Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 25)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Alrighty then, Its a festival today, so in between cousins and aunties, I am here to keep my promise... The thing is, I have written this in between many breaks, couldn't help it with relatives all over the house.. So, things didn't go as much as I planned to squeeze into one update... I am breaking this one.. The rest of the part will be updated when I feel like... But most probably before monday... Feel free to hit me with joote chappal.. I ll meet you at the end then.. 

MOVED. VISIT LINK. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4522637/aria009hera">http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4522637/aria009hera

Hahahaha!!! Hate on me is completely allowed!! Sorry to leave you guys at such a point.. Be back later... Do leave comments!!

Lastly, If you no more receive PMs for this SS updates, that means you haven't commented on the previous update and are removed from the PM list... If you want updates, make sure you comment regularly... Sorry to be rude, but PMs are a bitch! 

Edited by -Anky- - 09 February 2013 at 7:38am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29anu-arshamrashEyesfriendlygrungta11rithi.Aramya26lovekriyaansh21Neha21Anyaa_012rock_ruviThats.me.GunispicyraysGayatriJethani--RAINA----Ritu--Anindita91tish18MirageSwaronmaddieeeachuARSaumya_D3StolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskrshaffy_arshabasket_101Kanchi..kvarshaHPHolic-3--Shukti--yogini64kritzzz_ArShasujana9HR-DMG4lifeFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Keisha...Roop..nj_SRKholicKR_anki_ArSha-Sanj-AwesomeSauce.anjali22Black_StoneBorn2Dance-FrozenRain-The007ShivaniJollyRancher.Deetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake..DamonCrazy..crazyskyanu17Zehnaseeb.luv_arshaagirlhasnoname.-PyaariBhootni-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
okay...

so me first... me first!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee!!!!!!!!!!

accha toh aapne bomb nhi foda...

looks like ki aap aur baarud daalne wale ho ismein...

viha... always the sweet and simple one... u know no complications.. i just love the fact abt viha... u know straight and simple...

swaron: have a feeling... shivam??? lekin nhi i don't think so as i know u won't include him so cancel that... but disgust???? so has to be someone else... let me guess swayam coming to save sharon from that person if that person is not swayam which i believe is true...

so kriyansh less!!!!!!! actually rey less... kria toh thi hi nhi
well kind of expected that... since pehle majority updates mein kriyansh tha plus i was kinda scared ki kahin bomb mein kam na ho jaye kriyansh...

ab i can demand my kriyansh for the next update... u know no guilt ki baaki kam kiya (mujhe aata bhi nhi lekin u see i think a lot so aa hi jata finally)
okay toh back to kriyansh... loved how u describe rey's pov... while reading first chapter of today's thread i was thinking to make a request for rey's pov over the kisses... apne yhan de diya... glad he understands what kria is going thru and what is she expecting... so sweet of him to take caare of her everything... plus the irony he is the one person there who gives her the greatest pleasure and greatest sadness... all the turmoil is relted to him only... and seeing him they vanish too... u know like the valley of flowers for her... but i wud like to read what his feelings are for  the kiss... not thinking abt kriya's feelings.. u know his own feelings, his worries, his happinss... what it meant for him abt her giving in...
waiting for  grand proposal but yet the sweet and simple one u know having a grandeur in itself...

ab pehle yeh batao di... aap kaunsi dictionary isteml karte ho... inne saare flower ke baare mein bhi pata hai... aap toh yeh batao ki aapko kya nhi pata... u have such a wide ranging knowledge... love it.. really di admire u for that.. genuinely...

so jaldi se isse line mein ucchal ke lao and update this one pehle plzzz...

and haan awesome update... 4got to say it...

Edited by kriyansh24 - 02 August 2012 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
kyun di????????

kyun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unhappy wala update kyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh toh sarasar anyaay hai...

abhi toh sb theek huya tha... well swaron mein toh woh bhi nhi tha lekin fir bhi...

bechare swaron aur viha!!!!!!!!!

nd over all mere bechaare kriyansh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mujhe aaj subah se pata nhi feel aa rh tha kimain update padh ke royunga jahan tak...

u know sort of intuition...

looks like sahi ho gaya...

*Mummy*

*and didi...*Cry

bacche ko rulva rhe ho...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

puja_arshasujana9Born2Dance_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
woh second reply maine pehle hi maar diy tha.. even before u updated... based on ur note...

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
mujhe bdi maza aaying yeh sab karne mein...

i bet there's gonna be a huge MU on the way as some1 else lands on the second building thinking kisi aur ne kiya and fir thanking some1 else while the other one is left wondering what happened and the other one is saying ki y it happened... and crying away...

aisa hi hota hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GayatriJethani_SenbonZakura_

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Res... *Unres* cliffhanger...??? Y...y...y...hum maasoom bacchhon par itna julm kyu???subah se wait kia n aapne cliffhanger par latka dia...ab mai all time sochti rahungi ki iske baare mai... Now about d update... Awesome as always... Viha a couple...wow...!!! Rey doin so much for kria...amazing...n is he planning 2 propose her??? So much going in sharon's mind...big turmoil she's facing... N wo srecet admirer se milne nai gyi...hawww ...dats bad... N last line se muje aisi feeling kyu aa rhi hai ki its not swayam... Aapne bomb nai phoda na...lagta hai have 2 wait more... Plz update soon... N one more thing aapko itne saare flowerrs ke naam pta hain...dats incredible...maine to inmei se kai to phli baar sune... Ab mai aapko tang karungi jldi update ke lie...

Edited by puja_arsha - 02 August 2012 at 11:24am

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
yeh puja ne lleli jagah...

varna i was thinking ki pur page main hi covering...

*sigh*

_SenbonZakura_

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
merko ek cheese i got it is *confusion*

gosh ye kya tha boss Confused

i did not get at all

will read tmw again scratch my head nd let u know ab i wanna sleep thinking *sigh*

thanks for pm but i managed widout it nly Tongue
gud nite (: happy rakhi to u  :)

Edited by sujana9 - 02 August 2012 at 11:12am

Go to top