thumbnail
Originally posted by: fleurs

Can someone please help me. I would love to create banners for FF's. I tried creating them using MS power point but couldn't post it

It would be nice of u friends, if u could guide me as to what software I have to use while creating the banner & how to post it in IF
😊

Please help 😊
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fleurs

Please help 😊

u have created the banner na now upload it on web any place and then once it is uploadded on the web right click on it and copy the link of the photo and then past that link ont the place where u have to post the banner with the codes given bellow fourm codes ke naam se

or for photo

luvksg4ever thumbnail
Hey guys! I needed help finding another fanfiction. This one is on Armaan and Riddhima. In the fanfiction they have a part where Armaan tells us his memories of Riddhima's pregnancy. So there is like once scene written for about each month of riddhima's pregnancy in Armaan's point of view. I remember that one of the scenes was where riddhima is feeling insecure because she is pregnant and armaan really isnt paying much attention to her because of alot of work. So then she goes to Sanjeevni and then finds Armaan hugging another girl in the fire escape. Both have an argument and Armaan drops Riddhima off at the Gupta house. He later realizes that she feels insecure and goes to get her back. What's the name of this fanfic? Thanks