India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ON A POSITIVE NOTE

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hey EVEryoNE.. I CouLDN't keep THIS on mInd SO i tHOUght of pOSting THis... At the rate the SHOW Is GOing I c A vEry POSitiVE TRAck Ahead... It'S tRue DAt aNJAlI iS BrOKeN at THe FAct ThAT hER hUSbAND iS gONE AnD AFtER alL tHAt sHE hEARD shE iS fEElINg dEVAsTATED:::: bUT aT tHE pOSItIvE fAcT iS tHAt mORE ThAN aNYoNE SHE lOvES hER cHOTE... jUST AS mUCH AS hE lOVES hER sIS... wHAt i fEEl iS aNjALi iS oN hER oWN mIssION oF fINDiNG oUT tHE tRUtH... rEMEMbEr dAt it iS aNjALI wHO kNOWS KUShI wAS eNgAGED tO 'A SHYAM' rEMEMbER tHE tRACK wHeRE kUsHI REVEALS hER fIAnCE'S nAME... sHE EvEn tOlD aNjAlI aBOUT hIM bEING a pAyING gUEsT... tHIS wILL FOR sURE lINK IN aJALi'S mIND SInCE pAyAL sAID tHE sAME tHInG... rEMEmBeR tHe ring iNCIdENt??? anjALi SAW tHE rING oN kUSHi'S hAND AS wELL... REmEMBER wHEN hSE fAInTED???? bEFORE fAINtING I'M surE sHE hAD hEArD wAT hER cHoTE hAD TO sAY... WHAt i fEEL iS aNJALi iS ThE hIDDEN cHarACTER tO rEVEAl sHYAM... sHYAM'S rE ENtRY IS VeRY iMPORTAnT FOR hIM tO bE rEvEALED iN tHE oPEN... tHIS rEVElAtIOn oF sHYAm iS ThIS tImE Gonna bE dONE bY ANJALI hERsELF AND i hAVE tHiS vERY pOSiTIvE FEELiNG ABoUT iT... c'MON pEopLE CV'S hAVE eVEryTHiNG wELL pLANNED AND i hAVE A pOSITiVE fEELiNG abOUT iT... :... LEAVE iN ur cOmMEnTS AND cHAPPAL ThROwINGS aRE aL SO aCCEpTEd...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakJyo.Arshi.IPK

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Oh wow no one thinks the post is good or badTongue
Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Your post is good, but the same thought was going through a lot of people's minds before the kidnapping track and CVs showed something completely different.

That is possibly why you have not seen a reply to your post.  If what you say happens, that will be the best because it will help to maintain Anjali's character plus give that character strength in the Series.

Edited by Rayka - 22 July 2012 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lareefab

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thank u for ur reply... the pressure going on wit d fans i'M sure anjalils character will not b shown negatively:... remember how mami ji's character was loved at one time... I'm sure d same with anjali ji

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top