Fan Fictions Help Desk IV - Page 85

Posted: 7 years ago
ALL QUERY ON ArmaanRidhima's FICTIONS UPTILL NOW ON THIS THREAD

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1772833
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1300650
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1212886

Originally posted by kajenlover24

Hi I am looking for an ar ff in which ridhima and arman work in a office of fashion designing i guess, and arman is quite harsh to ridhima. He also forces her to wear clothes she doesn't like and is angry at her for using indian ideas in one of the clothing line. I can't remember the name of the ff and I would be really grateful if somebody could give me the link.

Originally posted by 0913155

Can sumone plz give the link...where armaan plays with riddimas feeling leaves her pregrant she gives birth to twins...somethin like that...plz...plz
"you broke my heart" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1549082
or 
Twist Of Fate~AR-RM FF

Originally posted by sweetie_angel

hey its a pretty old ff f AR...i forgot the name..its starts with ridhima waiting for armaan n its armaan's sis's wedding ceremonies going on...they've stilled not consummated their wedding as armaan had to leave for a business deal after his wedding n when their trying to spend some time together someone or the other ends up interrupting them finally one of armaan's family friend comes to the wedding n she has a dancing(i think not so sure) match with ridhima as who the most sexy one for armaan or something... any one remembers anything reading this? i know it hardly makes sense though still if anyone remembers it plz post the link or the name..plz
"she is such a tease" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1737130
or

Originally posted by rosyammy

i read an ar ff/ss long time ago...in that armaan belongs frm rich back ground...he is a spoil brat...riddhima comes frm a middle class family...i dont remember more...they got married... plz provide me link of this ff

Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

I had read this AR FF where Anjali and Atul are sister and brother of Riddhima and Armaan respectively. AR are in same college. Riddhima is doing fashion designing and so are Nikita and Muskaan Armaan's family owns an event management firm
Armaan Riddhima ka SAFAR

guys...I remember a situation evryone is quite busy with their own lives. Riddhima comes to know that she has a family with her grand-mother, uncle, aunt and cousins who were not on talking terms with her father but now regret and want to reconcile.She goes to visit them as earn they had come she had grown very close to them.in the mean while Armaan has gone to visit his home town and has lost his phone there, therefore, has not been in touch with her since then.When she returns home, Riddhima's cousin drop her and they hug when parting (wishing each-other a good bye) and Armaan sees it from a distance and misunderstands. Therefore, there is a rift between them. Meanwhile, there are marriage talks going in the house, to a guy who lusts for Riddhima and Armaan had once saved her from him. All this taking toll on Riddhima and she collapses in park.On realising her disappearance all try to find her and later she is discovered in a torn state going to hospital in an ambulance.Later everyone feels guilty and find happy ending after all the apologies.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2156130

I need help in one more AR FF. This FF was also posted on DMG blog.Here also Anjali is Riddhima's elder sister and Atul is Armaan's elder brother. They are in love and about to get married. Armaan and Riddhima are in same school and great friends but there is a rift between the girls and the boys.I remember a scene, where Riddhima is supposed to meet Atul and Armaan is supposed to meet Anjali. They go to a mall for lunch in a restaurant, where Armaan wants to have sea-food hence all agree upon it, forgetting that Riddhima is allergic to it.Later Riddhima gets ill and rushed to the hospital.

Originally posted by r_hyderi8

hey guys plz help me out i have read an ar/arsh ff long back could not remember the name . in this ff armaan riddhima leave together live in relshion but due circumstances of his office he gets married to shilpa and later on riddhima get pergnant with armaan child and tells armaan.armaan disclose this to shilpa who gets agreed and later on both ar leaves happy with shilpa in the house and both get comfortable.later rids and shilpa go mall were rids send shilpa back home saying somethng

Originally posted by rosyammy

i read an os many tym ago...its like riddhima is expecting...and she saw a baby was going to face an accident. ..to save him she faced the accident...then she comes to know the baby is anjali,s baby...armaan didnt like Anjali due to some reason...anjali had some past...i dont remember it name...plz give me its link...
Sweet Revenge
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1197449

