Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 27)

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
amazing update soon

--Shukti-- IF-Rockerz
--Shukti--
--Shukti--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Short update.. :-( no KriYaansh scene :-( :-( but loved ViHa's part.. They r really really sweet!
21Neha21 Goldie
21Neha21
21Neha21

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
loved d update...
but u know what u hav done to us..so plz be fast wid d next part...
yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
No kriyaansh Shocked
ohho . . . . . Finally vicky asked her Big smile
& she's no less even . . . . Yesss thru msg & usse pehle cheek pe kiss Day Dreaming
pool me to ab girega vicky... LOL
ahan . . . . Seems like rey's gonna prepose kriya Day Dreaming
vo bhi phuloon ka garden bana ke Hug
swayam still sharon ke zulmoein ka shikaar LOL
uff . . . Jab Unki meeting hogi as a secret admirer . . . To pata nhi kya hoga Ouch
lolzz I can imagine how could u've written this update LOL
with cousins & ladies hovering around u . . . . Wanted to knw dat wat are u doing on laptop ROFL
lolzz . . . Taane bhi bahot mile honge fir toh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_arsha

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

okay...

so me first... me first!!!!!!!!!!! *Super happy that ur first!!*

yippee!!!!!!!!!!

accha toh aapne bomb nhi foda... *Sorry baby... Next tym pakka... Aaj fodhti toh log shaayad maarte mujhe!*

looks like ki aap aur baarud daalne wale ho ismein... *hahaha!! nahi nahi... no more barud!*

viha... always the sweet and simple one... u know no complications.. i just love the fact abt viha... u know straight and simple... *Yup!! That's why I love Viha's parts.. they hardly take 5 minutes to write!*

swaron: have a feeling... shivam??? lekin nhi i don't think so as i know u won't include him so cancel that... but disgust???? so has to be someone else... let me guess swayam coming to save sharon from that person if that person is not swayam which i believe is true... *Shivam ko toh mai marr jaau toh bhi apne SS mei nahi laaun!!  Gangaa jal chidhakna padega fir... But well, disgust is caused by many things.. And for Sharon somewhere even Swayam is disgusting.. Though I refuse to comment on her reaction right now, it will be clearer in the next part..*

so kriyansh less!!!!!!! actually rey less... kria toh thi hi nhi
well kind of expected that... since pehle majority updates mein kriyansh tha plus i was kinda scared ki kahin bomb mein kam na ho jaye kriyansh... *Bomb mei KriYaansh kaise kam hoga rey?? Tu bhi kaisi baatein karti hai!! 

ab i can demand my kriyansh for the next update... u know no guilt ki baaki kam kiya (mujhe aata bhi nhi lekin u see i think a lot so aa hi jata finally)
okay toh back to kriyansh... loved how u describe rey's pov... while reading first chapter of today's thread i was thinking to make a request for rey's pov over the kisses... apne yhan de diya... glad he understands what kria is going thru and what is she expecting... so sweet of him to take caare of her everything... plus the irony he is the one person there who gives her the greatest pleasure and greatest sadness... all the turmoil is relted to him only... and seeing him they vanish too... u know like the valley of flowers for her... but i wud like to read what his feelings are for  the kiss... not thinking abt kriya's feelings.. u know his own feelings, his worries, his happinss... what it meant for him abt her giving in...
waiting for  grand proposal but yet the sweet and simple one u know having a grandeur in itself...

ab pehle yeh batao di... aap kaunsi dictionary isteml karte ho... inne saare flower ke baare mein bhi pata hai... aap toh yeh batao ki aapko kya nhi pata... u have such a wide ranging knowledge... love it.. really di admire u for that.. genuinely... *Ek SECRET bataau??? I research like a mad person when I write... My dearest friend Beans went up trekking in Valley of flowers a few days back.. Aur wahaan se it striked me ki its near Dehradun... And den I gathered intel as if this was some school project!! :P maybe i have OCD.. pata nahi... Dats y I dont like writing... M super lazy and researching is what I dread most of the times...*

so jaldi se isse line mein ucchal ke lao and update this one pehle plzzz... *Meko sacchi nahi pata what I want to write next... Aaj Shaz ke bolne pe TBP dekha toh dimaag mei ek KD-Kia OS uchhal raha hai... Dekhti hu what comes next...*

and haan awesome update... 4got to say it...  *Thanks doll.. To tell you the truth, this SS is nearing its end... And that makes me sad... Isiliye I avoid more and more writing iske updates...*

BLUE!! 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja_arsha

Res... *Unres* cliffhanger...??? Y...y...y...hum maasoom bacchhon par itna julm kyu???subah se wait kia n aapne cliffhanger par latka dia...ab mai all time sochti rahungi ki iske baare mai... Now about d update... Awesome as always... Viha a couple...wow...!!! Rey doin so much for kria...amazing...n is he planning 2 propose her??? So much going in sharon's mind...big turmoil she's facing... N wo srecet admirer se milne nai gyi...hawww ...dats bad... N last line se muje aisi feeling kyu aa rhi hai ki its not swayam... Aapne bomb nai phoda na...lagta hai have 2 wait more... Plz update soon... N one more thing aapko itne saare flowerrs ke naam pta hain...dats incredible...maine to inmei se kai to phli baar sune... Ab mai aapko tang karungi jldi update ke lie...

Extremely Sorry for the cliffhanger.. I knew already log naaraz honge.. Par time limited tha rey... I ll update as soon as I can!! pakka!! 

Ab Sochna toh dimaag ke liye accha hai naa baby!! :P

Mujhe itne saare flowers ke naam pata nahi the.. Par maine padhe... Valley of flowers is actually a place near rishikesh and dehradun... People go there trekking!! toh I incorporated that here!! hehehehe... 

Tang kar le mast mei!!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_arsha

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

merko ek cheese i got it is *confusion*

gosh ye kya tha boss Confused

i did not get at all

will read tmw again scratch my head nd let u know ab i wanna sleep thinking *sigh*

thanks for pm but i managed widout it nly Tongue
gud nite (: happy rakhi to u  :)

I am sorry that it confused you so much Suju!! Read carefully and maybe it ll all be clear... dere isnt much to understand in this update in the first place... But still agar kuch doubt ho toh feel free to ask! 

Hahaha!! good dat u dint need the PM at all!!! 

A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you too!! 

Gudnyt Sweets..!! 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha.a.s

nice...
thnx for pm..

Thanks dear!!!

Originally posted by crazysky

it was awesome
loved it
all the parts whether viha, kriyansh,or swaron
loved each n everyone
n i was really shocked at the chose of flowers 
even myself had nt heard some of them
i literally googled images 4 them
loved it
great effort

Aren't all the flowers extremely pretty?? The thing is, Valley Of flowers is a heritage site declared by UN.. So I just rattofyid all the flowers found there!! 

Thanks for the comment Chetu!! You are a doll!! 

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Viha scene was cute
But I m confused about kriyansh n swaron?
Waiting for next part

I am sorry for confusing you.. I promise to clear the doubts in the next update... Thanks for the comment love! 

Go to top