Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Faisal few step ahead from Rohan (Page 4)

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankshk

Originally posted by dazey

Originally posted by frankshk

I understand what you guys point out.

but is not Faisal fault but His Skipper "Prince" ..

you guys said all (bcoz i felt is just bcoz of Raghav) if Faisal in Team Raghav so i am sure your views total change... i also want at least once Raghav choreograph 1 Dance on Faisal. so then u will see the different Wink ... but i don't know it's happened or not in the show, but I eagerly want this.

you can't just blame everything on Prince, its About the Execution, IF there is a problem in execution then its not the skippers Fault...,
i know compared to raghav, PRINCE  is lil weak but he has improved alot..

AND WHAT IF ROHAN WAS IN PRINCE'S TEAM SERIOUSLY I THINK ROHAN WILL AGAIN PROVE THAT HE IS SHADOW OF PRINCE BY DOING POPPING AND LOCKING JUST THE WAY PRINCE DOES !!! :) :)
AND EVEN IF THE SKIPPER EXCHANGE THING HAPPENS ROHAN WON'T BE ANY WEAK, BECAUSE HIS PRESENCE OF MIND, HIS TIMING, HIS OBSERVATION, AND HIS DETAILING IS FAR BETTER THAN ANY KID ON THE SHOW.
BUT BASICALLY ROHAN AND SOUMYA ARE THE BEST CONTESTANTS RAGHAV COULD HAVE HAD.. LOVE RAGHAV N HIS ROCKSTARS :) :)

LOL "Dil Ko Khush Krny ka dazey Khayal Acha hy"

Pher Tu Jugal Bandi Hona Banta hy Bo$$ .. taky Milk kA Milk or Water kA Water Ho jay Big smile

both are the different dance move variation , b3fore you people connect with Faisal not Rohan, i also like Rohan Dance, but i see Faisal take lil edge from Rohan, what Rohan did? is not difficult for Faisal to attempt, but If possible in the show if Paul or Raghav set 1 choreography on Faisal. than you will see the different, Rohan still not perform on Aerial, Like Faisal / Saumya & yes Expression cute Doll Shalini also perform once or twice time in the show. that is y i take lil favor of Faisal. not Rohan, I Give 2nd Ranked to Rohan after Faisal & SaumyaTongue

Atleast accept the fact that in case of paul and rohan / fasal-dharmesh performance paul-rohan was way better...Like i accept that faisal has  improved alot...

U KNOW , IF ROHAN WAS WTH DHrAMESH SIR,,,THEN  i CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ROHAN WLL NAIL THAT PERFORMANCE ..
HE WILL GIVE A FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE, WTH NO PROP MISTAKES...Smile

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, ROHAN CAN BE WTH ONLY ONE EX-CONTESTANT AND LUCKILY PAUL GOT HIM...

SO WANNA SEE JUGALBANDI SOON PLEASEE

Edited by dazey - 28 July 2012 at 2:50pm

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Dazey Accept and not Except

Two diff meanings...

Changes the meaning of your sentence..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 July 2012 at 8:29am
Haniibee Senior Member
Haniibee
Haniibee

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
It's not Faisal's fault if its to do with repetitive choreoraphy...that is Prince's fault.
I just wish that Faisal gets to have one dance choreographed by Raghav and then everyone can see how amazing he is as a dancer.
When Faisal auditioned Prince didn't choreograph it and Geeta Ma fell in love with his passion for dance in the auditions...so basically it is his skipper's fault not his.
Faisal just wowed me with his audition performance...he stood out!
And BTW, I believe he is 13 not 14 because that's what it says on the website just to get the record straight.
Oh, and I absolutely LOVED Rohan and Paul's dance...it was OUT OF THIS WORLD and I don't think he was properly commended for it either!
I was looking forward to D-Sir and Faisal's dance it got a little screwed u in the end.
sravani899 Goldie
sravani899
sravani899

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i agree completely and no doubt in it
i want both the boys to dance on the same number with same style and with props at same time
they we can judge who is better than the other
and i am sure faisal will be on top with narrow difference as both are good dancers

Go to top