Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 70)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
tere uss forward ke liye?? padha toh tha maine!! 

like bhi kia tha!! 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nope...

i know u read it...

usse pehle ke liye...

just take a deep breath... previous page pe comment padho apna wala and then just do the math...

Unhappy
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Ohh crap! Wait! 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
looks like dimag ki batti jali...

mentos khaayi????????????Tongue

Edited by kriyansh24 - 30 August 2012 at 12:21pm
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
and suki di ka bhi bacha hai...
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

okay chalo...

me first me first... Cheater cock!!! 

okay i cheated lekin aap toh kitni baar karte ho... nd min toh aap hi ki cheli hun na... Aisi wali cheating nahi karti mai! I just blackmail the writers into scraping me before updating!! bwaaahaaahaaa!! 

so coming to the update...

pehle aap mere se inna gussa  ho gaye ki meri threats ka yeh silah mila mere ko... Tu threaten karti yaa nahi, aisi hi update honi thi naa baby!!! This was planned at the start only! 

main toh kbhi threat na karun aaapko hehehe.. nahi kia kar! meko accha lagta hai!! 

lekin main toh main hi hun...

and since i know a lil bit abt the next chapters i meant the mood... so main toh threat karungi... mujhe pata tha tu kabhi baaz nai aaegi! 

my advice:

don't get lazy... It's like advising a karela not to be bitter! 

write it befor i die out of anxiety as TATM is also lined up and u know how i m like for it... This will come after TATM and VK.. so any update is kinda two weeks away I guess..!! 

i was right... that secret admirer wasn't swayam... Yupp!! yupp!! tu toh hamesha right hoti hai!!

i knew it coz he is the unclaimed heir type... u know prince charming in cinderella but without the tagline prince... There are really very few people on this forum jinki character grip ko I acknowledge.. let alone praise.. And you are one of the rare ones whose character understanding I can praise freely!! 
he wud never evr come to claim his love... he is the sorts u know let it be... she is happy i am happy... Sahi kaha ekdum! even in the serial the SA dint mke sense to me.. Swayam is all sacrificing.. y wud he even come to her??
but man... he does know how to take control... agitate him and he is the one person u don't wnna mess up and whatsmore messing up with him when u touch his lady love that too so creepy types... 
he is in hospital... poor he... just hoping nothing happens... and i know it won't I love Swayam way too much to let anything happen to him!! 

so now my kriyansh...

mujhe pehle sama bandhne do:

matlab this type of MU... thats the HARDEST thing to digest... as here they aren't rivals.. they r in love but not the confessed one... they r u know types of keeping it in... and this type is u know the worst... yup.. its gonna get worse before it gets good! 
it is like u strt loathing urself only for giving in so easily when it isn't so... u kow ghut-2 ke jeena types hota hai... it is saddening... Aisa naa bol.. you make it sound as if I am writing something really dark! which am not! 

u see had scrolled down... so when i saw the last line i was taken aback and while i was reading it felt like before that dazzler thingy that u know kria must have waited for him long and then went away...

but no it didn't happen/...
both are equally to be blamed and not also coz u see no one was at fault... the situations were worng... and apne kriyansh ke saath toh yeh purani baat rhi hai na??? I am amazed ki meri harr update mei harr koi yahi kehta hai.. ki yeh toh hamesha ki baat hai.. yeh toh puraani baat hai.. itna zyaada ditto hota hai kya yeh serial ke?? sometimes I wonder whether this is even something new or not? May be in my next project I'll make them fairies.. dat wud be different! 
had kriya known y rey did this she must have filled with immense respect... had rey knows y kria didn't turn up and how she was searching for him he wud have been immense happy... but that didn't hapen...  isi ko toh MU kehte hai meri jaan!! 

coz someone has promised me that the end is gonna be FAADu so am gonna count on that only...  Yup, the end is beautiful... Only the journey is excruciating!!! Sometimes I wonder whether it is worth it!! 

I am terribly SORRY with all my heart! Trust me, I genuinely forgot!! Like seriously, shaam tak mujhe yaad tha! 

