Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It IS ALL ABOUT ARNAV AND KHUSHI ONLY! RELAX!!!!

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I have just been watching all the episodes starting from 13th July 2012 until 20th July 2012...and I just cannot see why people are complaining! IT IS all about Arnav and Khushi... the maximum on-screen time is with them and plenty of romance too! If you don't believe me, pls watch these old episodes again back to back...it all makes so much sense!
So I honestly can't understand why people are getting so upset...I have been watching this show since it began and have loved it! And this from a fervent reader of romantic fiction and a complete critic of Indian soaps. I would rather spend my time on English sit-coms and Korean romantic dramas (that's another weakness, shhhSilly) Today, even the best of romantic fiction fails to hold my interest as much as this show!!!
To enjoy watching the show, it might be good to remember  these things!
1. Its a daily soap

2. It is aired for about 20-22 minutes everyday...
    and still they manage to pack so much into it!

3. So be patient. Lets the storytellers tell their story...it is their baby, after all...the characters, the concept and everything else!
4. Lets not tell them how the story should proceed...Big smileIf we think we can do better, read fan-fiction or better yet, write your own! That is a more constructive way of venting and ranting!!Big smile And best of all, this forum has so many talented writers and VM makers...just read FF or watch these VMs...best medicine for IPKKND withdrawal blues.Wink I confess I suffer from the symptoms as soon as the episode finishes and spend the next one hour (sometimes even going to bed as late as 3 am) on the internet, doing just this!

5. I, for one, am loving the way the story is moving...good pace and better screen space to all! Why not??? They have a fantastic ensemble of talented actors (the leads and the supporting cast) and should use all of them to create and maintain the magic of this show! In fact some of the best episodes have been when they had all the characters interacting and sharing screen space! You just have to watch some of the other soaps on the same channel or the others to realize how much superior the content and storyline are! 

6. We cannot have just romance and roses all the time...where's the fun in that??? Even real life throws us challenges all the time...do we run from them or face them?

7. And no, I am not related to anyone in the production house or the creative team!Smile I don't even live in the same country as them!

So everyone, please chillax...I realize, to many of us, its so much more than a story...its because we feel so much for the characters...and LET US REMEMBER THAT this feeling is because of the people who have given us this show and the characters! Maybe even they did not realize the extent of Arshimania or IPKmania they would create!!!

So lets enjoy this show and go with the flow! STAY UNITED AND SUPPORT THE SHOW IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES!!!!

I had been reading so many negative posts here on this forum and was so discouraged...went back to watching all episodes of the last two weeks and gosh, do I feel so much better!!!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

budzlarumaligidhaFaiminashay94niedaSYGOaskamanrabiacasazeefan 1anumadduripoonam.gupta12DrNoureenManvi90...pinky...bluewater07LaraHeerJuicee_SushiekhushboorathRitsritsarshiipkkndluveyesonmeshena07meerabnawaal14shonasandy

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i agree...its all abt arhi...but tthe recent track of sibling mu is kinda confusing and the way they showed the last scene was weird too...i dont want rabba ve daily as that would be boring too...still enjoying arhi scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrajay

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

i agree...its all abt arhi...but tthe recent track of sibling mu is kinda confusing and the way they showed the last scene was weird too...i dont want rabba ve daily as that would be boring too...still enjoying arhi scenes

I think if you watch the episodes continuously it does not look so bad, but yes, they need to  work better on Anjali's portrayal of a grieving pregnant woman then...the feeling of abandonment etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreeneyesonmeshena07

chitrajay IF-Dazzler
chitrajay
chitrajay

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

On another note...sibling MU happens...very often than not...I have only one sister, younger, but we are really close...when I got married, she was happy, but a little bit sad about the fact that I had another life too...she was fine after some time, but yes, there is this feeling of loss at the beginning!

My husband who is the  youngest also once mentioned feeling like that when his brother and sister (both older) got married!

And we have to realize that Anjali's character has undergone severe upheaval in her life right now...and she is pregnant! Hormones can run havoc during this time...I had such severe blues and remember being downright nasty to my mother so many times...I regretted all that later...but thank goodness, she's my mother, so she understand! Big smile Dunno what I would have done if it was my MIL---probably just kept quiet!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07meerabnawaal14

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your point of view. Personally I would like to see parallel tracks alongside Arshi romance. Inspite of being a die hard romantic a daily 20 mins special of rabba ve's would bore me senseless. I just hope we get some credible story lines going forward that focus on all the characters - main and supporting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrajay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top