Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 (Page 96)

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by loveydovey

But whenever I am in US I shop sooo much because everything is so so cheap compared to Germany! I love that shop 'forever 21' <3

And Neha lives in Chicago too right?! ;)


I know forever 21. It's here in Dubai too. :)


Ohh, my cousin told me its in Kuwait as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaTargaryen

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Watching the rscue frm the cliff scenen again! ooh the hot smirk wen she holds his vest!! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Yeh she's from Chicago, we should ask her to sneak out as well :-p

Ohhh forever 21, yeh that's a good store. I really like their bags but unfortunately by the time i go to buy one they are always out.

Have you been to the great lakes mall? Its near detroit...

We have only one small mall where i live, but its sooo freakin cheap, im not even kidding. Cheap as in you get good deals. Specially during sales.

All 3 of us could meet up *does a happy dance*
And my aunt and uncle are planning for a 2 day trip to chicago too Wink 

I have been to that mall! That mall is good! So good I love it <3 And we've been to the Somerset mall too. Gosh I love the malls there! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by loveydovey

Hmph

I have to cook something for me and my bro!

I guess I'll settle down with Spagetthi and tomato sauce. That's the easiest thing to cook LOL


Do you do the cooking at your house?

Both of my parents are working and we're alone at home and my bro is 6! I can't ask him to cook LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by loveydovey

Hmph

I have to cook something for me and my bro!

I guess I'll settle down with Spagetthi and tomato sauce. That's the easiest thing to cook LOL 

Why? Where's your mom?

Mom is working ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

waterunder11 IF-Dazzler
waterunder11
waterunder11

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 2788

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by waterunder11

Yeh she's from Chicago, we should ask her to sneak out as well :-p

Ohhh forever 21, yeh that's a good store. I really like their bags but unfortunately by the time i go to buy one they are always out.

Have you been to the great lakes mall? Its near detroit...

We have only one small mall where i live, but its sooo freakin cheap, im not even kidding. Cheap as in you get good deals. Specially during sales.


All 3 of us could meet up *does a happy dance*
And my aunt and uncle are planning for a 2 day trip to chicago tooWink

I have been to that mall! That mall is good! So good I love it <3 And we've been to the Somerset mall too. Gosh I love the malls there!



I have been here for four yrs and still didn't got to somerset. We should meet up at the mall lol! :-D

Chicago should be fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by loveydovey

But whenever I am in US I shop sooo much because everything is so so cheap compared to Germany! I love that shop 'forever 21' <3 

And Neha lives in Chicago too right?! ;) 

I know forever 21. It's here in Dubai too. :)

But it's not here anywhere in Germany Broken Heart The closest forever 21 around here is in Wien!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waterunder11molten_lava

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Bears i just heard a song in MTV coke studio.Its fab!! Please please check this out-



PLease check it out!!YOu wont regretwa!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 82517

thambu 1199 82517 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 38081

-Alohomora- 293 38081 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42207

-Sangs- 1199 42207 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14870

sofiaaax. 268 14870 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 32177

dangerouzIshk. 1201 32177 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index