Originally posted by akshiankita

hey i am looking for this ar ff its kind of old armaan is rich and some where down the line of the story ridz gets kidnapped by some one who wants to take revenge for armaan's family as some1 had died in his family coz of his father he would have planted a bomb in armaan's house and factory when the bomb is found in armaan's house his mother doesn't  to go out coz thats the last symbol of her husband so he sits with her so that he will die with his mother if the bomb blasted plz help really want to read this p.s i think it might be a arshi ff also not sure 

hey there is another ar story in which ridz is living with her uncle and aunt 
they hate oly her cousin anji likes her and her uncle and aunt get her married to armaan who is widower and has a son anji is in love with armaan but no one knows and c didn't knw ridz was getting married to d man c loved and later when c gets to know c breaks all the relations with ridz. armaan had loved ridz since he was 15 or something and had married his first wife only coz c was pregnant and ridz comes to know abt armaan being a father on the wedding night and is devastated but gradually falls in love with armaan and towards the end c is pregnant and there is some secret behind ridz parents death so only her uncle and aunt wanted her out of her house as soon as possible.
it's an  AR FF my wish come true

Originally posted by kajen_crazy

I am searching an ff... I don't no its title but little story is as follows... Armaan and Rahul are best friend... Riddhima and muskaan is best friend... Riddhima is runaway bride and she is daughter of politician Shashank... AR meets in flight for first time and gets attracted... RM also attracted to each other... Four decides to spend vacation together... AR realizes love for each other looking RM...
I thinks it's this one
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605301

Originally posted by ...Aayoo...

hi will u help me in finding this ar os where riddhima divorced sid but armaan doesn't know he writes letter to riddhima and. try to suicide but atul and his friends saves him and he is in hospital then atul takes riddhima to armaan

Originally posted by Jenny_sms

Armaan's family died in accident Armaan works or is the owner of some company There was a scene of Armaan's sister's death anniversery... Nikita is armaan's best friend Armaan fells in love w/ Riddhima in first sight Riddhima is an intern in sanjivani Armaan confessed to Riddhima the day of his sister's death anniversery when riddhima came to comfort him..Armaan also give riddhima time to think as he was going to go to panchgani for 10 days or something While coming back from panchgani..Armaan gets into an accident...Everyone back home were badly worried abt him...Riddhima realises her love for armaan  Atul is armaan's cousin Keerti is armaan's bhabhi  Minnie is part of the family too...

Again in search of ff  So here is the concept which my frnd gave riddhima is an orphan and was abused from her adopted dad...then she got married to someone bt she didnt continued her marrige with him...then later she got married to armaan bt was still afraid of mens...plzzz help me 

Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

Number 1 I'm looking for this story where Armaan and Riddhima's parents are trying to get the 2 married and I think they spy on them or something, I don't really remember and I'm really sorry for being vague.
His Way [AR FF] in this FF AR are childhood friends and their families want to get them married.

Number 2 along the lines as number 1 just any random story of AR where their parents are trying to get them married to each other

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1220554 this link is to Sam's FF named Ansoon..in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's dadis are trying to get them married

Number 3 this doesn't have much to do with number 1 or 2 but a story where Armaan is a senior doctor or a senior in the office or something like that and Riddhima is an interm or a new person
 Tera Mera Rishta AR Fanfic END pg 82 in this ff both Armaan and Riddhima are students in a college and Armaan is Riddhima's senior

Number 4 to be the fair the opposite of number 3 where Riddhima is the senior and Armaan is the intern or the new person

Number 5 a story where Riddhima's in-laws as in Armaan's family work in the same place as her
 Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pt-30 in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's family are family friends and want to get them married

Originally posted by rimmi1

There is a armaan ridhima ff in which they are married but shashank do not like armaan .there is also a part in which ridhima had an accident pls help if anyone knows

Armaan n ridhima accidently got married in mandir...n dey both denied dere marriage but often armaan meets ridzi n protects her like husband n dey fell for eachother...Dey got married in mandir on shiv puja 

Originally posted by Reyansh23

Hii...I looking for an AR fan fiction in which armaan marries ridhima...he already has a 1.5 yr old son Ryan from his first wife Tina...but ridhima chacha chachi shashank n padma wants to get rid of her so dey don't tell ridhima any armaan first marriage n son...she comes to one any dat on her wedding night...but thn armaan gas her all d tym she want n slowly she starts getting attached to Ryan but did not tell armaan abt it...she slowly falls for armaan who already loved her...thn dere ws ridhima cousin Anjali who liked armaan n treats ridhima very badly after she comes to know dat she married armaan... I hope I hv explained it much...aur yaad nahin...Plz help...
i think its my wish come true 

