Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
bas meri toh koi kadar hi nhi hai samaj mein...

dekh liya duniya walo...

let me get the thread till 100

then i will leave forever

21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved d update..
it was amazing...
-Vaish- thumbnail
the thing is i am lazy...

plus i am not getting update for while... *i want update asap*

so lets get to the comment...

swaron and viha beautifully portrayed...

y it happens that when some couples come close the other has to go away...

they r right on track... finally they r understanding...

so KR agonizingly beautifully portrayed or the other way round... u decide...

as u know i am always partial to KR... and i don't like low phases but i cannot deny that i don't love them...

coz if they r beautifully pulled off and as i said that before also (if u remember) that sad happenings, ups and downs are worth reading if u know that on the other something good is abt to happen...

u know going on a hunt believing that the other end of the rainbow from where it originates is a treasure... for that we r able to face anything...

similarly i love to read ups and downs coz thats the path of journey isn't it?? without hardships u don't appreciate what u got...

so kriyansh... amazing portrayal of emotions... the havoc thats created in lives...

the only mistake... being on the wrong place at the wrong time...

situations are to be blamed... aren't they...

rey was looking out for his friend and kria looking for reassurance that her heart is in safe hands... but it didn't go as it was planned...

but obviously they won't realize that something good is planned...

both of them didn't go to meet swayam coz they were dealing with their miseries which though are delusional but a heart believes what it wants especially if their worst fears are coming true even in dreams heart goes for that...

rey's deepest fears kria's don't have any feelings... kria's that rey isn't what her heart believes him to be...

poor souls...

physically and emotionally both states are depicted so beautifully...

that kiss... deep emotions coming out... how much they deny that gesture can never go the worng way for them coz they believe in feelings for each other how much they deny...

but y kria has to be so very rational or so to say deal everything with mind... give heart a chance...and y she has to be able to hide her tears so well... itna self control hamesha le doobta hai main keh rhi hun...

rey by chance ek tear dekh bhi leta toh kya hota... at least feelings cud have got conveyed...

accha hands... kria sight shifting to hands... issliye na coz some time back she has seen the dazzler avatar of his... and she felt the pang in her heart coz she believes that he is actually the dazzler world knows and not the rey she knows...

that kiss conveyed it all ... lekin the aftermath... that leaves a scar...reminds me of "the" day all over again...

but this time it is all for the best...

so now my request: update asap... matlab asap wala asap...

P.S: went philosophical coz i didn't wanna re read and apparently fever taking its toll so KR ka acche se nipta diya...

where is the first song from???
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
finally 100...

giving my comment and going...

page 99 pe ko comment nhi hai...

page 98 pe 1 hai

dese pages i spammed

yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't tell me its the end . . . 😲
coz tere ff pe kriyaansh ko alag dekha . . . . . To mar jaungi 😭
mann nhi h likhne ka, koi baat nhi . . . . . Jab bahot khush ho tab hi likhiyo 😃
neha helped vicky in everything . . . . 🤗
she hold sharon when she needed some love actually,, disturbed by the unfortunate scene... 😔
& kriya- why is assuming so much? . . . . . . Without knowing the whole truth
poor rey . . . . . He don't knw even wats in her mind . . . . . Why she's behaving coldly & why she denied her true feelings 😔
kriya ki MU door kaise hogi . . . . . Vo to samajhna hi nhi chahti 😵
sharon's gesture were pretty gud,,,,, her love finally made its way to the loverboy
nifty-nia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Thanks for the pm.
Waiting eagerly for the next update :)
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...pls kriya ki mus clear kardo...and pls pls give us happy ending...thanks 4the pm...
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😳
Edited by upasna_mishti - 11 years ago
Here's a PINKY comment for my ..anky .. first of all Congrats !!!! you are sizzler now !!!!!! 🤗 ... 

Okay .. m seriously .. sad when i read on top .. that it is  ending .. but no . it will never end ... yaar 

Its the best SS i ever read on kriyaansh ... and everyone will agree to this ,.. m damn sure .. you made it so real !!!  ..

Seriously /.. it was a beautiful journey .. and now ... we are ...reaching toward's destination ..

And yaa .. it was osm  !! as ever .. ye song konsa h ?? 

please ek aur shuru kar de na !!!

sizzler banane ke liye ..,. and update soon ... ab to tere paas time h time h na !! ?? 😉
Edited by upasna_mishti - 11 years ago
ohh i just saw .. ki meri party yahan pe thi .. lol ... haha .. spam pages padte time  link dekha mene !! hah ,,,, achcha anky to matlab .. tu pinky yahn hui thi !!! main b yahin par houngi fir haha ,,