Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Mi Amore~ Dil Dosti Dance SS#2 Ch 13 Pg 115 (Page 13)

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Haw di i was just goin through d thread n aapne ab tak mere comment ka rply nai kia...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SenbonZakura_

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
sbse pehle end of the comment padh lio...

finally u updated...

i am so happy...

pehle iske liye yeh lo...

and fir kriyansh kiss uske liye toh di ho dun woh kam hai but fir bhi ekdum geeli wali...

chalo ab monkey emoticons nhi. aap bhavnaon ko samajh lena:

reyam part was fun.. u know so very true.. jab bhi rey khush hoga kriya automatically gusse mein hogi as rey ne kuch kiya hoga and she wud be confused and swayam pe jhadegi... nice algorithm...

secret admirer mein thoda twist aa gaya.. vaise aapka ss d3 se related hote huye bhi vaisa nhi hai.. u know same same but different...
sharon ke thoughts well perceived...

chalo coming to kriyansh my fav:

so they were on the terrace lying .. u know such a good sight to imagine.. and how they were discussing their best friends.. and u know the cute fight.. i am loving this kriyansh.. u know zyada awkward glances nhi hote as in they can talk freely u know... i love this kriyansh...

so rey planning a date... and kriya interrupting obviously...

but am surprised ki rey didn't object on multiple date point.. matlab sacchai toh hai... so kriya took rey to a perfect date.. i love these kinds of scenes..

and i know for a fact ki aisi dates sirf rey enjoy kar sakta hai as for first kriya saath mein hai toh use jehannum bhi le jao chalega woh toh... plus uska character hai hi aisa.. u know the clark kent behind superman...  i love this...

so they went for the perfect date.. rey making those remarks.. true to his character...

u know always depict them as they r truely given in the character sketch.. but their only one side is shown the lover side.. kbhi pura nhi dikhate...

i loved rey's pov while kriya was dragging him everywhere.. and his observation ...oooh took my breath away...

loved every bit of it...

i too love the smell of the ground.. it is so refreshing.. sadly iss saal sirf smell hi mil rhi.. it isn't raining heavily *sigh*

but it poured there... what i can ask for more...

rey toh gaya kaam se they danced and he tend to complete the step.. he didn't i was sad ...

but finally he did... he kissed her and not softly but passionately and the best part she responded... ... that too equally

i love u di... pehle hi bola fir se suno...

and usse bhi sabse mast part... the intensity of the kiss... haye...

sahi mein left me breathless... and the pullback not becoz of any guilt but bcoz of the growing passion...

kriya's comment was sweet but it sttill left me wondering... i want to read her pov di... actually i want to read the equation b/w them after their perfect date... plz next part mein include karna...

aapne toh Vday manva diya... dekhte hai uss din ke liye kya stored hai...

but presently i wanna see the equation, kriya's take and then rey ka proposal

expecting some great romantic two way ( from both sides and not just rey ) kriyansh scenes...

sorry lagta hai bhavnaon mein behke kuch zyada hi lamba comment de diya...

chholi...

ek ur sorry issliye as i wanted u to reply to this comment specificallygiven that it is the longest jabki i wasn't getting to what to write and i ended with this... so isse reply kar dena... Big smileEmbarrassed

_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KR_anki_ArSha

congrats for the 2nd thread anky...Party
finally you updated...Dancing

update was awesome...
aww kriya remembering that kiss...Embarrassedand RH me again kiss...Blushing
kriya-vicky part is hilarious...ROFL
vicky serial rapist and kriya didi...ROFL
swaron's secret admirer part is also nice...
update soon and add me to your pm's list..

Thanks Anki for the comment!! 

Added you to the PM list for sure..!!! I dont get why people loved the Vicky part so much.. 
Abhi sabke comments padh ke hi dhyaan jaa raha hai.. hehehehe.. the part was written in less than 5 minutes..!! Hahahaha.. I guess i shud write on the spot more!! 

Originally posted by achuAR

Congo Baby Party
Awesome Update..Clap
Waiting for Rey's answer Day Dreaming
Poor vicky..bechara..yeh kria bhi naLOL
And haan main achi baacchi hoke hamesha cmnt karing.. Tongue
Phir bhi queens ko Special DHAMKI ke dene liye thanks Wink LOL

Thankuuu mamiji... Seee me gave special DHAMKI coz u guys are SPECIAL!!! 

But aap toh sab se acche ho hi!! hamesha comment karing!!! Hellow Hai Bai Bai!!!

