Frequent Posters

-Hope- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update! 👏
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsuuum update dear...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG. For me?! And I start reading it after 5 chapters are complete?! Gosh! Love you too Aashi! And I'm missing you loads!! 🤗

Be back to edit soon okay?

*edit*

The first three chapters made me smile unbound, super happy at how things were progressing between the married couple despite Khushi's reservations, despite the past they shared, despite family's rules. It was oh so poetically written. I could quote the whole of the third chapter, the one with the morning after - It created some beautiful imagery in my head. The sugarcane fields, waterfalls, sun kissed depth of oceans! WOW! And challenging tradition for one you love. Haha! The other bahurani's must have had a word with their respective husbands that night! Oh! And they totally did not realise they had an audience did they! So lost in each other. :) It was idyllic those three chapters considering what came after.

Your note left me shaken to a large extent. I hope your friend is doing okay now. I can not imagine what she might have gone through and it is impossible to come out of such a horrible plight unscathed. Nobody deserves to be treated as a commodity. That comparison with the spider was amazing. I could go on about its literary value but the feelings and thoughts that evoked in the context of your note and even in the context of what many woman are dealt with generally, it was more poignant. Breaking a woman's spirit. Its difficult because women are stronger than men when it comes to emotions. And your portrayal really does touch the heart.

I can guess how difficult it may be for you to write this. But you are doing a fabulous job Aashifa! I love you! *hugs*
Edited by Psychedelic - 11 years ago
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was indeed sad ch...i had missed ch 3 so to go from one extreme to another - was more painful!

K's feelings were beautifully written - her looking for A, heartbreaking!

-Sona
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was...disturbing.

The entire analogy with the spider - the starting comments and then the closing of the web with the para at the end...it left you shuddering.

There was no deep descriptions but whatever there was was enough to make you hope desperately that the mirage of Arnav comes true very soon.

Very well written, Aashifa. Wont be able to write more because I really dont want to read through it again and again, so just know that it was that powerful.
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 Oh Ashifah i've just read this story and i was really enjoying the lighthearted sweet love story until the promo and then chapter 5 which left me 😲 
What could have possibly happened? why did Arnav leave? How did Khushi end up there?
Love the comparision between the spider and women. Beautfiully written.
Its quite disturbing, i have so many question and only you have the answers but i'm hoping for some sort of happy ending.
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update!!! 👏

Edited by SaRunLicious - 11 years ago
Ecstacy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am i little confused ... How d hell did Khushi got kidnapped n being trafficked ?
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone. I would just like to say Rabiya is dead, her family informed me and I do not feel strong enough to tell you. Forgive me for not exhibiting her story completely but that would exploit her, and I feel now she deserves the discretion.

Even tho I am writing about her.

A small installment.

Also no more chapter numbers, I feel that makes me want to write more just because there isn't enough chapters.

Memories

Memories were hard-hearted little things. They were the jars that held our past, they captivated what we wanted to see and the stole away what we never wanted to hear. Yet memories never softened their hearts towards any human, they came softly and smoothly. And we the humans become victims to the horror exposed to us, because the memory is a weakening source, and if used correctly it could leave a person feeling vulnerable.

-

Such was the fate of Khushi Singh Raizada or as the men called her 'honey one'. There was a dazed moment when she could not recall the day, minute or time. But she banked on her memories as her body was intruded on every day, she used every intrusion to count the days she was away from Arnav, and every day the mirage became weaker, fainter, slower but one memory still haunted the very depths of her dreams.

Sometimes there was more than one customer per day, and that left her disorientated, scared and vulnerable. It left her wondering, counting her fingers in the scented darkness, living those harsh memories again.

One would assume the drugs they injected into her would make them all fuzz into the background but they didn't. They emphasized the horror; they emphasized the past that was snatched from her dainty fingers.  And now as she lay on the bed she touched the faint bruises marring her skin, wondering what had happened that caused all this torment?

One would assume that such memories would weaken any human but this made her stronger, she would continue to remember the good memories, one after the other, continue to live through her past and she would save the last one, the final one she had. That would be the final thrust into her, that would be the one that killed her heart but made her breath with air full of new hope.

-

Oh memories. What other cruelty will you inflict upon us?

- -

Do leave your thoughts.

-Aashifa
Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES

Memories are great fiction writers. That is all this update has highlighted for me.

and how?

What you feel for Rabiya, I cannot empathise with that... but I can definitely sympathise. This is life. This is pain.

"The honey one"

I am stunned, speechless, and I have gone from hyper to sad in less than 60 seconds. This update may have been short, but it was a beautiful update all the same. I am in love with this SS.

What a comeback Shifu. What a comeback. Take a bow :')

ILOVEYOU. Thank you for the scrap.

-V
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago