My pet peeves :-( Because I care!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Its not like I do not have my peeves...just to list a few...because I care...and I want this show to do well in all aspects...Production House - are you listening?

1. You have 2 fantastic looking leads who complement each other so well...I think they truly are the best looking Television Jodi India has...so please, pretty please, get them better outfits! Sanaya and Barun have been wearing the same stuff and repeating their outfits so often now! The visual appeal would be enhanced a hundredfold! Don't assume they will look good in anything, just because they are so utterly gorgeous!! In the closet scene, I was shocked to see the oh-so-suave-and-sophisticated ASR's dusty unpolished shoes...terrible turn off, that! But...with the greatest of efforts, I ignored it!😉
2. Your sets are beginning to look run down...paint is splotchy...the wardrobe is looking shabby!
3. Bring Back Mamaji...pleeejjj...I miss his fantastic one-liners...only he can shut Mami up! 😆

4. Is Laxmiji coming back soon? I heard Khushi distinctly call out "Laxmiji" in Friday's episode...

5. Better grooming for the male actors. please? Except NK, of course...he is fine!😃

6. Now this one...I don't know if its intentional or not...why do the women look better when their husbands are away????? Why WHY? I remember, Khushi had a nicer hairstyle and looked so pretty during the kidnapping phase and now Anjali is dressing simply but, oh-so-nice...now that Shyamji is gone...mystery to me--- I always thought, "Sajna hai mujhe, sajne ke liye" and all that!

7. Promos, please...important for the TRPs...without promos...HOW?
The internet audience doesn't count!!!! SBS SBB Twitter, spoilers via IF and all that jazz is just jargon for the TRP audience...what you need is strong fantastic visuals! And you can do that!!!

8. I honestly do not know how many months along Anjali is...but the audience is not going to connect emotionally with a pregnant lady who does not look pregnant...At 5 months, one would show a decent sized bump...I certainly did and I had a slender build...at the end of my pregancy, I had a small but very NOTICEABLE baby bump! Again, VISUAL CONNECT!!!

But then again, JUST MY OPINION!

Yea, please add new shoes for Arnav.

Frankly speaking, I think the PH, CVs, SP, and stars know what we are asking for.

They just choose not to care and respond 😕  Show how much they care for their fans.

At least Sanaya stopped showing her ears and the clips on the sides as soon as the fans demanded it in IF 😛  Thank you Sanaya.  We love you ❤️
Did she? I saw her clips on Friday's episode too!
a much needed post
i have mugged up the dresses khushi wears
i dont understand why cant she wear decent dresses
only the maha epi we saw a new dress otherwise its like a mystery
the rest points bang on

Originally posted by Harshitha

a much needed post
i have mugged up the dresses khushi wears
i dont understand why cant she wear decent dresses
only the maha epi we saw a new dress otherwise its like a mystery
the rest points bang on

LOL..."Mugged up the dresses"...loved that bit!
I am not expecting her to get a major makeover, Because I think Arnav's character accepts Khushi as she is, for who she is...sees right past all her pom-poms and gotewali dresses...but some new clothes would be great! Sanaya is so pretty, she'd look good in anything! And poor Arnav, doesn't much resemble the tycoon he is supposed to be...yes, its not too long since the kidnapping -- I understand he is "recovering" too...so I WILL certainly give HIM the benefit of the doubt!😆