Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Faisal few step ahead from Rohan

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Yes In Aerial Act ... Faisal far ahead from Rohan, while he did not done Aerial Act in the Little Master Show.Big smile

But I Still Lik3 Rohan too as a awesome dancer, but as compare act attempt .. Faisal has Edge from Rohan Smile

Edited by frankshk - 22 July 2012 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NupaHayaa.m

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
 I love both of them. They are gud in what they do. Rohan is really gud in lyrical hiphop and other stuff and Faisal  is gud in ariel act but he seriously can't handle props. Whenever he have to perform with props kuch na kuch lil tit bit of gad bad ho jaata hain. For  me they both have flaws and they are nice dancer.  Only Rohan is underrated. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankavkmirene_cfardeepigbelly4myfeetMMBGTheEmpress

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I disagree. I think Faisal (as much as I like him) is becoming a little repetitive for me. He makes too many mistakes too which often get ignored. Prince isn't really helping him that much...

I think Rohan has shown much more variation...much more musical interpretation. Variation in terms of expressions/portraying different emotions through dance. 

Faisal keeps getting the similar types of songs all the time. The religious/intense types...I am getting a little bored now. He needs something different. 

Rohan uses his MIND so much more while dancing too. Raghav's style only is like that. LOL Requires much more creative interpretation. 

I think Rohan scores one up from me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfankavkmEssence..charmz517fardeeirene_c_DrEaM_MMBGTheEmpressDabulls23AreYaar

leikoiba Newbie
leikoiba
leikoiba

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
WHo is faisal? Just because he is favor  sorry i will not just favor he is just liftted by that big body female judge ah Geeta maa (which they all call). Just watch all his dance other than 2 or 3 , he is all over the place. Even if he make so much mistake they will just take it. Rather than correcting that mistake they just keep praising him. That is making he to lose his concentration on the dance. This did is is becoming boring,, ignoring the quality of the this kid are performing they just keep on favoring their love ones other rather than the dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHUBHA99

purpleymatter Senior Member
purpleymatter
purpleymatter

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Faisal is so overrated its not funny anymore. His aerial act had so many transitional errors but the judges give him standing ovations for that.  He is the oldest kid at 14 years old, so he is physically stronger than others and perfection is expected out of him. Still his mistakes are ignored by the judges. Not to mention the overconfidence he has gained because of this over hype. The way he was putting down girls in Limelight was irritating.

Rohan is far better than him as a dancer. He has shown significant improvement since his auditions and he doesn't take things for granted unlike Faisal's under-rehearsed dances.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfancharmz517fardeepigbelly4myfeet_DrEaM_TheEmpressDabulls23AreYaar

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I understand what you guys point out.

but is not Faisal fault but His Skipper "Prince" ..

you guys said all (bcoz i felt is just bcoz of Raghav) if Faisal in Team Raghav so i am sure your views total change... i also want at least once Raghav choreograph 1 Dance on Faisal. so then u will see the different Wink ... but i don't know it's happened or not in the show, but I eagerly want this.

Haniibee

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leikoiba

WHo is faisal? Just because he is favor  sorry i will not just favor he is just liftted by that big body female judge ah Geeta maa (which they all call). Just watch all his dance other than 2 or 3 , he is all over the place. Even if he make so much mistake they will just take it. Rather than correcting that mistake they just keep praising him. That is making he to lose his concentration on the dance. This did is is becoming boring,, ignoring the quality of the this kid are performing they just keep on favoring their love ones other rather than the dance.

that's not Faisal Fault ... But Aunty Geeta Behind this Story Big smile

fardee

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

I disagree. I think Faisal (as much as I like him) is becoming a little repetitive for me. He makes too many mistakes too which often get ignored. Prince isn't really helping him that much...

I think Rohan has shown much more variation...much more musical interpretation. Variation in terms of expressions/portraying different emotions through dance. 

Faisal keeps getting the similar types of songs all the time. The religious/intense types...I am getting a little bored now. He needs something different. 

Rohan uses his MIND so much more while dancing too. Raghav's style only is like that. LOL Requires much more creative interpretation. 

I think Rohan scores one up from me.

AChaaa... Buhat Bolti ho Tum Bhi Smile

Go to top