Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Faisal few step ahead from Rohan (Page 3)

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankshk

I understand what you guys point out.

but is not Faisal fault but His Skipper "Prince" ..

you guys said all (bcoz i felt is just bcoz of Raghav) if Faisal in Team Raghav so i am sure your views total change... i also want at least once Raghav choreograph 1 Dance on Faisal. so then u will see the different Wink ... but i don't know it's happened or not in the show, but I eagerly want this.

you can't just blame everything on Prince, its About the Execution, IF there is a problem in execution then its not the skippers Fault...,
i know compared to raghav, PRINCE  is lil weak but he has improved alot..

AND WHAT IF ROHAN WAS IN PRINCE'S TEAM SERIOUSLY I THINK ROHAN WILL AGAIN PROVE THAT HE IS SHADOW OF PRINCE BY DOING POPPING AND LOCKING JUST THE WAY PRINCE DOES !!! :) :)
AND EVEN IF THE SKIPPER EXCHANGE THING HAPPENS ROHAN WON'T BE ANY WEAK, BECAUSE HIS PRESENCE OF MIND, HIS TIMING, HIS OBSERVATION, AND HIS DETAILING IS FAR BETTER THAN ANY KID ON THE SHOW.
BUT BASICALLY ROHAN AND SOUMYA ARE THE BEST CONTESTANTS RAGHAV COULD HAVE HAD.. LOVE RAGHAV N HIS ROCKSTARS :) :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfanfardee_DrEaM_Sanugr8fanTheEmpress

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebs

he is theee besttt!!!!!!!loveee him...!!!!!!!!!!!
he did a rope mallakhamb...n transitional errors was obvious!!!!...
not even a professional can avoid that,he is not a professional mallakamb or trained in it...n FAISAL did it rehearsing only for 5 days!!!!!
hats off to him..!!!
loveee you FAISAL!!!!
FAISAL is far better than Rohan...!!!
yesterday Rohan did What FAISAL is best in!!!!booo!!!!
FAISAL is the winner for me <3

HEY NEBS I WILL BET THAT NEXT WEEK ROHAN WILL BE THE HIGHEST VOTED AND SHALINI WILL BE OUT...I AM  SURE U THINK THAT NEXT WEEK WILL ROHAN WILL BE OUT AND FAISAL WILL BE NO ONE... HAAHA OOO RITE?? LETS SEEE
bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
why dont u make a poll, then  we can vote...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEmpress

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

you guys said all (bcoz i felt is just bcoz of Raghav) if Faisal in Team Raghav so i am sure your views total change... i also want at least once Raghav choreograph 1 Dance on Faisal. so then u will see the different Wink ... but i don't know it's happened or not in the show, but I eagerly want this.
Woa!! Hold on!! I say Rohan is underrated and good performer not becuz of Croakcroxxx(IDK how to write his name) I am not his fan but I think he is very good skipper. I support Rohan and Soumya  because they are fabulous performer. BTW I also like Jeet Das. And I am ex Faisal supporter..(I have nothing to do with ten Raghav or team Prince)

I think we forget something here.. behind the Rohan Dance. Paul also behind his good performances not only Raghav, you praise Rohan now, bcoz of his nice & clean attempt, Agree, same wish i express that if Faisal in team Raghav so defiantly your views different, but still i say, Rohan did not perform Aerial act.
So what, If Paul was behind Rohan's performance, perform toh Rohan ne kiya hain na. Paul didn't dance for him. Paul is not that experience gud dancer than Dharmesh who danced Faisal. You think  Dharmesh didn't help Faisal?? 
My views will not  change because of any skipper. It will change only according to contestants performances.
Rohan hasn't tried ariel act which Faisal had tried gazillion times. But there is some more week before the finale. Watch out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavkm

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I won't lie, I was team Faisal at first.. but as the show kept progressing and we started seeing more and more performances from each kid, Rohan is by far the most versatile and underrated dancer... whilst Faisal and Shalini are the most overrated. 

I still love Faisal cuz there is something about him that draws me to his dancing, however, in terms of technicality and solely on dance, Rohan definitely takes the cake. He proved it every week. I think his performance with Paul was one of the best I have ever seen on DID!! LOVED IT!!!! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanPaytonleeSanugr8fanDabulls23

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazey

you can't just blame everything on Prince, its About the Execution, IF there is a problem in execution then its not the skippers Fault...,
i know compared to raghav, PRINCE  is lil weak but he has improved alot..

AND WHAT IF ROHAN WAS IN PRINCE'S TEAM SERIOUSLY I THINK ROHAN WILL AGAIN PROVE THAT HE IS SHADOW OF PRINCE BY DOING POPPING AND LOCKING JUST THE WAY PRINCE DOES !!! :) :)
AND EVEN IF THE SKIPPER EXCHANGE THING HAPPENS ROHAN WON'T BE ANY WEAK, BECAUSE HIS PRESENCE OF MIND, HIS TIMING, HIS OBSERVATION, AND HIS DETAILING IS FAR BETTER THAN ANY KID ON THE SHOW.
BUT BASICALLY ROHAN AND SOUMYA ARE THE BEST CONTESTANTS RAGHAV COULD HAVE HAD.. LOVE RAGHAV N HIS ROCKSTARS :) :)

LOL "Dil Ko Khush Krny ka dazey Khayal Acha hy"

Pher Tu Jugal Bandi Hona Banta hy Bo$$ .. taky Milk kA Milk or Water kA Water Ho jay Big smile

both are the different dance move variation , b3fore you people connect with Faisal not Rohan, i also like Rohan Dance, but i see Faisal take lil edge from Rohan, what Rohan did? is not difficult for Faisal to attempt, but If possible in the show if Paul or Raghav set 1 choreography on Faisal. than you will see the different, Rohan still not perform on Aerial, Like Faisal / Saumya & yes Expression cute Doll Shalini also perform once or twice time in the show. that is y i take lil favor of Faisal. not Rohan, I Give 2nd Ranked to Rohan after Faisal & SaumyaTongue

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigtimeARSHIfan

why dont u make a poll, then  we can vote...

LoL Woh Divya Did on my behalf Big smile
frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

So what, If Paul was behind Rohan's performance, perform toh Rohan ne kiya hain na. Paul didn't dance for him. Paul is not that experience gud dancer than Dharmesh who danced Faisal. You think  Dharmesh didn't help Faisal?? 
My views will not  change because of any skipper. It will change only according to contestants performances.
Rohan hasn't tried ariel act which Faisal had tried gazillion times. But there is some more week before the finale. Watch out.

LOL wohi tu i say k perform Faisal bhi kar dy ga like Rohan did... if the Raghav or Paul set 1 choreography on Faisal ... Ya you just watch out Big smile , Pher Shikayat na karee Tongue

Go to top