Originally posted by lovely7010

Mind blowing update di
loved it
and plzz add me to the pm list

Thanks Mannu!!! Will pakke se add u to PM list!!

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja_arsha

Congratulations for second thread diii...*dancing* truly deserved...D3 ka best FF jo hai... Party to bnti hai... N nw coming 2 d update.. . It was mind-blowing... Loved d way u described kria n sharon's inner turmoil dat they both r goin through... Kria's restlessness was superbly described... She wants 2 kiss rey again...wow.. Sher's fells like home in rey's arms...dats amazing... Sharon wants swayam 2 accept dat he's d secret admirer...n she dosen't wants him 2 behave as a stalker is nice... Krisha blushing thinking about reyam...oye hoye!!! N rey kya kria ka mind padh skta hai kya...true love i guess . . . N he kissed kria...haye...m dead!!! He'll clear everything after their dance...dats awesome... Vicky afraid of kria...awww... N he was calling kria didi...lol... N dat note was from swayam rite??? Waiting for next part... N jldi update krna...plz di...wait ni hoga merse...Wink xoxoxo

Dekh lia tera comment Puja!!! Me was replying by the page naa baby.. Thats why.. 

First thank you for the wishes doll!!! I am super elated at the second thread already!!

Awwiiieee... Best FF bolne ke liye badi waliii jhappi!!!!!!

Next part mei bomb phodungi... But uske pehle teen aur cheeze likhni hai.. I am knee deep in work.. 

And most probably I will find tym to write parso... Coz my boss is on leave dat day!! 

Till den thanks for Spamming the thread!!  And always commenting!! 

puja_arsha

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Heyy!
Do add me in the pm list!
I loved reading this part!
It was very nicely written! (=
Especially Kria's thoughts...
Loved the end though, when Rey asked Kria to wait till the next day
That was nice (=
And poor Vicky loool
Awesome update!
Eager to read more (=

Thanks for the awesome blossom comment dear!!! Will surely update soon and add you to the list!!

Originally posted by namratajadhav

Ders sum prob wid my like tab sry...
Awesum update..
Poor soul vicky...
Swaron gonno meet wow...
Awesum..!!
I wan pm's fr sure...
I hope dis comment is enough fr u to add me in ur buddy list?

Hahahaha!! It was as if maine dhamkaaya ho!! Arre chotu sa comment will also add you to the PM list!! Dont worry!! 

And thanks for the Comment Namrata!!

Originally posted by 21Neha21

mind blowing update...
m waiting eagerly for d next part..plz update soon..
n plz continue to PM me..

Thanks Neha!!! 
puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Originally posted by puja_arsha

Congratulations for second thread diii...*dancing* truly deserved...D3 ka best FF jo hai... Party to bnti hai... N nw coming 2 d update.. . It was mind-blowing... Loved d way u described kria n sharon's inner turmoil dat they both r goin through... Kria's restlessness was superbly described... She wants 2 kiss rey again...wow.. Sher's fells like home in rey's arms...dats amazing... Sharon wants swayam 2 accept dat he's d secret admirer...n she dosen't wants him 2 behave as a stalker is nice... Krisha blushing thinking about reyam...oye hoye!!! N rey kya kria ka mind padh skta hai kya...true love i guess . . . N he kissed kria...haye...m dead!!! He'll clear everything after their dance...dats awesome... Vicky afraid of kria...awww... N he was calling kria didi...lol... N dat note was from swayam rite??? Waiting for next part... N jldi update krna...plz di...wait ni hoga merse...Wink xoxoxo

<font color="#0000ff">Dekh lia tera comment Puja!!! Me was replying by the page naa baby.. Thats why..0„2</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">First thank you for the wishes doll!!! I am super elated at the second thread already!!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Awwiiieee... Best FF bolne ke liye badi waliii jhappi!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Next part mei bomb phodungi... But uske pehle teen aur cheeze likhni hai.. I am knee deep in work..0„2</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">And most probably I will find tym to write parso... Coz my boss is on leave dat day!!0„2</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Till den thanks for Spamming the thread!! 0„2And always commenting!!0„2</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
thnk u for replying... N bomb phodne wale ho...mtlab dhamaaka pakka...ab achaa hai ya bura yeh to update ke baad hi pta chalega... N boss nai hoga to freedom to bnti hai...so enjoy kr lena aap us din... N ur always welcome di...comment to krna hi hai na di...aap itne mast updates jo dete ho...:D

_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta-kriyansh

fab update di...kria's want for a next kiss...awesome...yahan par ulta ho raha hai..rey is gonna give answers...wow...swaron was awesome...just that i cant see them pained...viha were hilarious and cute in their own way...poor vicky...waiting for the next upate.splendid...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment Shweta!! I know SwaRon are in pain right now.. To be frank ViHa are the only ones who are not in pain... Lets see what future beholds for all the three stories.. After all, Its Valentine's Day!! 

