India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Isha shouldn't be in JDJ!

justneh Groupbie
justneh
justneh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone has posted about this earlier, but Isha is a trained dancer! She has been training in dancing since she was a kid. She has danced all her life, and she has an unfair advantage over all the contestants.

In this scenario its unfair to let someone with such training compete with novices like rest of the contestants! The concept of JDJ was to get amataur dancers who were celebrities to compete against one another!

I don't mean to upset her fans but I personally hope Isha doesn't win JDJ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I think we need a permanent thread in this forum for those who have complaints about Isha being in the show because everyday there's a thread opened for this purpose 

Why can't people just absorb the fact that she's doing her job properly and deserves to be in the show for the mere fact that this show is based on celebrities who wanna dance. When there were celebrities who successfully managed to give brilliant performances like Isha in the past and toppled the rest, why can't Isha showcase her talent? 

Nobody would mind this much had she delivered flop performances. Isha's problem is she's giving thunder storming performances every week and raises her own bar in each act. Wish she gives a below average sloppy performance so people would stop yearning for sour grapes

I think everybody's complaining so much for the simple fact that she's doing exactly what's being told by Salman without bombing it. She's not the only trained dancer in this show. I don't wanna name people but there are and there were so many celebrities whose forte was dancing. Besides I thought this show was 'dancing with a star' and not 'dancing with a non dancer'

Btw don't worry she won't win! You can have a sigh of relief cuz the most consistent performer has never won JDJ in the past

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya3193sohrobvicky91R1U2K3Shru77-MariaMars-nishu786suj01RolzzSanju_

R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I believe, everybody on that stage is a dancer. If Isha and Salman are working 10times harder than everybody else and raising the bar up high every episode, then I think she should be the winner of this show because clearly, I don't see any other pair work as hard as this duo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobhalifax004nishu786

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Whenever I say something here for Isha n Salman Being the best n most deserving to win i got warning PM's n giving ur POV is also bashing here so this time i will say something acc to this forum...

Q for Queen means Rani
R for Rat means Chuha
S for Ship means Jahaj
T for Train means Rail Gaadi
U for Umbrella means Chatri

Plz Sing with me
Johny Johny yes Papa
Eating Sugar No Papa
Telling Lie No Papa
Open you mouth 
Ha Ha Ha

I hope i am not bashing anybody...

sohrob Groupbie
sohrob
sohrob

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
she and salman are the reason i watch this show,because i want to see some good guality dancing and choreogrophy.and she is not the first one who is a trained dancer but she is defenetly the best one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya3193

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
How many times??????? Where are the mods??
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Not again please. This is getting annoying now. there are like 5-6 threads on the same issue.
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Thread already exists discuss here

@Arnav90: Stop spamming. And yes it violates If COC. Read it there.
Topic closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index