Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 29)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Buddhu am happy ur taking ur own decision and not coming into ppls influence!! If you have the faith that u can do it then go ahead! Mai toh green signal hi deying!!

Mai baat karna kyun band karungi baby?? If u see humaare grp ke logo ko naa... then u would knw, that each and every individual amongst us respects and adore harr ek ka khud ka liya hua decision!!! All of us are really headstrong... Isiliye yeh mat sochna ki mujhe kuch bura lagega... Mujhe bahot hi kam cheezein buri lagti hai... Aur lagti hai toh I crib and rant bhar bhar ke!! 

Aur abhi sone se pehle sab khatam kar ke soying.. abhi toh TATM aur VK ke replies baaki hai... Aajkal meko meri Siggie wali Khushi jaisi feeling aaying.. Ji Sarkaar! hehehehe... 

Chal now m gonna go sleep... Had to wake up early today and din bhar bhi soyi nahi hu... 

Good night doll!! 

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
good night...

i know khushi.. sabhi ek-2 comment ka reply maarti hai... i stay with her while she is replying... abhi am not able to as coaching rehti hai...

aaps main yeh apne decision related baat karti hun so u know utna guilty feel nhi hota that i was just stalling arnd...

good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shud i dread TATM??????
--RAINA-- IF-Dazzler
--RAINA--
--RAINA--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
awsome update...
U stopped at wrong point...
Thankx 4 d pm...
Nd update soon...
basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hey!
That was a short part, but veryy cute!
Neha said yes =D  Aaawww!  That was a cute moment!
And then Rey doing all the work just for Kria, that too was absolutely adorable! 
You did stop it abruptly.. I though you'd write more ):
It's kk though...  =P
Very eager to read more =D
Do continue as soon as you can <3
GayatriJethani Goldie
GayatriJethani
GayatriJethani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update...

but u ended in cliff hanger... thats not fair Cry

viha are couple... wow !!! 

rey is doing so much for kriya... loved it

sharon is so confuse and she had not gone to meet her secret admirer

eagerly waiting for next part

update soon

thnx for pm

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Anki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mujhe janna hain ki kriyaansh ka aage kya hoga,me cant wait... thu tho kuch gadbad karne waali hai...

par update mast tha,vicky ki tho nikhal padi...

inne saare badiya flowers for kriya,lucky girl she...

maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

updating in 10 minutes only.. but i dont think anybody is going to be happy with this update..

main tho shock ho gayi thi ye padke
maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

okay...

so me first... me first!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee!!!!!!!!!!

accha toh aapne bomb nhi foda...

looks like ki aap aur baarud daalne wale ho ismein...

viha... always the sweet and simple one... u know no complications.. i just love the fact abt viha... u know straight and simple...

swaron: have a feeling... shivam??? lekin nhi i don't think so as i know u won't include him so cancel that... but disgust???? so has to be someone else... let me guess swayam coming to save sharon from that person if that person is not swayam which i believe is true...

so kriyansh less!!!!!!! actually rey less... kria toh thi hi nhi
well kind of expected that... since pehle majority updates mein kriyansh tha plus i was kinda scared ki kahin bomb mein kam na ho jaye kriyansh...

ab i can demand my kriyansh for the next update... u know no guilt ki baaki kam kiya (mujhe aata bhi nhi lekin u see i think a lot so aa hi jata finally)
okay toh back to kriyansh... loved how u describe rey's pov... while reading first chapter of today's thread i was thinking to make a request for rey's pov over the kisses... apne yhan de diya... glad he understands what kria is going thru and what is she expecting... so sweet of him to take caare of her everything... plus the irony he is the one person there who gives her the greatest pleasure and greatest sadness... all the turmoil is relted to him only... and seeing him they vanish too... u know like the valley of flowers for her... but i wud like to read what his feelings are for  the kiss... not thinking abt kriya's feelings.. u know his own feelings, his worries, his happinss... what it meant for him abt her giving in...
waiting for  grand proposal but yet the sweet and simple one u know having a grandeur in itself...

ab pehle yeh batao di... aap kaunsi dictionary isteml karte ho... inne saare flower ke baare mein bhi pata hai... aap toh yeh batao ki aapko kya nhi pata... u have such a wide ranging knowledge... love it.. really di admire u for that.. genuinely...

so jaldi se isse line mein ucchal ke lao and update this one pehle plzzz...

and haan awesome update... 4got to say it...

thu itne bade bade bohot saare comments kaise type karthi hain vaishi?

Go to top