Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Voh Rishta - Memories - Page 53 (Page 47)

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
The darkness is such a reality of some people's lives that based on your promo and note, I do not want to read and yet I am compelled to.  The knowledge is the only crutch which will make us move beyond this.  So sorry about your friend.

curledup IF-Rockerz
curledup
curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for the kind words, thank you for understanding, and not expecting it to stay all mushy. I would just like to say this incident happened when we were both 12. We are now 17, both of us are born in the same 'year' so its easy to guess her age. Thank you for understanding once again. The next installment shall be short, but it needs to go up regardless.

Chapter Four : To kill a spider

Spider, oh you pretty thing, oh you wondrous and beautiful thing. Don't you know that the webs you weave are made of the finest silk? Don't you know that mankind has been trying for years to usurp your web from you? Don't you know that you are alluring? But you know don't you, that you are crushed? That you are stepped on? That your web is broken, snatched, ripped apart? Don't you know that a woman is off the same kind? Her web, her home, her abode is snatched away from the hands that stand in power. Don't you know that the woman is like you, forgiving, nurturing? Just like you she gets back up on her small legs, trying to succeed this time before she is kicked off, and this time the kick is to powerful, she cannot retain that energy, all that power leaves her hands through swirls of darkness handing itself over to the soul collector.

-

Her hands were restricted, her ankles shackled, the wind swept own her pale body resting on the hollowed cheeks, the aubergine coloured bruises stinging with her sudden shift of movement and then she felt the sharp intrusion, the yelp of pain that followed was silenced with a hard kiss, the teeth stabbing her lips silencing her scream, muffling it down. It was a matter of minutes before it was over, her body reflexing in disgust caving away from the horrific sensation, the burning slap briefly touching her body as her response was not satisfactory. But that didn't stop him, he continued, not caring that with every dig into her body she was loosing her self-respect, her pride. He laughed a sick cachinnate, his high-pitched tone ringing in her ears as he promised to be back the next night.

But Khushi didn't hear that, neither did she feel the sharp needle inserted into her body, her eyes rolled away as she heard his footfall, her body leaping with untold excitement, she could feel his feathering kisses where the man had bruised her, she could hear his voice, it was laced with the sweetest words she had heard, she could feel his breath as it blow on her lips, not touching them with his own preventing the hurt that would follow. But before she could reach out and touch him he was gone, his body sifting through the malodorous air, leaving her. Alone. Again. And this time she surely did scream, a loud, high pitched scream. Realising that she had been gone to long for them to remember her, it had been to long, he had given up looking that is if he even began.

-

It was easy to kill a spider, it was easy to end its life, all you had to do was take away its home, rip it into fine shreds and the spiders heart would follow shortly after and that too in a similar fashion, its heart would tear itself into small pieces, so wasn't a woman the same?

-

Please do leave your thoughts.

-Aashifa

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sonson126rithuparnathepelicandanisharamasawm5armad-divya-MaankiMariamSaffronOrangeMSgayatrithebubblespop12snehashetty34disha7rosalinda92-Hope-DevilwaysTRND86Psychedelicabraxosniya55Crazy_1001Glimmerangellovergirlsaarah96rockinggirl5vidya.sanjaysparikhpinkssAnamika100nazibah__blossom__N0306gunjanmkjarhilover55kriti_atharvincarnadine.crazzy4arshi.207shikharefloratedISensedYouHot.Pink.Heelsmeera30.vrshn.--Siva--MISTIE-Yuks-applesauce.prerna1flowers4u...Doctor....hea....shruti...dumas

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
res

EDITS:

I'm I'm... First???

WOW!!!

What a beautiful chapter Ashifa. That spider thing, how beautiful it was. I have tears in my eyes, as I type this, and i feel for Khushi.

Knowing you, I know that you don't give unhappy endings. So I'm hanging by the silver thread, that everything will be okay in the end...

But how did Khushi get trafficked, in the first place? Or is it something you will reveal slowly?

I got here before the PM!!!

Love,
V

Edited by V323 - 23 August 2012 at 5:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Edit!

Great update :D

Edited by Aveiro - 29 August 2012 at 7:29am
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
beautiful chapter
thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Tha is for the update. The contrast between the spider and the women was so poetic, so beautiful.
I wonder what happened...well I guess I'll find out soon. I bet she was kidnapped or something...god and to think that this actually happenes to people. It's just so sad.
Thank you for the update!!
monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
wonderful yaar!! good update!
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ermm

I hate writing comments tagged with "I am confused" but..

Arnav is gone, that leaves Khushi alone. And she is being ___. 

Leave. Waiting till the next <3

Spider' and woman' comparison, that was indeed a masterpiece. 

Go to top