Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 14)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
rest replies later... especially vaishu, I need to be in my senses to reply to the hugest comment of all tym.. btw if i remember, i tagged ur comment as the best comment ever.. But never mind, i ll reply in detail wen i am less sleepy and my fingers seem to behave to my will on the keyboard.. kal promise my love.. Muaahh.. sweet dreams.. good night...

Eyesfriendly Senior Member
Eyesfriendly
Eyesfriendly

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
sorry 4 the late reply...
Firstly congrats for thread 2
The update was awesome...
loved it soo much..
update soon...
and thanx 4 the pm... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

lovekriyaansh Goldie
lovekriyaansh
lovekriyaansh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I know I am super duper late...
M sho sholly Nonu... lets not talk abt the reason for the late..  we both better know that...
lets come to the point... 

IT WAS SUPERB UPDATE AS ALWAYS...
Romentic scenes or turning point scenes are always have the strength to make the reader hook up wid the update... and here you are with the simplest ever only monologue kinda thing but still i felt my self so into the update... that at a point I can imagine my self in Kriya... Each and every gal passes trugh this phase of lyf rather a phase of relationship... But your writing instinct makes you put all that into words...  and kudos to your writing which beautifully portrays that...  I think each one of us who is ever fell in love can relate to this update... 
nd m really very eager to read the v-day part.. praying that i dont get into so much of work that day...nd i can comment first on the update...how i miss those days when i used do dhinka chika on your updates... Cry
Jaldi update karo!!
Hug badi si jhappi to still manage writing the updates in your busy shcedule...
And  dher saari chummis to giving me a quality stuff to read from  tym to tym...
Love you dher sarraaa...

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 25 July 2012 at 11:16pm

_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovekriyaansh

I know I am super duper late...
M sho sholly Nonu... lets not talk abt the reason for the late..  we both better know that...
lets come to the point... 

IT WAS SUPERB UPDATE AS ALWAYS...
Romentic scenes or turning point scenes are always have the strength to make the reader hook up wid the update... and here you are with the simplest ever only monologue kinda thing but still i felt my self so into the update... that at a point I can imagine my self in Kriya... Each and every gal passes trugh this phase of lyf rather a phase of relationship... But your writing instinct makes you put all that into words...  and kudos to your writing which beautifully portrays that...  I think each one of us who is ever fell in love can relate to this update... 
nd m really very eager to read the v-day part.. praying that i dont get into so much of work that day...nd i can comment first on the update...how i miss those days when i used do dhinka chika on your updates... Cry
Jaldi update karo!!
Hug badi si jhappi to still manage writing the updates in your busy shcedule...
And  dher saari chummis to giving me a quality stuff to read from  tym to tym...
Love you dher sarraaa...

Prenu commented!! Prenu commented!! 

Yasss!!!

You have no idea how much I miss and wait for your comments!! 

Aaj me on chutti!! but u toh already know that!! 

Maybe will update VK today...

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Haan aapne baandaron se bhar comment ko jo ki maine diya tha when i commented first on ur update usse tag kiya tha awesomest comment ever...

araam se dedena...

whenever u r free... since i know aap busy rehte ho nd aap reply nhi kar paate...

love u too...

_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

sbse pehle end of the comment padh lio... *padh lia end of the comment*

finally u updated... *eid ka chand hote hai naa mere updates?? :P*

i am so happy...  *me ijjj tooo!! m always super happy after updating!! Bala tali types!!*

me lobhes dese cutu bandrus... bt dat toh u already know!!

pehle iske liye yeh lo...   awwwieee... *blushes*

and fir kriyansh kiss uske liye toh di ho dun woh kam hai but fir bhi ekdum geeli wali...  *heheheheheehehe... GEELI WAALI!!  teri bhaavnaaye naa foot foot ke baahar aati hai vaishu!! ab mujhe laga ki sab boring ho raha hai toh KR kiss kara hi dun!!*

chalo ab monkey emoticons nhi. aap bhavnaon ko samajh lena: *samjhing samjhing mai.. acche achhe se samjhing!!*

reyam part was fun.. u know so very true.. jab bhi rey khush hoga kriya automatically gusse mein hogi as rey ne kuch kiya hoga and she wud be confused and swayam pe jhadegi... nice algorithm...   *thanks baby... algorithm toh accha hona hi tha naa.. aakhir likha kisne hai.. But this kinda has always been the universal truth of D3... Kria gussa- Rey khush!! :P*

secret admirer mein thoda twist aa gaya.. vaise aapka ss d3 se related hote huye bhi vaisa nhi hai.. u know same same but different... *D3 jaisa mai hone kaise du.. Nahi bigaad sakti naa mai unke jaise.. thou the secret admirer arc of original D3 was well.. I wanted to see it differently.. So I am going with this... lets see what happens next...*
sharon ke thoughts well perceived...  *tujhe ek secret bataaun... Sharon has always been my fav characters... even more than Rey!! Though I like Rey, I have never loved him... I understand what he does, why he does thing perfectly.. But Sharon I love.. thoda sa kam than Kria.. But still Love too much.. The fact that I have always loved queen bitches being one of the reasons and next that the character is really instinctive to write... It is sooo clear at times that what she would do... I wonder how many other people fail to predict her and develop her true to character(CVs i mean)*

