Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update
Viha part was cute,neha handled the situation really well n she made sharon sleep...:).Its good to see matured viha
Noo kriyansh fight,kriya misunderstood rey hope this all things sort out soon
Swaron
sharon singing for swayam n that kiss part was really sweet
waiting for next part eagerly
Update it ASAP
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its ending pls don't end this so soon pls
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
suprb update Anki👍🏼
i m loving it,,,,thnkx 4 pm😃
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved it...
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kriyansh24

the thing is i am lazy... mai bhi!! 

plus i am not getting update for while... *i want update asap* kiski update chaahiye?? Tish ne likha OS.. jaa padh! 

so lets get to the comment...

swaron and viha beautifully portrayed... I know!! Thank you!! 

y it happens that when some couples come close the other has to go away...  coz sab achha = sab boring...

they r right on track... finally they r understanding... finally!!! 

so KR agonizingly beautifully portrayed or the other way round... u decide... KR will have something beautiful aage!! no tension! 

as u know i am always partial to KR... and i don't like low phases but i cannot deny that i don't love them... I love torturing u wid d low phases!! 

coz if they r beautifully pulled off and as i said that before also (if u remember) that sad happenings, ups and downs are worth reading if u know that on the other something good is abt to happen... I remember!! And dats what I hang around for as well.. The ride! 

u know going on a hunt believing that the other end of the rainbow from where it originates is a treasure... for that we r able to face anything... Sahi kaha!! Even u believe in dat saying??

similarly i love to read ups and downs coz thats the path of journey isn't it?? without hardships u don't appreciate what u got... Wohi toh! Agar sab accha hoga toh acche ki koi kadr hi nahi hogi! 

so kriyansh... amazing portrayal of emotions... the havoc thats created in lives... Thank you!! I hope it wasnt too harsh! 

the only mistake... being on the wrong place at the wrong time... Golden material for MUs!! 

situations are to be blamed... aren't they...  Baahaahaa!! haaan!! 

rey was looking out for his friend and kria looking for reassurance that her heart is in safe hands... but it didn't go as it was planned...  kabhi hota bhi hai plan ke according?

but obviously they won't realize that something good is planned...  haan hai naa!! 

both of them didn't go to meet swayam coz they were dealing with their miseries which though are delusional but a heart believes what it wants especially if their worst fears are coming true even in dreams heart goes for that... 

rey's deepest fears kria's don't have any feelings... kria's that rey isn't what her heart believes him to be...

poor souls...  yup.. and poor me!! inko likhna padhta hai! 

physically and emotionally both states are depicted so beautifully...  Thankuuu!! 

that kiss... deep emotions coming out... how much they deny that gesture can never go the worng way for them coz they believe in feelings for each other how much they deny...

but y kria has to be so very rational or so to say deal everything with mind... give heart a chance...and y she has to be able to hide her tears so well... itna self control hamesha le doobta hai main keh rhi hun...

rey by chance ek tear dekh bhi leta toh kya hota... at least feelings cud have got conveyed...

accha hands... kria sight shifting to hands... issliye na coz some time back she has seen the dazzler avatar of his... and she felt the pang in her heart coz she believes that he is actually the dazzler world knows and not the rey she knows... Nahi baby.. read carefully.. Reys hands were bloody.. And as soon as Kria saw dose, she thot he was out beating someone again... thats why.. But woh rey ne khud ko laga li thi naa.. in d shed..

that kiss conveyed it all ... lekin the aftermath... that leaves a scar...reminds me of "the" day all over again...  it is supposed to! 

but this time it is all for the best...

so now my request: update asap... matlab asap wala asap... aisa?? condition dekh zara update ki edit mei! 

P.S: went philosophical coz i didn't wanna re read and apparently fever taking its toll so KR ka acche se nipta diya...

where is the first song from??? woh bhi update kia maine edit mei!! 

bold!!! 
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i mean pata hai main aapke replies se kabhi santusht nhi hoti...

main chahti hun ki aap bolte jao but tabh bhi it won't be sufficient for me...

check ur scraps abt my side abt the surprise...

i meant i wasn't able to believe that aapne fantastic 4 ka soundtrack use kiya coz i clicked on the link...

and chalo bhi di...

u know me na... i believe in all these myths stuffs and everything... am like crazy for it...

P.S: i like ur torture in it coz i know it is happy...
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
yeh kameeni chudail ka DP kyun laga rakha hai tune upsi!!! I hate her!! 

Maine abhi dekha wen I turned GIF settings on!! 

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyansh24

i mean pata hai main aapke replies se kabhi santusht nhi hoti...

main chahti hun ki aap bolte jao but tabh bhi it won't be sufficient for me...

check ur scraps abt my side abt the surprise...

i meant i wasn't able to believe that aapne fantastic 4 ka soundtrack use kiya coz i clicked on the link...

and chalo bhi di...

u know me na... i believe in all these myths stuffs and everything... am like crazy for it...

P.S: i like ur torture in it coz i know it is happy...

mera gala baith jaaega ek din!! 

haan toh?? I love FF!! especially Torch!! 

Mera song collection bahot hi stupid jagaaho se uthaaya hua hota hai.. 
jaise abhi i am mad for the song high heels!! 

accha ab meko firse PM bhejne khatam karne de!