Originally posted by Reyansh23

Hiii can't remember dat AR ff which I read few months back...in it ridhima/shilpa is pregnant frm her first unsuccessful marriage n is looking fr a PG to stay...she consults her frnd who recommends her to stay wid her frnd armaan who stays alone...ridhima finally agrees n stays wid him...dey turn out to b really good frnds n armaan takes care of her during her preg time...eventually dey fall in love n get married wide ridhima still some 7-8 months preg...I think she gvs birth to a baby girl...dey live a beautiful life until her first husband cones back n claims his daughter back...Anyone knows abt dis one...???

hey is any one aware of this complete  ar ff where armaan has sis named tammy and no one knows abt it c is a brat and was in a relationship with a guy named nikhil but they broke up and c wants him back but he falls in love with another fellow intern ar almost break up because ridz mistakes tammy to be his gf but they clear up rahul tells her. in the story end armaan is trying to hide the fact ridz is pregnant but his over  protectiveness  gives it away and during the course of the story tammy falls in love with atul but he doesn't return the feeling has he is happly married to anji and they have a daughter 
ehsaas dilon ke
https://dmg-fanfics.blogspot.ru/2008/12/ehsaas-dillon-ke-epilogue.html

heyya ppl i'm looking for an AR ff i read it long time bck. here ridz n armaan love each other n rids is pregnant but AR aren't married so when ridz give birth to a baby girl her father shanky do something which separate AR. armaan has the baby now n he hates ridz cuz he thinks that she abandon their baby n ridz is clueless abt her baby she thinks he/she died thats y armaan left her... armaan lives wid his bestfrnd abroad n he is the best surgeon or something this all i can remember
Tanha Dil
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1212277 

hey guyies i m seaching for AR ff ... in which ridhima is grown between all call girls but she never sleep with anyone.. always say the day i meet my soulmate after him she will be one but till then she will be all  pure...but on rainy day she meet armaan and they flow in emotions and then after it ridhima say she will not be the one of those call girls as she have been pured more by armaans touch and after some day they meet and armaan and ridhima decided to get married but arman parent object..

Hey guys dre is a armaan ridhima ff in which they are married but shashank do not like armaan. And dre I also a part in which ridhima had an accident pls help me if anyone know
 MY LOVE MY LIFE

No not this one ...shashank used to taunt armaan on everything ... one day armaan came to meet ridhima from window after marriage and shashank saw them and then ridhima and shashank had a fight

Hey guys dre is a armaan ridhima ff in which they are married but shashank do not like armaan. And dre I also a part in which ridhima had an accident pls help me if anyone know..shashank used to taunt armaan on everything ... one day armaan came to meet ridhima from window after marriage and shashank saw them and then ridhima and shashank had a fight
Baby Breathing Your Love

Originally posted by tacker_karan

'Its All About Destiny ' https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3673967 

Found it! However it hasn't been updated for quite a while...
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1934535

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1027788

Ve Ranjha ve Mahiya

Akhiyan main tere naal laaiyan

Tainu ehna pyar karaan main

Haaye ve main mar gayiaan (x2)

Sajna.. larh gayian akhiyan

Dhola.. so vi na sakiyan

Sajna.. larh gayian akhiyan

Mahiya.. so vi na sakiyan

Ni soniye ni heeriye

Akhiyan main tere naal laiyaan

Tenu ehna pyaar karaan main

Haaye ve kyun bhul gayiaan (x2)

Aaja.. larh gayian akhiyan

Akhiyan.. so vi na sakiyan (x2)

Soniye ve

Pyar ch tere agge marre kinne aadmi ve

Akhiyan larhiya saddiya jive larhe Army

Hun chaaro paasse tabahi ve

Bomb-baari de shor ch

Raati neend na mainu aayi

Sadda faisla karaa de Rabba

Rab kol duawan karde

Golliyan chalaunde

Lokki note kamaande

Appan yaadan teriyan nu rakhde

Gin gin bachake athru bahaunde

Jind gayi beet

Jado puchda koi haal

Main keh denda theek (main theek)

Yaad ch teri pher chakeya kalam

Nai te Raje ne kado de likhne chhad te geet

teri udeek te..

