Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 35)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Arre aaj poora din bahar shopping kar rahi thi... lemme write kal nd post parso... okiee??? 

btw me wanted to ask smthng vaishu... tu online hai naa??

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
di bolo na...

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
How do you feel when some writer demands for pages of comments and likes after each update of theirs??? Doesn't it bug you guys 'the readers' that every single update comes with a warning of discontinuing the FF?? 

What do you feel jab aisa har baar ho toh?? 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
see the thing is ki just as a reader... matlab just as a reader sometimes i feel ki yeh galat hota hai... especially if a newbie does that... u know it looks like ki someone arrogant with a big head is sitting there who thinks world revolves arnd them and especially if the matter doesn't has weight... humein sapna aa hai ki u have startd writing... (sounds rude but the thing is ek accha concept every1 like lekin a normal concept vahi ghisa pita purana... come on... what do u want... humne kar diya as we wanted t read... plus some ppl want to read as tp but baaki they r busy out there... u  can't expect a showering response for the same old boy meet gal and falling in love... can u??? )

i don't have qualms when an experienced writer demands but discontinue warnings that sometimes irks a lot... see it is correct on their part to demand...  person likes to feel appreciated... but this demand shud start coming like when u hve written 9-10 chapters... then this is like ki yeh toh writer ka haq hi puri tarah se... fter ll they r spending so much time to write and the least we can do is review after they have posted is...

as for ppl those who have pm a/c they can do that... but the thing is they shud do relise that ki hum yahan 24*7 net pe baithe nhi hai ki u update and we comment at an instant... it is ki u r busy and u need to understand that too... give some time...

plus u cannot expect a 100% result... cut some slack.. u know 75-80% considering it was a pm a/c.. a person who is sending pms from their normal a/c they toh never shud expect that as u can't force a person to read... with the threat of discontinue... matlab then i feel ki its not worth... if ur writing skills ordinary (u understand when u evaluate) u cannot expect especially when u r pming to the mass who aren't even interested in the concept... matlab sometimes i feel kar do discontinue humein aur mil jayega...

but if it is a really good wrk... the writer has a right to demand... but the thing is ki a complete result can never be obtained...

eg: i observed matlab for instance suki di... mine dekha hai... woh ek saath jab baithti hai she comments everywhere whatever she likes.. she makes it a point to do so... but the thing is ki woh occassionally baithti hai as she reads it oce in a while... as she is busy... ab readers like her they do their job but they need time... u cannot ignore such readers... can u??? every1 has some priority... and it wud be very wrong on writer part to continuously nag...

These are my feelings.. thanks for asking it... mere mann mein jitna tha sab nikaal diya Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sanj-yogini64_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
one more point:

if ur work is good it automatically gains response... thats the sign... u know keep improving... tum acche ho toh duniya zarur dekhegi...

iska example : tish di... u have seen it urself ... right??? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
maine pure honesty se reply kiya...

sorry agar aapko itna *showing a pinch* sa bhi hurt kiya...

y am i saying ki aapko bura na laga ho??? coz i feel ki kahin na kahin aapko ek time pe laga hoga... remember MA??? i think so chapter 3 mein u once told this... see writers like u have the full right to demand it... though it hurts if it becomes a reality (ki aap discontinue kr do ) lekin u have sincerely earned it... earned the rights to demand... (me not buttering ya fir channe ke jhaad pe chadhaying... its a fact)Smile

chalo good night...

me will shut my mouth varna main toh bolti hi jaungi... i can talk on anything and everythingSmile  aap bhi sochoge kisse se paala pad gaya... Big smile

Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 August 2012 at 12:19am

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
mere bhai aaj tapka and he brought a micromax fun tablet for me...

as my b'day/rakhi gift Big smile

main inna bimar ki main first lecture ke bad hi vaapas aa gaya Ouch

di one thing aapne yeh achanak se question kyun pucha??? u know abt this like and demand thingy???? Confused

_SenbonZakura_

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@vaishu- Clap . . . Lagta hai saari bhadaas nikal di . . . Gud...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_arsha_SenbonZakura_

Go to top