Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

This is my 1st OS here.. A big thanks to my SS Gang.. n a special thanks to Saru.. Thanks for encouraging me to write..πŸ€—

Please overlook the grammatical and spelling mistakes will edit later.. 

~||Regrets||~

He stopped the car in front of her farm house. Hurriedly he entered the farm house and started to shout calling her names. 'Aditi!' he called her names many times but didn't get any reply. He had expected she won't reply. Why should she?

She had tried to tell him so many time about the truth of his mother but he didn't believe. He didn't even try to understand why she is pointing at his mother. The only thing he did was flaying her with his cruel words. After revealing the truth in front of everyone she left without letting him say anything. Though he had nothing to say. He couldn't expect she will take him back easily after what he did to her.

From the day she left he had been searching for her frantically. None but Mrs. Gill knew where she is staying but she had strictly prohibited her to say anything to anyone. Finally a few hours ago he managed to know she is in her farm house.

Kabir came to the roof searching for her. She was standing at the edge of the roof looking at the river. She was wearing a pink saree and her loose hair was flying softly. She had found a friend. Loneliness. Her solitary figure was lost in thoughts. He watched her from a distance, every fitures of her were sad yet breathtakingly beautiful.

Though her back side was facing Kabir but she sensed his presence.

"what are you doing here?" She said not looking at him.

"Aditi.." The only thing he wanted to do was to hold her in his embrace and erase every bad things from her memory. "it's cold here. Lets get inside or you will be sick."

"Does it really matter to you?" She tried to maintain a calm voice but it cracked.

A sudden catch in his voice immobile him to speak. He felt like some one is staubing him with a poisonous knife.

"Please go. You have harted me enough. I don't have any strength left.."

"Aditi." Kabir jerked her towards him Aditi looked at him with blank eyes. A tear drop was shining on her cheek like a pearl. He couldn't look at her eyes. His guilt won't let him. He gathered all of his courage to look at her.

"Aditi.. trust me.. from now I will never disbelief you. I will trust your each and every word.." He said in a breath praying she would listen to him.

"Trust?" A small smile played on her lips. "it's really easy to trust some one when the truth is out. Trusting some one when every thing is against is really difficult. And we failed to trust each other." She said bitterly.

"Please forgive me." He pleaded. "Please come back."

"Kabir, forgiving and forgetting are two totally different things. "She stopped to take breath.  "I will die if I don't forgive you. Yes I have forgive you but I can't forget."

"Aditi.." His voice started to crack. It was becoming impossible to talk.. "Aditi.. every time I have hurt you, it has hurt me more than you. You don't know how much I love you."

"Some times love isn't enough." She said calmly. "Love without trust is the most dangerous thing. Who knows better than us? It's not only your fault. It's my fault too." She stopped. Only sound was the whooshing of wind. "I should have trusted you after the accident. You can't even think of killing me but I didn't. After that I can't expect you to trust me blindly. I think it's my punishment of not trusting you."

Every time Aditi tried to tell the truth of his mother flashed in front of his eyes. Her innocent eyes pleading her to trust but he didn't. he just kept hurting her with words till she loose all the hopes. Fear of loosing her forever made him mute.

Looking at the river she started to speak again "may be we're not meant to be together."

"Aditi you know what you are saying." Kabir couldn't believe his own ears.

She nodded positively in reply. "It was our destiny to love each other unconditionally but all wants some one who will trust you blindly. You're not the ne for me neither I'm the one for you." She pulled out her wedding ring from finger. "Kabir we should start our life again from the beginning. May be we will found that some one who will trust us blindly." Saying these she threw the ring in the river.

He could do nothing but watching her.

"it's going to rain." She said looking at the sky. "Go home."

She headed inside leaving him alone there. He saw a defeated figure retreating. He knew it he should follow her but he stood there rooted. The only thing was echoing in his mind was Aditi's words 'some times love is not enough.' He stood there surrounded by her regrets...  

Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow! very well written.πŸ‘πŸΌ.sweet simple touchy romantic OS.  keep it up! & waiting 4 nxt!😊
evonne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao mimi its v gud πŸ‘ v romanticπŸ˜†
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it yaar..esp the ending..heart warming..fantastic..πŸ‘
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it mimi... keep it up. You are a better writer than CSAM CVs..πŸ˜‰
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbloves

wow! very well written.πŸ‘πŸΌ.sweet simple touchy romantic OS.  keep it up! & waiting 4 nxt!😊

next time i wl try to wr8 a funny 1..πŸ˜‰
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: evonne

wao mimi its v gud πŸ‘ v romanticπŸ˜†

thnks Kavir..πŸ˜‰ but i m still d gutter minded girl..πŸ˜›
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

awesome job superb !!!