S.A.S.R.P.A {Invites Only} #3 (Page 70)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by molten_lava

Like duh! LOL
These are all our phantasies! if we had that much guts, we would be doing it right now.LOL

I mean imagine, what would we say to them?
Lie down. I'm gonna pour chocolate sauce on you and lick it off? LMAO!ROFL

Hahah ROFL

Just imagine the poor guys face if you say "Lie down I wanna lick this off you" LOL

I think when I have a boyfriend I'd be very hesitant to make that step! Maybe usually when we talk I sound very bold but when it really comes to it I think I'd be tai tai phisss ;)

That's sooo TRUE!

I mean that guy would probably think I'm some sex starved psycho.LOL

Forget about saying that. I don't even have the guts to approach any guy and ask him out. How would I even say this?Pig

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Check this statewise trp post!

surprise surprise! Looks like people in metros don't like watching IPKKND.Shocked
And most viewers are from Ahmedabad and Bihar, punjab

Woah Shocked

I thought IPK was very popular in the big cities ;) 

But maybe people are too busy in the metros to watch it! I can understand LOL

You've got a point there. Actually, in metros, most people return home around 9 from offices. And there are hardly any housewives at home. Most are working women, except when they have babies at home. 
So maybe that's why there is less trp.
Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Ha ha ha! I can imagine all the Barun fans ganging up on them!LOL

But seriously yaar, these Bollywood forum people too need to cut some slack and stop instigating people. For example, I've noticed that topic creator. He is only doing this to instigate people. He comes here to this forum and criticises the show or the actor and then when people defend him, he starts saying that they are crazy blind fans.
Ok, I agree that you have every right to criticise Barun. But if you don't like him at all, why do they bother?
For example, there are some actors whom I hate to the core. Ex. SRK. I just can't tolerate him sometimes. I feel he is the most overrated actor. But that does not mean I go and create hundreds of bashing posts about him. NO, I simply ignore him.

I like Barun. I feel he is the best actor currently. So why do people have problem with it? 

See, this is why this forum has become a mess. 

But yes, at times the Barun fans too, go crazy and out of limits defending him.D'oh

That Shak something something is a big drama queen LOL
And yes if you don't like him just ignore him! 

But that thread was fun though! It had some amazing replies LOL I always jumped in between them trying to make a peace treaty but it didn't work ;) And some barun fans were embarrassing Dead I mean I love Barun Sobti no doubt! But if other people don't like him I just accept that. It doesn't make my 'love' for him any less. So that day I was on the edge of creating a post in the IPK forum that the phangirls need to chill a bit LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Guys im here to spam too! :D

molten_lavaTargaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

That's sooo TRUE!

I mean that guy would probably think I'm some sex starved psycho.LOL

Forget about saying that. I don't even have the guts to approach any guy and ask him out. How would I even say this?Pig

I never asked a guy out LOL I donno I still think the guy has to make the first step!

And the last time I went out with a guy was around 6 months back. Somehow from then on I always try not to get to the level when a guy asks me out. I'm interested the least since Barun happened to me Wink I'm too busy drooling over him. 

So yeah! I'm still waiting for Mr. Right -.-

molten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Ha ha ha! I can imagine all the Barun fans ganging up on them!LOL

But seriously yaar, these Bollywood forum people too need to cut some slack and stop instigating people. For example, I've noticed that topic creator. He is only doing this to instigate people. He comes here to this forum and criticises the show or the actor and then when people defend him, he starts saying that they are crazy blind fans.
Ok, I agree that you have every right to criticise Barun. But if you don't like him at all, why do they bother?
For example, there are some actors whom I hate to the core. Ex. SRK. I just can't tolerate him sometimes. I feel he is the most overrated actor. But that does not mean I go and create hundreds of bashing posts about him. NO, I simply ignore him.

I like Barun. I feel he is the best actor currently. So why do people have problem with it? 

See, this is why this forum has become a mess. 

But yes, at times the Barun fans too, go crazy and out of limits defending him.D'oh

That Shak something something is a big drama queen LOL
And yes if you don't like him just ignore him! 

But that thread was fun though! It had some amazing replies LOL I always jumped in between them trying to make a peace treaty but it didn't work ;) And some barun fans were embarrassing Dead I mean I love Barun Sobti no doubt! But if other people don't like him I just accept that. It doesn't make my 'love' for him any less. So that day I was on the edge of creating a post in the IPK forum that the phangirls need to chill a bit LOL

Yup, actually it's fun sometimes to read all those ridiculous comments. Just shows how low people can stoop. 

i created so many posts to make this phangirls chill, but then realised there was no use. They are never going to change.LOL So, I quit it. Why bother about them? It's their life. Let them get mad and crazy while we enjoy here.WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Hi Gayu Hug

so at laaast you're here!!! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownmolten_lava-chamkilli-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava