Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love will separate them,MU will bring them close (Page 5)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dear the concept is right but the timing of this separation is wrong... For the past two weeks, where have ArHi gotten in their relationship? Personally, I would say, not very far.
Last week was only filled with OTT, misunderstandings and Rabba Ve's here and there. After what happened Friday, I doubt Khushi has accepted Arnav as her husband either. We really haven't seen growth in their relationship these past weeks--just hugs, eye locks and antics. Being physically attuned to one another is not what love is about, and it certainly does not add depth to a relationship. What I hoped for is the kind of understanding they showed right after throwing Shyammu out. July 9/10 were the best episodes where ArHi's understanding transcended verbal communication. It showed such deep maturity and growth in their understanding.. What I hoped for afterwards was a decent conversation, something other than just hugging or kissing. Any kind of conversation I would be satisfied with because they hadn't EVER conversed as husband and wife. One example that comes to mind is that Arnav could have given his mom's letter to KhushiDay Dreaming it would have added depth to their relationship. But instead what happened? More misunderstandings, some yelling and back to square one with Khushi not accepting Arnav as her husband. Confused It continued like this last week and suddenly there is a separation track next week? It's so abrupt.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dear, the problem is the timing right now, they have not reached a level of emotional understanding in their relationship with which they can move onto separation. There just hasn't been closure to the months they spent hating each other before... Anyways, TRPs will show fan's discontent each passing week so I just like to follow "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho"</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">~Puja~</font>

i got ur Pov as well..khushi is not accepting him.or is keeping herself away is beacause of him..because she love him..she want to give into him,she want to love him more than he is showing,but its anj,her pain,her discomfort,,the rift between siblings.she cant see that.its obvious that he cant b happy when his world his sis is falling apart..and somewhere deep down she consider herself as the reasonof all it..so even she wants to,she cant..and 2nd reason is all the hurtful things he had said to her..what u want from her.to forget all in no time..
She herself xpalined these 2 reasons when she talked to her DM after rejecting his saree gift..
And i too follow '' dekhna hai toh dekho''

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

Originally posted by ..Manal..

This is Why I started watching this Show ! im tired of LOVEY DOVEY show s ! this show always gave me a different sign ! n IM GLAD it is !! its giving us !what its promised !! esp the tagline ! no show ever sticked to its Tagline <3 !! where this show is still going with the Tagline

agree mano..i started watching becauz of their opposite POVs,the clash of their ideoligies.in initial promos..and then 4th promo of love-hate..its tagline..its stickied to it na..their relation is so complicated..even they want to become one they cant..they want to hate but cant,they want to love but cant..fate brought them at that pointkhushi wants to love him back,wants to give into him but can't..she is resisting for him,for his life..
But at the end Love will conquer it all.. And that ll be amazing,

@saara...i just love those underline lines..and its so damm sad tht they r seprated at tht pt of time where khushi ws ready to accept arnav as her husband..im feeling so sad and this thing only is making me so excited to witness arshi nexxt convo..it can be romantic nd cn be sad also..

bt as u said luv will conquer all..
i strted watching this show bcoz of sanaya ..and tht awesum name iss pyar ko kya naam doon..really u can't just name it ..its so unique..but  frankly speaking i ws nt amazed with the shw when it strted and stopped watching it..but then after sum tym my frnd told me abt the rain hug..so i watch tht om youtube and tht scene gave me mine fav serial ipkknd..it get me hooked to it..

@manal u r so right here..this show is giving us the stuff which it promises..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav101

<font size="7">bt ENOUGH.
Now we need to have Pure Love and A goodMarriagecouple and they have to Tackle every problem now holding hand in hand</font>
agree!!! Its high time now they confess get married and be together in evety situation!!!

.Saraa.

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
well said. when they r mad at eachother they will b always together n will irritate each other. but now when they really need eachother they cant b with eachother.
iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

.Saraa.

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
exactly what i was thinking when the first time i read Khuhi's leaving! i remember reading that article too! so i knew this is the time finally they're separating..good..

.Saraa.

Go to top