Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey.
Have the results to ff awards been posted? i could not find the results. could someone give me the link to it?

Raina

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey. I was wondering can anyone post links and tell me some stories written on the movie 'student of the year'? loved this movie and really wanted some good fanfictions to read on it :) 
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys I was reading an ff on Arnav and Khushi a few days back but forgot to comment on it and now I cant remember its name.
The ff is actually sort of remake of the show. It starts where Khushi goes from her home to reach Payal's groom for the dowry. The groom's side of people are staying at a part of Seesh Mahal(its converted into a hotel) and on the other side of the mahal the AR fashion show is taking place. When Khushi reaches there in the wedding outfit, she is mistaken as AR's showstopper and is dragged to the ramp. However Khushi having no way to escape completes the ramp walk confidently. Meanwhile Aman informs Arnav that the their showstopper is not going to come and he does not know who the new girl is. Arnav is impressed by Khushi and goes to meet her. The media surrounds them asking about Khushi and she covers up the situation very well by answering their questions and Arnav is left dumbfounded. He still thinks she is from some rival company but Khushi retorts and makes him see sense and I guess he offers her to work for him.

I can remember this much from the 1st chapter. Plz can anyone help me find this ff??
ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm Looking 4 FF In Which Arnav Marry Khushi (Not Forcefully) After Getting Married 4 Six Months Khushi Finds Out That She Is Pregnant...She Wanted 2 Give Surprise 2 Arnav  On Their Half Marriage Anniversary...On d Other Hand Arnav Decides 2 Ditch Khushi On Their Marriage Anniversary...He Married Her 2 Take Revenge 4 Ruining His Sister's Married Life...Plzzz Help Plzzz ๐Ÿ˜Š
coolgirl319 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl319

Been looking for this one for a while...someone please help me find it!

An armaan riddhima ff where he is a movie star but has been dating riddhima. it begins with riddhima coming home and meeting armaans parents and they tell her he hasnt come but he surprises her in her room.

thanks!

-D

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
coolgirl319 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nope! not this one...the one im looking for is complete...Thanks anyway!
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Need help to find an FF.
It is a SWARON FF. It portrays a dancer Sharon and part-time taxi driver Swayam. Sharon is stuck in snow fall. Swayam gives her shelter in his house.

I don't remember the FF name or writer's name. Tried to find out on forum, but couldn't ๐Ÿ˜”

So can you help me?
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolgirl319

nope! not this one...the one im looking for is complete...Thanks anyway!

welcome!Anyways I would like to read this one too!
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i need help guys.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
i dont remember about the story much ๐Ÿ˜• , but it was on armaan ridhima, they were in school/college .. armaan forcefully marries riddhima and tell her to be his wife for 30 days.. and one scene was theif enters riddhima house she calls armaan for help..
plzz help me in searching this ff guys...