chalo coming to kriyansh my fav:  *mere bhi...*

so they were on the terrace lying .. u know such a good sight to imagine.. and how they were discussing their best friends.. and u know the cute fight.. i am loving this kriyansh.. u know zyada awkward glances nhi hote as in they can talk freely u know... i love this kriyansh... *hahaaahaaahaa,... Pata hai after spending so much time with each other, I dont think awkward glances hone chaaahiye.. As both Kria and Rey are quite wears-heart-on-their-sleeve characters... So it was high time the awkward glances stopped.. I never like the non-conversation wale just aise hi FALL IN LOVE wale KR...*

so rey planning a date... and kriya interrupting obviously...  *Kaam hi kya hai aur Kria ko!!*

but am surprised ki rey didn't object on multiple date point.. matlab sacchai toh hai... so kriya took rey to a perfect date.. i love these kinds of scenes.. *Isme surprise ki kaise baat aayi vaish? Joh sach hai woh hai.. And Rey is a guy who wud remain true to her no matter what..*

and i know for a fact ki aisi dates sirf rey enjoy kar sakta hai as for first kriya saath mein hai toh use jehannum bhi le jao chalega woh toh... plus uska character hai hi aisa.. u know the clark kent behind superman...  i love this... *sahi kahaa.. uska character hai hi aisa.. sab kuch kria pe daan kar dene wala!! hehehehe.. dat itself is the reason i CANNOT love Rey.. I dont like typical heroes... *

so they went for the perfect date.. rey making those remarks.. true to his character... *Ab bechaara kya kare.. Pagal ke saath instantaneous date pe joh gya hai!!*

u know always depict them as they r truely given in the character sketch.. but their only one side is shown the lover side.. kbhi pura nhi dikhate... * The day I started this SS, I wanted it to be a mix of what makes them actually what they ARE... the lovers side is great actually... But there are always reasons behind loving someone some typical way... And exploring that is what I really really like!! (Bragging much?? I know)*

i loved rey's pov while kriya was dragging him everywhere.. and his observation ...oooh took my breath away... *bechara sirf observation pe hi reh jaata hai kitti baar.. I pity his poor soul!!*

loved every bit of it...

i too love the smell of the ground.. it is so refreshing.. sadly iss saal sirf smell hi mil rhi.. it isn't raining heavily *sigh*  *Meko bhiii... meko mitti khaane ka mann karta hai itta... yahaan acchi baarish hoying ab!! and isiliye maine yeh likha tha!!*

but it poured there... what i can ask for more... *Baarish ke bina louv story kaisi?*

rey toh gaya kaam se they danced and he tend to complete the step.. he didn't i was sad ... *Jaldi se sad ho jati hai tu!! thoda buildup toh dene dia kar!!*

but finally he did... he kissed her and not softly but passionately and the best part she responded... ... that too equally *Kria had wanted to kiss him kaafi tym se.. remember?? Toh it was only logical that she kissed the guy back... U know i never liked CVs portrayal of Kria as dumb in all dese matters... I mean thik hai, Innocent hai.. Par innocent ka matlab yeh hota hai kya ki kuch pata hi naa ho?? Ya fir yeh ki she has never done such things.. Dey never seem to get portrayals right!!*

i love u di... pehle hi bola fir se suno... *Awwwiiee.. I love you tooo Vaishu!!*

and usse bhi sabse mast part... the intensity of the kiss... haye... *hehehe.. I like my kisses strong!! :P*

sahi mein left me breathless... and the pullback not becoz of any guilt but bcoz of the growing passion...  *Yup.. Guilt toh kahi play mei aana hi nahi chaahiye... Jahaan pure love hai, toh guilt kaisa?*

kriya's comment was sweet but it sttill left me wondering... i want to read her pov di... actually i want to read the equation b/w them after their perfect date... plz next part mein include karna... *Haan it left everyone wondering... Sabke dimaag mei pata nahi kyun baitha hua hai ki she wud regret... Why wud she?? Wen she liked the kiss... 
Regret toh tab hota jab uska mann hi nahi hota... Jab mann hai toh fir kyun?? 
And next part aa gaya aur tune padh lia... Hope it didnt disappoint... would love a better review of it.. coz I know where I wanna go with the story.. the thing is.. whether people are buying that or not, I wanna know!!*

aapne toh Vday manva diya... dekhte hai uss din ke liye kya stored hai... *Uss din ke liye stored hai bomb blast*

but presently i wanna see the equation, kriya's take and then rey ka proposal  *I wanna see Rey ka proposal too... Lets spam the author to write now?? Thik hai?? ;) *

expecting some great romantic two way ( from both sides and not just rey ) kriyansh scenes... * I am NOT good with cheesy romance... Will try!!* 

sorry lagta hai bhavnaon mein behke kuch zyada hi lamba comment de diya... * Iss pe reply karte karte meri ungliyaan dukh gayi!! ufff... PRAFFUL, MAI TOH THAK GAYI BHAISHAAB!!*

chholi...  *Cutttuuu monkeysss!!!*

ek ur sorry issliye as i wanted u to reply to this comment specificallygiven that it is the longest jabki i wasn't getting to what to write and i ended with this... so isse reply kar dena... Big smileEmbarrassed *Kar Dia!! Padh le!!*

BLUE!! 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyesfriendly

sorry 4 the late reply...
Firstly congrats for thread 2
The update was awesome...
loved it soo much..
update soon...
and thanx 4 the pm... 

Thanks dear.. And its ok... u aint dat late!! 

Will update super soon..
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
aaj chhutti kyun maari????

_SenbonZakura_

Go to top