Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Voh Rishta - Memories - Page 53 (Page 44)

kyunki_iloveu Goldie
kyunki_iloveu
kyunki_iloveu

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i have never understood how narrowminded people can be...
religion no matter wht is it...should bring people together not create distances...
one of my best friends is muslim...
and i love her to death...
we both live in different countries (uk-usa)
but we are close to each other...
as there isnt a day tht goes by tht i dont talk to her...
and i whole heartedly agree with u
hindu muslim can be friends...
if people can stop being idiotsss long enough to open their minds...
:)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

This is so horrifying..I read and saw many such things on news channel.And I am scared for girls who dont have secure environment..may god protect and bless them.

I just read ur note first and then promo..and my heart is in knots.

I will Pray for girls like Rabiya to safe and give them al happiness they deserve.
gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry to hear abt rabiya. . .i feel terrible n m horrified for her. . .what happened with her is just so. . .
m sorry for u too, bcz ur wounds r still fresh, n it still pains enormously. . .
idk u rabiya. . .bt i hope u r okay n dat u b okay. . .i wud pray for u n ur well being dat wherever u r nw u b happy n safe, n rmmbr dat u hv a family n frnds who love u still so much. . .
idk hw much my prayer will work cz i hardly pray for nethn evr. . .bt for rabiya i wud pray hard dat my n other's prayer for her is listened to acted upon. . .
i dnt want to comment abt d divide thing cz that's a very sensitive issue for me, n i wont b able to control myself n start saying things that r permitted on IF. . .i can just say dat m very much fed up with all the religious divide thng, n so much fed up dat its a forbidden territory for discussion with me. . .so i wud nw instead comment about ur precap. . .
i cud only gulp after reading it. . .it sank my heart, n i cud only feel fear. . .its painful and horrible. . .
aashifa, u just tuk this thing to another level, which is way beyond what i imagined. . .
but i wud read it. . .i hv dat guts to read n digest thngs, n i want to too. . .cz once a time a reality check is needed. . .coming in close contact with pain makes a person either break down or become strong n less susceptible to pain..cz repeated blows makes the mind numb n at a point of time the pain's felt no more. . .n with nthn to pull down the strength increases. . .like two negatives make one positive. . .
prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
interesting precap
continue soon
-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
This is truly beautiful Aashi. Reading about your friend has made me emotional. My hearts goes out for both you you. Not just you two but everyone who have suffered like this.

Please continue.

nazibah IF-Dazzler
nazibah
nazibah

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry about your friend... my heart goes out for you and her...I hope where ever she is she's somewhat OK...Thank you for the PM, I'm looking forward to reading more of this SS
shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
what happened with your friend and what's happening with lots of gals like her is shame . And as a human being i am ashamed behalf of the complete race. It's time we wake up and see what's right n what's wrong. How a can religion or cast decide what should be a decision of heart completely. I pray for all the gals to be safe n sound in every part of this world.
The promo is horrifying , I can't wait to see how it reached there ... 
...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
sounds really interesting aashi plzz continue fast

PS i agree with you a hindu and muslim can be great frnds m a hindu and i hv loads of frnds who r muslims my best frnd is a muslim and m going to his home today to celebrate eid m really glad to hv him as a frnd
and of course u too and other IF frndsHugHug

Happy eid to you enjoy yourself Cool

Go to top