Teriyan udeekan mainu sohniye

Aaja mere kol manmohniye (x2)

Rukde na hanju sehna penda

Luk luk maahi rona penda

Ve ranjha ve mahiya

Yaad tenu nai aayian

Ikko tuiyon yaar hai sajna

Yaarian tere naal layiyaan

Aaja aa.. larh gayiaan akhiyan

Akhiyan aa.. so vi na sakiyan (x2)

Ve saanu duniya di politics ton ki lehna

Jehda nuks kadhe sade cho ohne sanu ki dena

Main ohnu pawate heere moti aate gehna

Hun saheliyan ne teri mere baare ch ki kehna

Naale jidaan mera uthna te behna

Veh aashiqi nu teri meri kisse ne ni sehna

Je main manna tere mappeyan da kehna

Main na-mumkeen lagge tere bina rehna

Lokki den mera saath, mainu ehni umeed nai

Lokka de waaste main likhda geet nai

Appaa muho kuch bol na paaye

Akhiyan di ladaai vich jind-di beet gayi

Sajna aa.. larh gayian akhiyan

Dhola aa.. sau vi na sakiyan

Sajna aa.. lad gayian akhiyan

Mahiya aa.. sau vi na sakiyan

I'm looking for a ar ff in which ridhima falls in love with armaan in first sight when he came to her house for a marriage alliance for his brother and he Sister anjali. also armaan is married to a Dr nikita and has a son.
later ridhima has to stay in armaan hose for her studies meanwhile nikita dies in an accident 
please help me  to  find this ff
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi , i am looking for an ff in which armaan comes as as an lecturer in riddhimas class , in an part he even came in class in jogging dress as he was late. I cant remember the proper detail but some , if any one knows it plz do help
Originally posted by hinooem

Hi , i am looking for an ff in which armaan comes as as an lecturer in riddhimas class , in an part he even came in class in jogging dress as he was late. I cant remember the proper detail but some , if any one knows it plz do help

Badmaash dil by sameera 
It is still on going

An AR ff where ridhima meet with an accident and loss her memory and become kid like... Please help me find that ff
I m not sure..but I think it's LAMHE...
The story goes like Ridz gets kidnapped and Armaan's sister comes to save her but gets shot in the head...Ridz also gets injured and starts acting like a kid...Armaan loves her and takes her to London for treatment. ...after 2 years Ridz gets back to normal and then they get married!!Edited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago
Originally posted by DIYA_21

Hi everyone!!
I can't remember the name of an arshi ff where khushi was arrested as arnav's maa's killer and arnav rescurd her from jail.. And took care of her.. Khushi lost her memory I think.. Though Arnav married Khushi, after getting her memory back she forgot Arnav. But after sometime she came to know the truth.. I know there are many loop holes in my way of telling this story.. But it is an awesome story.. Please help me..

That's named Gift Of The Gallows by naddiya26
Originally posted by Apeter

Hey I am look for a arshi ff. Where Arnav is a police officer looking for a someone who killed Shyam who is Khushi husband. Arnav and Khushi was in relationship but Arnav was poor and Khushi was rich that's why Khushi father married her with Shyam. Shyam was having an affair with Khushi sister. Who was married to a businessman played by prabhu deva. Arnav finds Khushi in a village and after they are back together and Khushi brother in law also die before confessing he was the one who killed Khushi sister and Shyam and also drowned Khushi in bathtub.please help
Interesting story 
Even I would love to read it 
hi,
I'm looking for Sid Ridz ff where Ridz comes back to Sid immediately after the breakup... she tries to understand her feelings for Sid and Armaan. they lve in Sid's house... something like this...
Hey m looking for AR ff which i hve read a long ago 
The starting of the story is from Ridhimas kidnap by Armaan 
and she doesn't know that Armaan has kidnapped her and then after few days comes to know about it through Abhimanyu and she breaks up with Armaan and then there is a leap and they both meet each other in US i believe 
Please give the link for that please...šŸ˜­
Edited by ruts18 - 6 years ago