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

looks like dimag ki batti jali...

mentos khaayi????????????Tongue

Haan finally jal gayi...!! So embarrassed I am! ConfusedConfused

Suks ka fursat se karungi.. Pria updated BB and am dying to go read... I just finished ur reply... Suks comes after m done having my ArShi dose!! 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

okay chalo...

me first me first... Cheater cock!!! 

okay i cheated lekin aap toh kitni baar karte ho... nd min toh aap hi ki cheli hun na... Aisi wali cheating nahi karti mai! I just blackmail the writers into scraping me before updating!! bwaaahaaahaaa!! so i makhan maaro the writer to res it... same thing di... chating toh ki hi

so coming to the update...

pehle aap mere se inna gussa  ho gaye ki meri threats ka yeh silah mila mere ko... Tu threaten karti yaa nahi, aisi hi update honi thi naa baby!!! This was planned at the start only! 

main toh kbhi threat na karun aaapko hehehe.. nahi kia kar! meko accha lagta hai!! 

lekin main toh main hi hun...

and since i know a lil bit abt the next chapters i meant the mood... so main toh threat karungi... mujhe pata tha tu kabhi baaz nai aaegi! u gave me the rights... so am gonna exploit it

my advice:

don't get lazy... It's like advising a karela not to be bitter!  i understand... but umeed pe asmaan latka hai so i can always hope na...

write it befor i die out of anxiety as TATM is also lined up and u know how i m like for it... This will come after TATM and VK.. so any update is kinda two weeks away I guess..!!  i know it thats the thing... VK i really like.. coz of the supernatural thingy added... and TATM... u r aware abt it

i was right... that secret admirer wasn't swayam... Yupp!! yupp!! tu toh hamesha right hoti hai!!  thats me off courseWink

i knew it coz he is the unclaimed heir type... u know prince charming in cinderella but without the tagline prince... There are really very few people on this forum jinki character grip ko I acknowledge.. let alone praise.. And you are one of the rare ones whose character understanding I can praise freely!!  KISSHIII AND JHAPPISSS AND THANKUS FOR THIS...
he wud never evr come to claim his love... he is the sorts u know let it be... she is happy i am happy... Sahi kaha ekdum! even in the serial the SA dint mke sense to me.. Swayam is all sacrificing.. y wud he even come to her?? yep u r correct.. plus he alag se wrote a letter to come and meet her thats the thing... won't happen

but man... he does know how to take control... agitate him and he is the one person u don't wnna mess up and whatsmore messing up with him when u touch his lady love that too so creepy types... 
he is in hospital... poor he... just hoping nothing happens... and i know it won't I love Swayam way too much to let anything happen to him!! we all do di... (not the present wala... vaise present mein toh no character is worth liking i believe)

so now my kriyansh...

mujhe pehle sama bandhne do:

matlab this type of MU... thats the HARDEST thing to digest... as here they aren't rivals.. they r in love but not the confessed one... they r u know types of keeping it in... and this type is u know the worst... yup.. its gonna get worse before it gets good!  shaanti se pehle wala tufan coz after all new beginnng it is ...
it is like u strt loathing urself only for giving in so easily when it isn't so... u kow ghut-2 ke jeena types hota hai... it is saddening... Aisa naa bol.. you make it sound as if I am writing something really dark! which am not!  nope it isn't like that... yeh toh feelings hai.. the feeling of pity the feeling how cud i fall for him... and everything

u see had scrolled down... so when i saw the last line i was taken aback and while i was reading it felt like before that dazzler thingy that u know kria must have waited for him long and then went away...

but no it didn't happen/...
both are equally to be blamed and not also coz u see no one was at fault... the situations were worng... and apne kriyansh ke saath toh yeh purani baat rhi hai na??? I am amazed ki meri harr update mei harr koi yahi kehta hai.. ki yeh toh hamesha ki baat hai.. yeh toh puraani baat hai.. itna zyaada ditto hota hai kya yeh serial ke?? sometimes I wonder whether this is even something new or not? May be in my next project I'll make them fairies.. dat wud be different!  the thing is they r made like this u know the volatile couple... a lil bit things gone wrong and the immediate effect onto them... well do make them fairies.. plzzz... i wud love to read it... hopefully am making them prince-princess
had kriya known y rey did this she must have filled with immense respect... had rey knows y kria didn't turn up and how she was searching for him he wud have been immense happy... but that didn't hapen...  isi ko toh MU kehte hai meri jaan!! 

coz someone has promised me that the end is gonna be FAADu so am gonna count on that only...  Yup, the end is beautiful... Only the journey is excruciating!!! Sometimes I wonder whether it is worth it!!  hey the end is always worth it as this journey had made it beautiful

I am terribly SORRY with all my heart! Trust me, I genuinely forgot!! Like seriously, shaam tak mujhe yaad tha!

its okay... but mere comment ko bhulna nhi kabhi bhi...

P.S: if not fairies.. u can go for UFO baby???
vaise how did u remember abt the comment???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

Go to top