Originally posted by: Jenny_sms

No it's not this one but thanks a lot

ohoo

bt iss ff me b aisa hi hua tha
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1220554 this link is to Sam's FF named Ansoon..in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's dadis are trying to get them married

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pt-30 in this FF Armaan's and Riddhima's family are family friends and want to get them married

His Way [AR FF] in this FF AR are childhood friends and their families want to get them married.

Tera Mera Rishta AR Fanfic END pg 82 in this ff both Armaan and Riddhima are students in a college and Armaan is Riddhima's senior

I hope you like these.. 

Thanks 
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HR-DMG4life

Hey guys sorry if I annoy anyone but I kind of need a little bit actually a lot of help :P and if it's not obvious I'm trying to find some stories which fit into each criteria

PS Armaan-Riddhima stories ONLY

Number 1 I'm looking for this story where Armaan and Riddhima's parents are trying to get the 2 married and I think they spy on them or something, I don't really remember and I'm really sorry for being vague.

Number 2 along the lines as number 1 just any random story of AR where their parents are trying to get them married to each other

Number 3 this doesn't have much to do with number 1 or 2 but a story where Armaan is a senior doctor or a senior in the office or something like that and Riddhima is an interm or a new person

Number 4 to be the fair the opposite of number 3 where Riddhima is the senior and Armaan is the intern or the new person

Number 5 a story where Riddhima's in-laws as in Armaan's family work in the same place as her

Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you can help and thanks :)
Nikki <3

Anyone got any suggestions????
rimmi1 thumbnail
There is a armaan ridhima ff in which they are married but shashank do not like armaan .there is also a part in which ridhima had an accident pls help if anyone knows
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rimmi1

There is a armaan ridhima ff in which they are married but shashank do not like armaan .there is also a part in which ridhima had an accident pls help if anyone knows

do you remember anything else?
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

no problem.. šŸ˜Š
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
want the link of thss ff
cant find it
its an old AR ff
Love n Romance with Confusion 
Edited by teenorchid - 10 years ago
...parth... thumbnail
i want tu read stories on Armaan n Asad 
plz help me
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
i am looking for asya ff
where ashad dad side family doesn't know about their wedding some where in the due course of the story they have stay in there house some some curfew and they family comes to know about the wedding coz of fidding them in the same room 
and zoya's dad or razia will try to get her killed during their stay in the house 
and during their stay they come to know that humi is pregnant 

plz plz help really want to read this ff 
Princess_Pataka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 plzzpplzzz  tell me how to send ff link to pm plzz