Originally posted by maddieee

yay anki loved it... it's my favorite ss n main tho sincere hu padne aur comment karne mein so jo blue clr mein gaaliya thi,not for me... 3 love stories so well packed in a SS,it's super...  office ke liye late hoying phir bhi yahi hu... anki next waala jaldi update karna... 

Mads tu toh sabse sincere hai rey!!! Tere se shikaayat nahi karing mai!! Mai toh sona, suki aur pam pe gussa utaaaring!! hehehehe... 

Thanks for the comment love!!! Muaaahhh!!! 

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Wow...superb...lovd it...thnx for d PM

Thanks Sunitha!!

Originally posted by Saumya_D3

WOWWW>..another kiss...!!! and next update me the big confrontation..!!! and poor sharon...i feel soo badd..!!!!
and vicky..hehe...!! bechara kriya se kitna dar gaya..>!!!

jaldi se update karooo...!! im so excited to read moreee..!!!
and yeah..add me to the pm list..!!!

Hey Saumya!!! Chalo atleast Dhamkaane se everyone is commenting!! hehehehe!! 

Thanks for the lovely comment!! will update super soon!!

Originally posted by sujana9

awesum yaar totally love it 
kriya didi hhahaha 

thank sfor d pm 
waiting :D 

Thanks Suju!!

Originally posted by rithi.A

nice update
loved it

Thanks Dear...

Originally posted by Anyaa_012

Awesomee update as always dear!!!:)
luvv ur writing alooot!!!:D
update sooon n thanxx for PM!!!

Thank you Anyaa!!! Will add u to the PM list!!

Originally posted by tinatartari

awesome

Thanks!!

Originally posted by alisha.a.s

first of all Congo for new thread..
amazing update... thnx for pm n plz add me to ur pm list...

Thank you so much Alisha... 

Originally posted by Iriss

Wonderful write up:) 

Thanks Iriss for taking the time out to read this... Not many read FFs on characters they are not familiar with.. So I would really say a huge thank you for supporting my works... 

Originally posted by Nirju99

it was awesm update,sory 4r delay in comment , thankx 4r pm

Thanks for the comment!! 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tish18

Ok, so I'll comment according the flow of your update. Hope that's ok' it just makes my job a lil easier.Smile

@KR part 1-

Oh! He is avoiding her?? Thought it would be the other way round'. Lol!

But if you're going for the reverse psychology'. Then double LOL!... Smart boy.

Even though I feel a little sorry for Kria when she feels strangled to live other's dreams.

Hope he makes it up to her soon.

@SS-

I see you have your characters all very smart here'. hehe.

Sharon knows!'. Ok fine, guessing but at least she thought of him.

I loved the way she almost felt guilty for turning him into a stalker. Perfectly described. Poor girl.

Why do I feel sad for all your female leads in this part?

@KR part 2-

So he will make up to her! Nice!!

Oh but this girl has patience'. If I was in her place I would have'. Never mind, you don't want to know.

@VK-

Hahaha!

Didi??

Omg! Still laughing!

And still laughing!!

LOL

Just how many PMs do you recieve?? You always seem lost in them!! hahahahaa!!!

Thank you so much for the accha accha sa comment!!

I know... I felt SORRY for Sharon and Kria too while writing this.. But then, aren't we all kinda confused tangled up souls when we first try to come terms with the actual feeling of love??? 

Thats what I wanted to show.. Hope it came across..Confused

Btw.. Kria aint known for her patience.. Its only her confusion that is buying Rey some tym... She is inches away from Smashing Reys head!! hehehehehehe...

Vicky.. I love my vicky.. He gives me such freedom to drabble almost about anything which comes to my mind.. Much like an out-of-control Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Plus with FOOD!! heeheheeheee...

When are you updating next?? You know that I am waiting right?? 

And yes.. If you read the first page which has the PM list.. U ll see that YOU are amongst the three which are granted special privileges!! So yes, you are on my new PM list... You have the freedom to res!! You have the freedom to comment late... COZ i know that obviously u will read the update sooner or later.. 

And also coz I am a big fan myself of whatever u write.. hehehehe...

Edited by aria009hera - 25 July 2012 at 1:50pm

tish18

Go to top